[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, let's talk about why women's standards are dra

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 33

File: 1489083643087.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1489083643087.gif
458KB, 256x256px
So, let's talk about why women's standards are drastically higher than men's. Sure before we all knew it, but it was completely anecdotal.

Firstly, femanons, what are minimum requirements for a bf to you?

Secondly, anons, what are minimum requirements for you?

>inb4 no such thing as femanon

Source

https:// theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e#.129smcbut
>>
>>35454766
Because they hold all the sexual power in a time where they are equal but still expected to be protected by chivalrous men.
>>
Real life isn't like online dating.
>>
File: 74a.png (50KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
74a.png
50KB, 365x214px
>>35454766
>Firstly, femanons, what are minimum requirements for a bf to you?
This isn't a thread for discussing standards you faggot, It's a poorly veiled /soc/ circlejerk.
>>
>I've never known a woman in real life
>>
Women try too hard to be "just like men" nowadays.
>>
>>35454817
The differences are drastic enough to extrapolate that at least similar is true in real life. Any proof otherwise would be appreciated.
>>
>>35454766
there are no such things as fembots
>>
>>35454766
Male anon

my standard:
>qt
>wont call the cops if I beat or threaten to kill her
>>
>>35454844
OP here, incorrect, I honestly just want to know the standard of both men and women. If that were true, I would have answered it myself.
>>
>>35454766
women are fucking trash

stupid cunts
>>
>>35454877
Qt is too unspecific, what makes someone physically attractive?
>>
>>35454868
Wrong. I'm a 21 year old khhv NEET who still depend on my mother for everything because I'm too lazy to get off /r9k/ and do something worthwhile with my life and refuse to step outside my comfort zone. Also I blame all of my problems and shortcomings on the opposite sex.

I'm just like robots.
>>
it's just evolutionary instinct, women put far more energy and face a real risk of death (before modern medicine ofcourse, but the natural part of your brain doesn't know that) by reproducing while men just pump n dump

in the back of a woman's mind sex = a baby so in a sense you have to literally have genes to die for
>>
>>35454932
Wrong.

It's literally 100% socially acceptable for you to live this way because you're female.

If you were a male, you would be a TruRobot because your existence would be vilified and you would be pilloried both IRL and online every single day, just for living the way you do now.

Nobody ever attacks the strawman of the "womanchild epidemic", everyone just focuses on the MALES who live the way you do

>tl;dr: you are literally incapable of being a robot because nobody will ever shame a woman for living the way we do
>>
>>35454885
No, you honestly just want women to talk to you on the internet. Hang yourself.
>>
>>35454932
Answer the OP. Orginally of course.
>>
Standards for a gf for me would be:

>likes me

That's it. You don't even have to share interests. Simply the fact that one could be attracted to me is so attractive to me that I would keep you as gf forever. Have YET to find a girl that fulfills this standard.
>>
>>35454982
Incorrect, I simply want to know what men and women's standards are. Orginally of course
>>
>>35454932
>shitpost
Thanks for verifying that women are incapable of being robots :)
>>
>>35454976
>It's literally 100% socially acceptable for you to live this way because you're female.
lmao according to who?
>>
>>35454766
Male here

>not fat. Thicc or below is ok
>not loud
>at least a 5/10
>not asexual

That's it.
>>
When a woman has average guys dying her for affection, of course she'll feel entitled to a 7/10.
>>
>>35455023
>lmao according to who?
Society? that thing that women constantly defer/appeal to when they're shaming robots for being robots?

I mean you can try to prove me wrong by attempting to find any news articles or TV/online news videos of reporters talking shit about the "droves of adult women who live with their parents and spend their time blaming men for their shortcomings", but there's none of these things in existence.

Why?

Because you can literally get away with anything when you're female. Especially the things that men do NOT "get away" with (e.g.: living at home, "blaming the opposite gender for their problems", being KHHVs, etc.)

go ahead and try to prove me wrong but you literally cannot
>>
>>35455011
>I simply want to know what men and women's standards are.
Then you're
A: Retarded for thinking that there's more women here than /adv/.
B: Retarded for asking a deer how to hunt.
>>
>>35454766
>Minimum requirements
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35455009
Thanks for the answer, I think it's a given to expect sex in a relationship though.
>>

>hardworking, either in higher education or in a professional career
>stays fit
>hygienic
>legitimately intelligent, not just "book-smart"; capable of abstract thought
>doesn't consume a lot of media
>interests don't revolve around consumption of anything
>tidy
>cares about how he presents himself, but not too much
>doesn't go out of his way to hurt anyone
>doesn't go out of his way to please anyone

These are lower than the standards to which I hold myself. Men here with low standards should have a little more self-respect. Your standards are only lower because you're more desperate.
>>
Firstly, femanons, what are minimum requirements for a bf to you?

>thick dark hair, for some reason this is most important to me, absolutely no bald/balding men, sorry
>5'7 or taller
>makes enough money to at least support himself, I make 60k/year and heard men don't like if you make more than them
>any sort of useful post secondary education
>has a car and his own place
>is generally healthy and exercises somewhat regularly

My standards may seem a little high but i'm in my late 20s so these are reasonable things to expect out of a man of that age, if I as a weak vulnerable woman am able to achieve.
>>
>>35455101
Your standards, what is the lowest you deem dateable?
>>
>>35455104
Yes that's the >likes me part. See I've cleverly covered all bases with that one standard.
>>
>>35455109
>Men here with low standards should have a little more self-respect. Your standards are only lower because you're more desperate.
Or maybe its because your entire gender and all of media tells us that "dude bro your standards are too high c'mon not all women are Elizabeth Olsen lmao" and we're all supposed to settle for the 5'2" obese goblin with teal hair and yellow teeth, otherwise we're "misogynists"

not to mention that you'r standards are probably considered "low and desperate" to the average woman (e.g.: not a "not like the other girls" girl, such as yourself)
>>
>>35455161
incidentally, I'm 5'2"

>not to mention that you'r standards are probably considered "low and desperate" to the average woman (e.g.: not a "not like the other girls" girl, such as yourself)
lot of assumptions there my friend
>>
Because what makes woman attractive to us isn't hard for them to achieve, woman are valued for their bodies while men are valued for their competence and achievements.

