[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you go to church robots? I'm married to a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Why don't you go to church robots? I'm married to a qtpie from church. All you have to do is join an event and socialize. My wife is conservative and was a virgin when I met her (I was 18 at the time).
>>
Because you still have to have a job and not be a loser to even get considered for marriage by those girls

you fucking normanshit
>>
>>35456751
Not my fault that you're a loser.
>>
>>35456769
>Not my fault that you're a loser.
I didn't say it's your fault?
>>
I'll try going to church tomorrow. What denomination has the most qts?
>>
>>35456789
>you fucking normanshit
Then stop bitching and reevaluate your life.
>>
>>35456797
I'm not to sure to be honest with you. But you'll find one.
>>
>>35456847
>>35456884
You don't know much about this place, do you?
>>
>>35456797
Probably one that's either russian or polish. not sure the exact terminology for these churches but I know they exist. You might need to learn a new language though.
t. purchased perogies from a polish qt at church bake sale
>>
>>35456711
You still need not to be ugly, women from church aren't actually one bit less shallow then the rest.
>>
>>35456898
Been here for 4 years, I was a loser NEET after high school, until I went to church and tried to fix my life around.
>>
>>35456711
How do I get started? I'm 99% sure that my only chance of getting married is by meeting a church qtpi, and that would probably be ideal for me, but the problem is I'm not very religious, although I do consider myself a Christian.
>>
>>35457004
Go to church, socialize after church, go to events.
>>
>>35457042
But what do I talk about? Like I said, I'm not very religious, so I'm not good at religious conversation. I am very conservative though, and pay close attention to politics.
>>
>>35456711
i'm too fucked up for religion that's why, i mean I'm down to plow a bitch while mass is in session. nothing is sacred to me.
>>
>>35457090
Talk about your hobby. If you're in school/work talk about them, also (and I hate to say this) current trends.
>>
>>35456711

>tfw don't live in the US so the average age of the congregation is about 75

There is one girl at church who is remotely in my age range, and she already has a bf. Aside from her, the ones closest to my age are either the little kids or my mother.
>>
I've been to a few churches over the years.

Most of the women there were obviously only Christian for a coupe of hours on a Sunday, all typical roasts.

The only ones who were not roasties were the extremely devout ones.
I'm nowhere near their level of devotion and likely never will be, so that would never work out.
>>
Anyone have that Facebook screenshot with the nigga posting nudes of the married church singer?
>>
>>35457137
The closest things I have to hobbies are politics and video games, so in other words all that would work for me is politics. Also what do you mean by current trends? I honestly don't know what subject matter that would encompass.
>>
>>35457195
I'm not devout, but I wouldn't mind a qt devout wife who helps me become more devout. I might actually use that to my advantage by asking a qt to help me become more devout.
>>
>>35457257
>Also what do you mean by current trends?
Normie shit that is popular. But don't mentioned it unless she does first.
>>
>not retarded enough to believe in fairy tales in 2017
>>
File: 1489018897084.png (1MB, 1426x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489018897084.png
1MB, 1426x1080px
>>35457326
>He doesn't want a qtpi virgin waifu
>>
I always feel like a hypocrite going to church because I don't believe in it. It's wrong to go to church just to try and find a gf ;_;
>>
>>35457852
Nope. If you are not one of those guys that bashes religion then go for it.
>>
>>35457454
>you will never molest Christ-chan
>>
I don't want to live a lie
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.