[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this the ultimate robot tier drug >easy to buy, no bsing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Benadryl_SPIDERS.jpg (72KB, 290x271px) Image search: [Google]
Benadryl_SPIDERS.jpg
72KB, 290x271px
is this the ultimate robot tier drug
>easy to buy, no bsing necessary with the cashier unlike DXM. good for the socially anxious
>extremely cheap
>makes jacking off way better
>take enough and you can have conversations with your dead relatives without the repercussions if you sperg out
>>
>bsing necessary with the cashier unlike DXM

what? 90% of the time they don't do anything, 8% of the time they just ask for your birthdate, the other 2% they just ask for your license.
>>
I used to take 2-3 benadryl a night until I got ahold of seroquel. It's pretty good for sleep.
>>
I am on 600mg right now. Most I've ever done is 700mg. Never had any vivid hallucinations.
>>
>>35456089
well in my town the cashiers are always asking me shit about why I'm buying it as I go through the process and they'll go on tangents about all the deaths and hospitalizations that have happened from DXM abuse
since I look young they would figure it out right away
>>
The ultimate robot tier drug is no drug at all
>>
i bought DXM because i had the flu and wanted to stop coughing so much that my ribs ached

i didn't realize it was DXM until some target lady came into the self-checkout and was like "oh, you're buying cough syrup, i need to see your id" so i showed her and she was like "alright looks good" and left

now i have a bunch of DXM

is it time to get addicted to cough medicine, /r9k/?
>>
>>35456250
Is it the right the right kind? If it is DXM + other stuff you will die to death.
>>
>>35456158
I took 700mg of DPH and not long after ingestion I hallucinated a tarantula the size of a dinner plate on my desk, I had to throw a pillow over it to forget about it
when I read reports about people saying they swear the hallucinations were so vivid they just had to assume they were real, and I figured it was bs
but they're not wrong, that tarantula looking completely solid, had striped markings on its back, and hairs sticking out of its legs. scariest shit ever
>>
>>35456277
it's apparently just regular old DXM, i looked it up out of curiosity

i don't actually want to robotrip but i'm kind of amused that i bought it so easily
>>
>>35456283
I wish I could hallucinate. The most that happened on 700mg was that I pissed myself twice accidentally.
>>
>>35456309
that sucks man, next time try going for the toilet and it will be the best pissing experience you've ever had
I don't know what it is, but pissing on dph just feels so fucking nice
>>
File: 1463151264179.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463151264179.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
>>35455763
There were only a few other hallucinations that I remember. I remember seeing daylight out the window casting a very distinctive figure-8 light on my ceiling, but then it shut off like a spotlight. I remember seeing a large, motionless tarantula on the ceiling on the other side of the room. The straw that broke the camel's back, though, was the globe light on my ceiling. I saw tiny shadows inside it scurrying around, as if there were mice stuck inside it. Unlike the other hallucinations, though, this one didn't go away, not even if I looked away and back at it. That really scared me, and I decided that my bed was not a good place to be to hallucinate. I started hoping that I wouldn't hallucinate a person climbing up the foot of the bed at me, and by thinking that I thought I might cause it to happen. I decided to get out of bed then.
>>
>>35455763
What's a good starter dosage?
>>
>>35456795
I would say 400-500 mg
>>
File: 1483267272268.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1483267272268.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
How do people manage putting things in their body in quantities advised against?
I practically get a panic attack just taking one allergy pill, how the Hell do people have the balls to take any more?
>>
>>35456795
100-200 to get an idea of the physical effects
600-700 when you think you're ready
everything in between is kind of a waste because the body load becomes unbearable
>>
>>35455763

Why the fuck is it covered in spiders I don't want that shit
>>
File: 1488757897202.png (8KB, 69x81px) Image search: [Google]
1488757897202.png
8KB, 69x81px
>>35457028
YES YOU DO FAGGET

GET GUD
>>
>>35457028
yes you do
rekt
>>
File: 1488914322630.gif (722KB, 650x679px) Image search: [Google]
1488914322630.gif
722KB, 650x679px
>>35456949
for the same reason people cut themselves
we enjoy suffering
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.