Basically a man can fuck up his evolution of becoming attractive to females, woman can't. This creates an imbalance, all the guys want her so she simply gives her body to the best.
>>
>>35455126
>I make 60k/year and heard men don't like if you make more than them
Yea I'm sure that's the real reason, roastie scum.
>>
>>35455126
this is what I was referring to when I posted this:
>>35454863

>I make 60k/yr (a guy needs to make more than this though tee-hee)
>I have a College degree in dick-sucking that I got from sucking a series of TAs for 4 years
>I have my own car and my own roastie palace
>I demand that a guy has at least all of these things

>why am I so alone, where are all the good men
>>
>>35455109
>>35455126
Interesting, well I think we can already see that even self proclaimed femanons have much higher standards than anons.
>>
>>35455186
>lot of assumptions there my friend
Nice "do as I say not as I do" logic there, princess.
>>
File: me tbh.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
me tbh.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>>35455009
I like you, anon. Pic related is me.

>>35455074
>I mean you can try to prove me wrong
LMAO are you fucking retarded? You need to give evidence your retarded statement has any basis in reality before I'm even required to prove you wrong.
>>
>Gender
Male
>Standard
I like her
>>
>>35455228
I'm kind of curious as to how you seem to know more about what I do than myself
>>
>>35455223
That's because that goes back to the genius wisdom I posted that all you non-robots ignored in this post: >>35454863

Women nowadays all preach about how they want to be "equal to men", or how they want to be "just as good/wealthy/smart/successful/whatever as men" and they end up raising the bar for what constitutes "a GOOD MAN" with each roastie who gets an affirmative action job, affirmative action college degree, etc.

So now you have all these women competing for a smaller subset of men because these women are/have been pushing men out of higher education and the workplace due to, again, affirmative action.

>tl;dr: there's only so many men to go around who make more than you and have a masters + a car + a house, roasties
>>
>>35455256
Ok done you're my gf. Wanna go to the gym together and have lewd sex afterwards?

Turn that ovenstove into a fine grill
>>
>>35455256
You're lying, and trying to prove a point. Someone reverse image search that, we aren't trying to do that here.
>>
>>35455283
I'm kind of curious as to how you seem to know more about why men have "low standards" (and what those standards are, specifically) than the men themselves

>more of that "do as I say not as I do, silly boy" roastie logic

>>35455256
So you can't come up with any evidence at all that female robots are harangued, vilified, pilloried, and demeaned in society and the mainstream news media?

Not one single news article/clip about "the shameful epidemic of females who are living at home and blaming the opposite sex for all their problems"?

Interesting.
>>
>>35454766

Male here

Looks don't matter much to me. What I care about more is being with a woman that I'm compatible with, wants to be with me, and is loyal to me. Nothing else really matters besides that.

Id happily be with a 3/10 chubby NEET girl if we have fun together and I can relax around her. If I have to censor myself or act like someone else, then that would make it a taxing relationship that would be too tiring for me. So to me personality and intelligence matters more than looks.

I just want to be in a real relationship, sex isn't that important to me.
>>
>>35455347
why else would their standards be lower? isn't the whole point of this thread to prove that women have higher standards than men?
>>
>>35454766
>Secondly, anons, what are minimum requirements for you?
- not overweight
- hygienic
- no benis
>>
>>35455380
OP here. INCORRECT, that's already been proven, I'm trying to find out why.
>>
>>35455380
>why else would their standards be lower?
I'm kind of curious as to how you seem to know more about why they do what they do than themselves

:^)
>>
Women are annoying.
>>
>>35455335
>You're lying, and trying to prove a point.
Whoa, someone give sherlock here a medal.

>>35455347
>can't give evidence for own statement
>tries to shift burden of proof on me
toplel
>>
>>35454915
Pretty feet, round face, toned legs, and a soft hairless pussy.

Big tits and ass are a plus, but negotiable
>>
>>35455460
You're posting gibberish mental gymnastics but you still haven't proved that females (who live like robots) experience the same vilification and social shunning that robots do

guess you're admitting I'm right
>>
File: thinking-guy[1].jpg (575KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-guy[1].jpg
575KB, 1000x1000px
>>35454766
Women's standards aren't drastically higher
They just have more people who are willing to date them, it's not women's fault that men desire women more than women desire men. It's either genetic or some social condition that pushes that situation forward, but certainly it's out of the control of the average human being.

I'm sure you could find evidence that standards directly correlates to the number of people who express interest in you.

It's pretty obvious when you think about it.
If you go to the store because you have a craving for apples, and they only have really bruised apples that aren't even the variety you want, you'd either buy a crappy apple or you'd hold off on buying apples.
If that store continually only had crappy apples, and you previously skipped out on getting apples, you'd eventually break down and buy an apple or you just wouldn't buy apples.

Now imagine the opposite situation. There are tons of shiny bright apples in with tons of variety. Of course there are some bruised apples, but why would you buy fruit that isn't healthy looking if you have the choice.

And that's just from a consumer perspective, where the demand lies with the person looking.
From a perspective where people are offering you something, let's go with apples again. You're walking down the road and some one offers you some apples, pre-sliced. You aren't really interested because they aren't your favorite variety, so you keep moving. Now imagine that there are 10 people giving you apple slices, they are all the same variety, you might partake, you might not. Imagine if 100 people are giving you the same kind of apple sliced up. You're hungry so you might try some, but it's not the apples you want.
The opposite perspective. 100 people are offering 100 different kinds of apple slices, including some of your favorites.

