[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be a dealbreaker if the girl that was interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1071.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1071.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
Would it be a dealbreaker if the girl that was interested in you was a mute?
>>
>>35457185
sounds like a dealmaker to me OP
>>
Don't know why that would be a dealbreaker
>>
>>35457185
No that sounds wonderful.
>>
No because I can rape her and she can never tell a soul
>>
>>35457185
Sounds like we'd have a lot in common.
>>
>>35457185
lel are you kidding? A deaf/mute/blind girl is my dream girl.
>>
>>35457193
Nope, sounds fine. Sign language is pretty damn easy to learn anyway.
>>
It'd definitely be challenging, but if she was a good person, I'd definitely not turn her down because of that.

I think it could bring us closer together.
>>
>>35457185
Sad to say but yes. No way to banter with her at a good pace. Makes it alot harder to communicate ans have a good relationship. No moaning during sex.
>>
Do mute girls make noise when you fuck them?
>>
If she could smile and she wasn't fat, no
>>
>>35457185
fuck no.
uniquer
>>
I think it'd be cool to learn how to communicate effectively.
Things like sign language, random little gestures and cues that only we understand.
Being able to have a whole conversation without her saying a word.

It'd be an amazing bond to have with somebody.
>>
>>35457193
And once again, the top comment is the best comment.
>>
>>35457403
She's mute, not illiterate, you stupid shit.
>>
>>35457185
Heck no, we have this program going on where we have deaf girls working in one of our stores and they are all super cute. One is literally a irl Tomoko and she gets super blushed when somebody does not realize she is deaf and raises his voice to try to ask her something.
>>
>>35457925
You're going to try to marry the Tomoko, right?
>>
>>35457185
Ah, again the AW deaf femanon?

Leave please. I know you.
>>
>>35457765
>No moaning during sex.
Wrong.
>>35457800
Yes. Or well, it depends what kind of mutism. Not if they don't have vocal cords.
>>
>>35457925
Fuck now I want to fuck a deaf girl while screaming at her about how worthless she is
>>
File: 1324384198367.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1324384198367.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>never being able to hear her say "I love you"
>never getting to hear her voice
>not even hearing her hum while she strokes you hair

These are feels I didn't even know I could feel.
>>
>>35457967
These are all positives to me to be quite honest.
>>
>>35457950
naw, i am a manlet genetic fuck up so i have no chance, she also looks like she does not take good care of herself, i think she is the kind of person who washes her hair with dishwasher.

She does smile when i come trough the register because i learned some sign language, but yeah, she looks like 16 and i am way older, so no chance in hell.
>>
I've just spent several minutes imagining a relationship with a qt mute girl, now I'm very sad because I don't have that.
>>
>>35457193
Agreed. This only sweetens the deal.
>>
>>35457185
>cant talk shit to me
>cant flirt with Chad
>cant tell anyone that I am hurting her
Dream girl desu
>>
>>35457185

She'd have to be patient with me cause I'm retarded and it would take me forever to learn sign language.
>>
To b honest, I'd worry about the difficulties it may cause if we have children.
>>
Yes. I'm not much of a talker either, so it's not like we would be having rich conversations anyway.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.