[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.wired.com/2011/05/ff_mi lk/ >fembots grow mi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 487813595.jpg (107KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
487813595.jpg
107KB, 1000x800px
https://www.wired.com/2011/05/ff_milk/

>fembots grow mind controlling money factories on their chests during puberty
>even an ugly fembot can make $15-20k/year just from milking herself and selling her product wholesale
>most of the buyers at this price are mothers, if they lack a hangup about sex perverts drinking their milk they can potentially make more
>WAHHH LIFE IS UNFAIR WE ONLY MAKE $0.70 PER EACH $1.00 MEN MAKE :((((((

I seriously do not understand why more women don't take advantage of this. You milk yourself, then get a part time job and you can pretty easily make $40k/year which is more than enough to support a single woman in a middle class lifestyle in this country and is a great supplement to a partner's wages.

You might say that if supply increased, prices would go down, but that's not necessarily true. With more human milk in the market it's likely that people would begin to pick up on it as a consumer product not just for babies, milk from women who eat relatively healthily is much higher quality than cow's milk in terms of its fat globulization and flavor profile. Only pig's milk comes close, and funnily enough it's much harder to milk a pig than it is to milk a human.

I mean shit, all you have to do once you get lactation induced is let the pump do its work for a few hours a day, stay hydrated and eat a decent diet.
>>
....you know, you have to be pregnant before you can milk tits, right....?
>>
>>35456972
No they just have to go through puberty
>>
If women were more enterprising and hard working, they wouldn't make $0.70 per every man's $1.
>>
My friend let me drink his girlfriend's titty milk and I've wanted more ever since. Although I would only buy some if they showed a picture of the girl on the container. Fuck drinking uggo milk.
>>
>>35456972
Someone doesn't actually know how lactation works. Even men can lactate. You just need the right hormonal cocktail, or even just to stimulate enough. And once it starts flowing regular milking will keep it flowing.
>>
>>35456972
>anon fails basic human anatomy
>>
>>35456924

goddammit... muh dik
>>
File: 1329245066914.gif (2MB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
1329245066914.gif
2MB, 352x288px
>>35457377
>fuck drinking uggo milk

Unless you're an Arab no matter how ugly she is, she's better looking than a cow or a goat.
>>
File: 491846777.jpg (237KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
491846777.jpg
237KB, 1500x1000px
daily reminder that there is literally no reason that we don't as a society milk any woman who works a sedentary job.

daily reminder that being milked burns up to 500 calories per day at peak production, that's as much as an hour of cardio.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.