Why bother with the varieties that aren't your favorites if you have the choice?
>>
>>35455492
>>35455492
You know what? Fuck it, you're right. You have it worse and that's the way it should be you fucking manchild =).
>>
>>35455499
They drastically higher in most examples, your point is noted and acknowledged. But feel like there is more at work here.
>>
File: 1483237001211.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1483237001211.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>>35455623
Hey as long as you admit I'm right I don't really care what else you have to say about me
>>
>>35455474
>wanting a moon face
>>
>>35455623
Ohhhhh the roastie got a little bit toastie!
>>
>>35455623
You're absurd and not contributing to the thread, take your butthurt ass somewhere else. This is not a place to discuss if anyone can be femanons as noted by OP, aka me.
>>
>short hair
>I don't secretly hate them or hold them in contempt
>>
>>35455632
If they seem drastically higher, it's because the pool of people who are available to them are higher.
If 1 woman and 1 man date the same amount of people, chances are the woman got to choose from a higher pool of people
That's not the woman's fault, and I wouldn't specifically lay blame on either gender
>>
>>35454766
>Why
Did you not take basic HS biology?
>>
>>35455688
Kek they always crack eventually
>>
>>35455492
And you still haven't proved anything in your initial post.
>>
>>35455709
Hmm, no I think you're off. Being subjected to a larger pool of people doesn't make your standards higher as a rule. I personally don't go out much at all, but my standards are so extremely high that I still haven't even been attracted to anyone. Of course I'm a extreme case, but I know similar individuals all the same.
>>
>>35455023
according to the very high number of "homemakers" and stay at home moms who do basically what you do
>>
>>35455755
Crack? I would say the same to anyone ruining my thread.
>>
>>35455841
Homemakers had jobs before they met their husbands and don't leech off their parents.
>>
>>35455802
>And you still haven't proved anything in your initial post.
More mental gymnastics.

My original post was asserting/querying that "women cannot be robots" because there's no social/media vilification of "women who live like robots", similar to the way men get vilified in society/the media for living the way >>35454932 described.

It's up to her/(You) to prove to me that there's some news story/piece vilifying "grown post-high school women who still live with their parents and blame the opposite sex for their shortcomings".

Otherwise, women cannot be robots.
>>
Requirements for bf:
>lives near me
>my age
>biological male
>white

I think that's pretty reasonable, but I'm still not going to talk to anyone so I guess I'll just be alone forever.
>>
>>35455424

Women have higher standards because they are more valuable than men. Men are disposable. One man can impregnate 1000 women in a year. Meanwhile a woman can only get pregnant so many times. Therefore women can have high standards because all men want them while women don't really care about the guy.

Men can just die. A woman could be in a 20 year long relationship and if the guy dies, she could easily move on and find another guy because men don't matter to women. The same doesn't apply to men, men could get heartbroken and remain faithful to her for the rest of his life.

So basically women have all the value and men are expendable and since women have all the power, they can be choosey and only accept the best or whoever can take them by force.
>>
>>35455859
>More mental gymnastics.
You made a retarded statement and I asked you to cite your sources. And now you're all like "HURR DURR MENTAL GYMNASTICS" making it obvious you don't know the meaning of either that or burden of proof.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof
Don't come back until you learn how it works.
>>
>>35455856
yeah but I have multiple cousins that are stay at home moms
their jobs were being waitresses before popping out kids, and they basically do nothing but sit on their computer fucking around on pintrest and whining about how hard their lives are all day

I would kill to be able to do that for a living
>>
>>35455499
>They just have more people who are willing to date them, it's not women's fault that men desire women more than women desire men.

I don't think that's really the case, I believe woman would be satisfied with an average male if they didn't have better options.

But this pickyness comes back to bite them in the ass in the end, higher tier guys are less likely to settle or focus one woman, so the guys woman want the most are actually terrible for having a family, but woman are drawn to them like moths to the flame.
>>
File: 1489086465008.jpg (10KB, 207x206px) Image search: [Google]
1489086465008.jpg
10KB, 207x206px
>>35455895
So that's the why? People are still ruled so much by there genetic bring up. I'll be back in 10 years if 4chan is even around by then.
>>
>>35455948
>I would kill to be able to do that for a living
What's stopping you? Most robot leech off of welfare. You don't get to feel superior to stay at home moms when they at least do work around the house.
>>
>>35455946
1.) Wikipedia isn't a valid source
2.) That still hasn't proven that women are vilified on the same level/with the same frequency as men.

You literally cannot prove me wrong yet you keep replying because you know I'm right and it's nagging away at your tiny little roastie brain.

You're able to live the same lifestyle as "male robots", yet you don't get pilloried and "roasted" for it in the news, by society, and in general

you are not and cannot be a robot

QED, I win
>>
>>35455946
>burden of proof

M-m'lady....
>>
>>35454766
>why women's standards are drastically higher than men's
Princess delusion and men getting desperate.

>anons, what are minimum requirements for you?
The only thing I won't budge about is that she can't be short nor fat since I'm not.
I think that's perfectly reasonable, but I've been told that it's a high standard.
>>
File: 1476421195719.jpg (107KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1476421195719.jpg
107KB, 625x626px
>>35455993
Damn, I fell for it, didn't I?
>>
>>35455984
I have a 9-5 job and have to work every day because my parents threw me out of the house and at college the minute I turned 18
they haven't paid for anything for me except car insurance since I hit 18 and I've had to work for everything

the idea that some people can just exist and be given as much as I have is absurd

women have no idea how good they have it to not constantly have people nagging at them about how much they make or how they're worthless unless they make x number of dollars a year
>>
>>35454766
IDK, it's absurd
Since I moved to a large city, the expectations on guys have skyrocketed

all these fat women who work at starbucks on OKC and tinder won't even reply to me because I don't make x number of dollars or aren't x feet tall and it's weird as hell

I'm not even that picky
I exercise and want a girl who's in ok shape too or shares some of my interests, but apparently I can't get that
while women will complain that all the good men are gone and there's no one left to marry
>>
I find it hilarious that none of the women ITT bothered to state their racial or facial requirements when those are along with height the hardest cut offs women apply.
>>
>>35456014
It's not a high standard anon, completely originally of course
>>
>>35456029
>boo hoo I have to work like every other member of society
>why don't I get to stay at home and do nothing THIS ISN'T FAIR
Wow, robot life problems. So profound.

Do you know how hard it is to find a husband who'd be happy with you even if you stayed at home and did nothing? Vast majority of women don't even have that privilege.
>>
>>35456019

He is right though. A woman being a loser isn't the same as a male being a loser. You're still fulfilling your role as potential baby maker, but men are nothing without the ability to acquire resources.

Someone will accept a NEET female, no one will accept a NEET male but his mom.
>>
>>35456139

Literally made up lies. Guys either prefer their wife stayed home or are completely pussywhipped and let her walk all over them. I wonder how many married women stay at home.
>>
>>35456146
>but his mom

Sorry, not even a man's mom wants to deal with a NEET.
>>
>>35456139
still larger than the number of men who have that opportunity
I'd kill to have the number of choices women get in society

>get to chose where and what to work in
>get to choose whether or not to work

my career was basically chosen fro when I was in middle school
my parents and family told me I couldn't be an artist, musician, writer, or anything creative because no woman would love me unless I made 6 figures

that's what men are told growing up, that if you don't make 6 figures, have at least a 6 inch dick, are at least 6 feet tall, and aren't conventionally handsome, you might as well kill yourself

and guess what? they do
men are 3.5x more likely to commit suicide compared to women because of all the hate they have to deal with growing up
all while women are told they're perfect just they way they are, and that they all deserve a prince charming to save them
>>
>>35456196
If that were true someone would've long asked to be my bf here. >> 35454932
>>
>>35456216

It happens, sometimes a mom is just so overprotective and lonely that she'll baby her son for life.
>>
>>35456217
>that's what men are told growing up, that if you don't make 6 figures, have at least a 6 inch dick, are at least 6 feet tall, and aren't conventionally handsome, you might as well kill yourself
I might've fallen out of touch with the real world but I'm not retarded enough to believe this shit.
>>
>>35456234
>no proof you're a femanon
>no idea what you're like

Yeah, let me beg you to be my gf. And no one here is serious about meeting someone here anyway.
>>
>>35456234
there are no girls on the internet
if you want special treatment then post a timestamp with proof you are female and I'm sure you'll have people asking for contact
if not, then you don't get the have the special privilege
>>35456265
have you used tinder or OKC near a large city?
you literally can't get anything unless you're some ripped rich chad
>>
File: 1470888242198.jpg (23KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1470888242198.jpg
23KB, 420x294px
>>35456265
these are commonly shared pictures among females.
They show the double standard where men are supposed to be positive and accepting of a woman's flaws, but any imperfection in a man is to be mocked and a reason for them to curl up and die
>>
>>35456217

Guess you'll just have to buck up, pull yourself by your ballsacks, and man the fuck up. Deal with it. You can cry all you fucking want, that's just the way it is. Either you work toward playing the game and winning or you get left out. The world isn't going to change because your fee fees are hurt. Life's not fair and sex isn't fair. Literally deal with it. There is nothing you can do to change the way it is. Either play along or get shut out.
>>
File: 1489028233649.jpg (50KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1489028233649.jpg
50KB, 640x478px
>>35456265
He's not wrong, I've heard this
>>
File: 1471679034904.jpg (200KB, 1018x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1471679034904.jpg
200KB, 1018x1134px
>>35456102
It's pretty weird. All women I've talked to have said so, while men usually think it's fine.

>>35456014
Also a relevant picture.
>>
>>35456265

I thought it was a meme too, a then a friend of mine matched wth a girl on tinder at my house and the first thing she asked about was his height.
>>
>>35456350
that's fine but then women need to shut the fuck up and stop whining too
I'll gladly leave the game and go my own way, but seeing the TED talks where women cry about where the "good men' have gone after treating men like shit and blaming them their whole lives just pisses me off
>>
>>35456217
>that's what men are told growing up, that if you don't make 6 figures, have at least a 6 inch dick, are at least 6 feet tall, and aren't conventionally handsome, you might as well kill yourself
I thought /r9k/ said men were told if they were nice guys they could win over any girl growing up?

Man it sure is nice to change the narrative at your convenience.
>>
>>35456341
>these are commonly shared pictures among females.
the commonly shared pictures among males are just pictures of attractive women
honestly, I don't see much of a difference when it comes to looking at the meaning
both are just "this picture shows you what kind of mate I'm looking for"
>>
>>35456350
Being a extreme realist like this is why you are here, people who see issues and just deal with them end up here just as well. Originally of course.
>>
>>35456402
>r9k is a hivemind
I was never told being nice worked
I was told that if I wasn't near perfect I might as well not exist
and that has been echoed by every woman my age I have tried to date and rejected me based on some superficial shit like height and salary, but complains on facebook about fat shaming
>>
File: 1474732781129.jpg (118KB, 630x688px) Image search: [Google]
1474732781129.jpg
118KB, 630x688px
>>35454865
>Any proof otherwise would be appreciated.
>>
File: 1488238577640.jpg (209KB, 636x958px) Image search: [Google]
1488238577640.jpg
209KB, 636x958px
>>35454865
>>
>>35456416
men don't go out of their way to shame fat women
women will go out of their way to make fun of and shame men they have no intention of even talking to

I'm sure you still believe women are the "nicer" and "fairer" sex lmao
>>
>>35456449

You're cherry picking harder than mayweather
>>
File: 1467769223946.jpg (55KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
1467769223946.jpg
55KB, 720x478px
>>35454865
>>
>>35455964
>I believe woman would be satisfied with an average male if they didn't have better options
Anyone would be satisfied with anything if they didn't have better options, that's not really a good argument.

I look at it like this. The "higher tier guys" have more women who are interested in them which means they are more likely to go after multiple women. They are more likely to go after multiple women because males desire females more than females desire males.
But at the same time, aren't those higher tier guys only going after the higher tier females? Is that not basically the same phenomenon of a higher tier guy not wanting to be satisfied with an average female?
>>
File: 1464787103258.jpg (188KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464787103258.jpg
188KB, 640x640px
>>35454865
>>
>>35456496
OP again, statistics are obviously what I meant, not cherry picked images.
>>
File: 1461200537933.jpg (641KB, 771x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1461200537933.jpg
641KB, 771x1383px
>>35454865
>>
>>35456516
this guy isn't ugly in the slightest and is considered attractive for asians, not to mention significantly taller than her
>>
>>35456516
??? That guy isn't even unattractive, where is the relevancy here?
>>
>>35456516
you already posted that one /r/asianmasculinity
>>
File: 1476239044502.jpg (18KB, 282x415px) Image search: [Google]
1476239044502.jpg
18KB, 282x415px
>>35456548
>significantly taller than her

>>35456548
>>35456563
yes he is
>>
>>35456483
>men don't go out of their way to shame fat women
Tell that to basically any fat girl with high self esteem's instagram. Seriously, do you know how many "fat hate" threads there are on various boards around 4chan, specifically fit but not limited to such.

>I'm sure you still believe women are the "nicer" and "fairer" sex lmao
See, what's wrong with this is that you're projecting some sort of argument you ASSUME I have simply because I disagree with you. Presenting me with this statement doesn't mean much because I don't personally think that, but I want to correct you because it's a terrible way to argue.
>You think X/You don't think X
>WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU MUST ALSO THINK X
this is a poor argument and makes you look foolish
I'm not even the guy you were originally responding to
>>
File: 1475526501955.jpg (61KB, 540x358px) Image search: [Google]
1475526501955.jpg
61KB, 540x358px
>>35454865
>>
>>35456516

How can white men compete? Asian and black men are clearly superior. Every crybaby faggot here is either a tiny dicked white boy or a woman that can't get an Asian or black men because they're ugly, so they have to settle for white men.
>>
>>35456504
>But at the same time, aren't those higher tier guys only going after the higher tier females? Is that not basically the same phenomenon of a higher tier guy not wanting to be satisfied with an average female?

Those guys will date down though, girls rarely date down.
>>
>>35456449
>>35456469
>>35456481
>>35456496
>>35456516
>>35456540
>>35456592
It's a country of 340 million people, there are bound to be outliers. I prefer statistics for this reason.

Also we have no idea what the bank accounts of those men look like.
>>
>>35456591
>tell that to popular instagram models with a huge number of followers
LOL
for every hater they have, there are 100 thirsty chubby chasers that would chop off their own dick to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

and that's incredibly funny considering how unattractive and unhealthy fat people are
>>
File: manfaceaua.jpg (53KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
manfaceaua.jpg
53KB, 600x693px
>>35455623
>women are incapable of admitting they were being stupid without insulting the person they were being stupid to
>>
>>35456634
>Those guys will date down though, girls rarely date down
but that's literally just your opinion

also
>>35456449
>>35456469
>>35456481
>>35456496
>>35456516
>>35456540
>>35456592
>>
>>35456591
Begone white knight, she doesn't need another orbiter I assure.
>>
>>35456592

You can post these until we reach the reply limit and still won't mean a thing in the face of statistics.

I could post 500 professional athletes, doesn't make your chances of going pro any better.
>>
>>35455194
The sad part is there are many gents who would gladly sell their souls and sanity just to rise to the level to please these cunts, yeah he's in good standing living wise, but he did all that just to appease some bitch. I've seen some guys become religious gym rats or PuA's because some cunt said he was too short or too dark or whatever the fuck. Like you're making this guy painfully revamp his whole lifestyle and mindset over something he cant control.
>>
>>35456591
My sister-in-law literally weighs 350 pounds and has to pop xanax to not have panic attacks and she has a full inbox on every dating platform and tons of PMs on instagram

I am a normal guy who exercises regularly and can't get a single match on Tinder

Women have absurd expectations
>>
>>35456656
>for every hater they have...
Right there. You didn't deny that there were haters, in fact you agreed to their existence.
You've just moved the goal posts, so to speak

Don't get me wrong, I recognize the rest of your argument. But it doesn't refute my argument, so why would I argue against it?
>>
>>35456683
>she was upset about someone fucking up with burden of proof

>she encourages cherry picking

M-M-M'LADY!!!!!
>>
File: 8q367.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
8q367.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>35456139
>Wow, robot life problems. So profound.
>Do you know how hard it is to find a husband

If this isn't a joke, you actually have autism
>>
>>35456683

More of an observation. I've seen plenty of high value guys mess around with basic bitches, pretty girls always seem to go after those guys though.

Those pics are the rarely I was mentioning.
>>
>>35456416
>the commonly shared pictures among males are just pictures of attractive women
This isn't 1989, retard.
>>
>>35456539
>>35456495
No one ever complains about cherrypicking for pics like >>35456014. Really fires up the synapses.

>>35456457
>/r9k/ isn't an unthinking hivemind
Bitch, please. You cunts never question another robots rhetoric -- even if it entirely contradicts yours -- as long as they express hatred for women/chad/normies. Robots don't care about the truth, all you care is that your hatred is validated by each other.
>>
>>35456707
>Women have absurd expectations
But that doesn't actually follow logic

The reason your sister has tons of PMs on instagram isn't because she has high standards. You might be able to say the opposite (or rather the reverse, having tons of PMs caused her to have higher standards), but increasing your standards doesn't directly correlate with an increased number of PMs or interest in you.

This is why I believe you are wrong. Raising your expectations doesn't give you any more matches on Tinder. The interest in your sister in law more than likely doesn't come from her absurd expectations.
>>
File: 1488990919077.png (151KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1488990919077.png
151KB, 409x406px
>>35456732
OP here, I have my answer. This is now a frog posting thread
>>
>>35456698
If those guys can get hot gfs, what's stopping you?
>>
>>35456719
>abloobloo bloo 2 meen comments out of 4000 "ay bb what's ur kik" are so rough on women :(
Just how much of an emasculated faggot do you have to be to type shit like this
>>
>>35456722
Not that dude you're talking about

>>35456784
And I've observed stuff that lead to my own hypothesis.
But that's not really something to argue over

>>35456794
>>>/s/
>>>/gif/
>>>/literally any porn board/
>>>/literally any porn website/
>>>/basically the entire internet/
>>
>>35456732
>Do you know how hard it is to find a husband
Why cut off the rest of my sentence?
>>
File: 1488824074739.jpg (16KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1488824074739.jpg
16KB, 500x322px
>>35456801
Incorrect, OP here, I clearly stated in my post that femanons do exist, which is not r9k rhetoric. Absolutes make you look like more of a autistic ass than you've already made yourself out to be.
>>
>>35456855
Exactly, we both agree that men do go out of their way to fat shame women (and men)
>>
>>35456835

I don't care enough about sex to work for it or deal with easy ugly girls.
>>
>>35456835
I'm not rich
I'm not good looking
I'm not famous

that's what's stopping us you dense faggot
women are the problem here, they have absurdly unreal expectations
>>35456807
it does follow logic, some 350 pound landwhale shouldn't be so picky that she decrees all men that make less than 100k and are shorter than 6 feet should kill themselves

that's absurd
you cunts have complained about society's expectations of you forever and now that you get what you want you leave men to hang. All because it doesn't benefit you
>>
>>35456860
>durrrrhurrrrrrrrrr look men are sharing naked women on porn sites
Gee, really?
Were you used as a hackey sack as a fetus?
>>
>>35456929
>some 350 pound landwhale shouldn't be so picky that she decrees all men that make less than 100k and are shorter than 6 feet should kill themselves
You missed my point
You said that your unattractive sister in law has more interest in her than you do in you. Then you said that women have high standards (expectations)
It doesn't make sense to say that your sister has interest in her due to her high standards
The two sentiments, her standards and the interest in her, are distinct and exclusive
>>
>>35456862
Because it made my post more poignant and highlighted your entitlement and lack of self awareness
>>
>>35456894
I never even mentioned fat shaming, you buttblasted, obese tard
>>
>>35456998
You ignored my point.

Men share pictures that denote the things they find attractive.
Women do the same, share pictures that denote the things they find attractive.
Men share porn.
Women share memes like "when he's 6 foot 3 and has a huge penis [insert a bunch of sweat drops and heart emojis]"

It's the same thing
>>
>all women are beautiful
>healthy at any size
>"society must conform to me at all times"
>feminism

All this shit and attitude and guys literally worship you and women still complain and cry. Completely ridiculous. I just wish women lived one day of their life as a guy so they could see how life really is, none of the life given to you because you're a woman.

Men don't have anyone that cares about their rights, their feelings, their body standards, anything. Men just have to deal with it and carry the load. Now with feminism, we have to accept women no matter how fucked up and ugly they are. Literally why should I conform to your beliefs and standards? You don't even hold yourselves to the same standards.

I fucking hate the modern woman, especially western white woman. Most privileged cunts on the planet and they literally have to poison society and men because they're literally so bored with life that they have to invent struggles and problems.

I can't wait until whites are a minority so this shit will end and women will get literally roasted again. White men let white women crash civilization.
>>
>>35457022
it does make sense
she is a 350 pound landwhale who would say she exclusively dates guys who are 6 feet+ and make more than 80k a year.

That's absurd and way out of the realm of posibility, but apparently she's allowed to do that because chubby chasers who none of them meet her standards give her compliments
she hit 30 and settled for my brother and torments me every day about how fat/skinny/ugly/whatever I am
women are fucking hateful, spiteful cunts and I can't believe some idiot like you would defend them for free on the internet
>>
>>35457058
Maybe you didn't, but the person I was responding to did
If you can't follow a conversation to gain context, that's fine, but please don't get upset with me because I reference something in the conversation you don't understand

the post I'm referring to >>35456483
>>
>>35457022
He never implied the sentiments weren't exclusive you autist.
He mentioned his sister in response to your retarded comment about fat women receiving no attention.

Don't argue if you're too stupid for conversation.
>>
>>35457097
Stop thinking r9k is some hivemind faggot.
You've been quoting and talking to at least 3-4 different people and pretending like they're the same person.
>>
>>35457095
>she is a 350 pound landwhale who would say she exclusively dates guys who are 6 feet+ and make more than 80k a year.
If there are guys who are interested in her who are 6ft+ and make more than 80k, then why shouldn't she go after those guys
I think you have a problem with her because you think she shouldn't get to have as many people interested in her as she does while you have so few

It's not so much as she's allowed to do something, it's that she does something because she's just reacting to some sort of stimuli in her life

>women are fucking hateful, spiteful cunts and I can't believe some idiot like you would defend them for free on the internet
I'm not defending women, I'm defending the notion that women aren't any more picky than men
I've already made a post in this thread about WHY I think that is
see: >>35455499
>>
>>35457097
>Maybe you didn't, but the person I was responding to did
You responded to me, fucking idiot.

>If you can't follow a conversation to gain context
You couldn't even read my post to gain context. I obviously wasn't referring to the fat shaming portion of the conversation

This is either some abstract bait, or I'm talking to a 13 year old with the downs.
>>
>>35457143
>You've been quoting and talking to at least 3-4 different people and pretending like they're the same person.
I've been discussing 1 point, so it's not my fault if other people don't catch on
If they wanted to talk about something else, they shouldn't have replied to me
Why shouldn't I assume that they aren't the same person
And also, that's not really what hivemind means on 4chan
>>
>>35457160
the point is non of those people met her standards faggot learn to read HOLY SHIT
she spent years talking shit about people who never met her standards before realizing she was way too picky and settling for the first guy to show interest (my brother)

which just goes to show you it's not the quality of the guys that are attracted to a woman
LITERALLY ALL WOMEN think they're princesses and want mr perfect, even if mr perfect won't even look their way
>>
>>35457121
>He never implied the sentiments weren't exclusive you autist.
He did when brought up the notion that tons of people were interested in her
Obviously he did, because if he weren't implying so, why bring it up? What do her standards and the interest in her have to do with each other if he wasn't implying some sort of connection.
>>
>>35457207
>other people are replying to my bait trying to counter bait, why can't I pretend that it's the same guy?
that's how stupid you sound you dumb cunt
>that's not what hivemind means
that's exactly what it means, you've been replying to multiple people, trying to pretend that it's the same person, pretending that every person you've been replying to has the same internal set of moral values and that you somehow win the argument because you found inconsistencies between what multiple different people think

you are beyond stupid you dipshit white knight
>>
File: 62e.jpg (29KB, 334x372px) Image search: [Google]
62e.jpg
29KB, 334x372px
>>35457160
>about WHY I think that is
Because you have autism when it comes to produce?

You've been btfo at every turn in this thread. Just stop.
>>
>>35457199
>You responded to me, fucking idiot.
You responded to me first, obviously
point out your post and i'll point out mine, that's the quickest way to solve that point

>I obviously wasn't referring to the fat shaming portion of the conversation
Why should I care about your lack of an argument if responding to you with my argument is all I've been doing?
>>
File: 1430791565040.png (19KB, 724x552px) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19KB, 724x552px
>>35456801
Except average men with ugly women isn't cherry picking, it's pretty fucking common.

In just a couple of years, all men below 7/10 will be competing for landwhales, retards and old hags, mark my words.
>>
You all are failing to miss a critical detail about OPs life and it's consequences.
And are instead arguing with OP over whether woman can be considered robots.

In my opinion no. They cannot be robots as defined by mens standards of robodom.

A woman's job throughout history ideally- is to bear children and be obedient to her husband.
It has always been acceptable if not expected for a woman's place to be with her family until she has been chosen by a man to be taken as his wife. She stays in a life of NEETDOM. The only thing she needs to know is how to bare children and maintain a home. She doesn't need a job income or a skillset. Her only functions should be instinctual and biological in nature.
Have children. Raise children with father. Produce milk and cook food provided by the man for the family unit.
essentially being a NEED female is there perfectly socially acceptable. Natural state. There is no stigma or problem associated with them having a male robots lifestyle.
As l long as they can make children and not fuck up dinner.
CONT. 1/2
>>
File: 762.jpg (45KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
762.jpg
45KB, 600x900px
>>35457207
>I've been discussing 1 point
>If they wanted to talk about something else
>Why shouldn't I assume that they aren't the same person

>And also, that's not really what hivemind means on 4chan
You're not allowed to say anything about meanings on 4chan if it's your first day here.
>>
>>35457209
>she spent years talking shit about people who never met her standards before realizing she was way too picky and settling for the first guy to show interest (my brother)
But that statement completely contradicts your first statement
>My sister-in-law literally weighs 350 pounds and has to pop xanax to not have panic attacks and she has a full inbox on every dating platform and tons of PMs on instagram

Either you are lying about only your brother showing interest or you were lying about the number of people interested in her
>>
>>35456878
Holy shit you're retarded. I sincerely hope you're just pretending to be. My entire point is that /r9k/ has a stash of CONTRADICTORY narratives and whenever an argument arises between robots and non-robots the most convenient one gets chosen. It's a fucking hivemind because no robot ever points out the fact that those narratives are so contradictory.

>>35457026
More like you ran out of arguments and had to go attack a strawman. lmao
>>
>>35457265
No we aren't even arguing about the original point
You sound upset for basically no reason
I'm just trying to have an argument and you're getting upset because you didn't tell me that you weren't the same person I was responding to

If you're that mad about how anonymity works, maybe just go to reddit
>>
File: 1489171529834.png (332KB, 499x618px) Image search: [Google]
1489171529834.png
332KB, 499x618px
>>35457303
Nice frog posting friend, reminder this is now a frog thread.
>>
>>35457279
>Because you have autism when it comes to produce?
You do realize that wasn't a question, right?
Why in this context is only pointing out the reason for what I was talking about
>>
File: 3mLydMU.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.png
70KB, 243x200px
>>35457241
>Obviously he did, because if he weren't implying so, why bring it up?
BECAUSE YOU SAID THAT FAT GIRLS WOULD GET NO ATTENTION YOU STUPID FUCK

IT WAS IN RESPONSE TO SOMETHING YOU SAID

YOU ARE LITERALLY TOO RETARDED TO PARTICIPATE IN CONVERSATION
>>
>>35457351
there's no contradiction you fucking dumb cunt
let me break it down in a way even a fucking moron like you with no english reading ability can understand
>she gets a full inbox of messages from guys everywhere, on every platform
>she believes that all of them are beneath her
>she hits 27 and realizes she's not actually hot after turning down guys for years and no guy meeting her standards
>she settles down with a guy who doesn't meet her standards
>she constantly talks shit about that guy and his brother because she thinks they are subhuman and beneath her
>apparently you think this is justified because she rejected everyone who approached her for 5 years
>>
>>35457347
he was using it in the wrong context
>>
File: chop.png (189KB, 894x848px) Image search: [Google]
chop.png
189KB, 894x848px
>>35457396
Here's this thread summed up in a pepe.
>>
>>35457066
The pulled example was from facebook. you had to swing the goalpost to pornography to make any point.

Your argumentation is pathetic.

>Men share porn.
>Women share memes
Case in point.
>>
>>35457391
>you're upset for basically no reason
haha you dumb faggot, I'm sick of you pretending I'm all of the 3-4 people responding to you
learn to fucking read

I'm not going to care for your fee fees just because you're too stupid to understand not every person in a thread is the same guy
>>
>>35457416
>BECAUSE YOU SAID THAT FAT GIRLS WOULD GET NO ATTENTION YOU STUPID FUCK
link to that post
>>
>>35457434
I don't care. You're an obvious newfag and need to leave
>>
>>35457415
>You do realize that wasn't a question, right?
Wait, your're literally autistic, aren't you?
>>
>>35457486
lel I baited you so hard, you're so mad that I won
>>
>>35457419
So her brother wasn't the first person to express interest in her
Got it
>>
File: 729.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>>35457544
>just pretending to be retarded
mmm hmmmmm
>>
>>35457563
first person after she hit the wall lol
are you able to read?
>>
>>35456855
>>35456894
Now are you going to admit that you make no sense, or just keep being intentionally retarded?
>>
>>35457463
>The pulled example was from facebook
Why would that imply that my example of men sharing pictures that denote their interest would have to be from facebook

And even if it's not, here's some random example I got after searching for less than 10 seconds
HotGirlsDaily
Guys sharing pictures of hot girls on facebook
PlayboyTV
More guys sharing pictures of hot girls (porn) on facebook

just put the url to facebook in front of those
>>
>>35457649
guys sharing picks of hot women is the same as women saying guys under 6 feet are subhuman?
what level of mental gymnastics does it take to live your life?
>>
>>35457600
So her brother wasn't the first person to express interest in her
I understand
>>
>>35457636
I was willingly ignoring his post because it was retarded
I focused in on the part where he said that there were mean comments, aka the fat shamers, on whatever social media profile
>>
>>35457717
Just stop pretending to be retarded, you already outed yourself as a shitty troll >>35457544
>>
>>35457707
>subhuman
see >>35456341

friends =/= subhuman

Can't believe all these mad anons are so wrong
like really
>>
>>35457649
>Why would that imply that my example of men sharing pictures that denote their interest would have to be from facebook
It doesn't. It just implies you're autistic for thinking that men communicate through porn as much as women do through facebook.

>some random example I got after searching for less than 10 seconds
I know that people share porn on the internet you actual child.
>>
>>35457775
>literal autism
I can't believe that a human could be completely incapable of understanding connotation

like really
>>
File: 1423016311212.jpg (89KB, 630x797px) Image search: [Google]
1423016311212.jpg
89KB, 630x797px
>>35454766
It's easy to understand. Pregnancy is costly to a woman. She spends 9 months developing a baby and then at least 13 years providing for it while it can do relatively nothing. She has a high chance to die in child birth. If she takes all of this risk, she should demand the highest quality mate. Therefore evolution has designed women to seek the best possible genes.

Men take no risk. They do not get pregnant and their sperm is infinite. They can choose to leave instantly after sex if they want to. Because there is no risk involved in sex for men, men would like to spread their seed to every available female. Therefore evolution has designed men to seek novelty rather than one individual with the best genes.

Sexual psychology and dating is very easy to understand if you just look at the facts. The difficult thing to do is accept the harsh reality. Most people cannot accept realities that damage their ego.
>>
>>35457789
>for thinking that men communicate through porn as much as women do through facebook
That wasn't my point nor had it ever been brought up
We weren't arguing about how men and women communicate, we were arguing about whether or not men and women communicate their interests and their desires in what the find attractive, or rather, what they don't find attractive whatsoever
That's moving the goal posts if I've ever seen it
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 299x168px
2/3 post long just listen
Now. Concerning the argument whether or not females can be considered robots. We would have to have a new example of what a robot is.
And OP made that painfully easy to create this new deffinition.
A female robot would be any woman who cannot supply what basic necessities a male would need in order to pick her and one day allow her to become a "homemaker"
OP is a grossly overweight. Unattractive female. So far only fetishists and the absolutely desperate so far would even want to "date" her. And by date I just mean he hopes he can atleast fuck something. Now if a man chooses to have sex with her. Do you think that male would intentionally try to get her pregnant?
Easy answer hell no.
Because no man would want to impregnate her by choice this means she would only ever serve her purpose of having a child if it were to happen by accident. Example the dude pulls out a second too late. Or the hamplanet is on top making penis escape impossible.
So the only thing men will want from her EVER is to get off. and EVEN THEN either bust on her rolls or in her mouth. Never would they not pull out of just wear a condom. Unattractive girls are used like human tissue paper. They are a human jizz receptical. That's all they will be. There will never be a bun in the oven that was put there on purpose by the baker. It's only ever a mistake.
>>
>>35457814
>I'm not attracted to specific types of men
equals
>specific types of men who I am not attracted to are subhuman
in your mind

I'm not even going to resort to calling you autistic, just that you don't share the connotations of calling someone you aren't interested in your friend with the girls that share those memes
>>
>>35457849
>That wasn't my point
Then the entire premise of your argument is fucking retarded.

>we were arguing about whether or not men and women communicate their interests and their desires in what the find attractive
You have a bad habit of completely ignoring what other people are taking about and honing in on incredibly generalized aspects of human nature.

Of course people are communicating what they find attractive. Comparing how people do it on facebook to pornography is retarded, and completely moving the aim of the analogy. Compare what men vs women share over Facebook if you want to be taken seriously

No shit

>That's moving the goal posts if I've ever seen it
Ironic quote of the year
>>
3/3
So she will never know how it truly is to be chosen by a man as a wife and be a "Homemaker"... to be able to raise children in a loving and happy home. With a man that's proud to say he's happy to come home to her and the kids.
That's a female robot.
A cumshot taker only.
Who can say they are as great or as sexy as they want
But not one a guy would ever want to knock her up. Let alone be happy they did if they were so unfortunate. That's why fat girls give great head and usually swallow.
Its all they are good for in the sex department. No one wants to risk having a trash ugly fat wife who will now pop out half ugly kids who she will make fat.

So a female robot is a girl so genetically/physically/mentally repulsive that no man would risk getting her pregnant.

She fails in the only department that females are around for. Have children.

They still could have kids. Possibly. But never with the consent of the male. He only wants to get off. Forget ever having kids with that.

They are eternal jizz rags. Never jizz recepticals.
>>
File: 816.gif (160KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
816.gif
160KB, 375x375px
>>35457884
You literally just proved my point about you being incapable of understanding what connotation is.

Was that supposed to be a joke?
>>
>>35457884
>>I'm not attracted to specific types of men
>equals
>>specific types of men who I am not attracted to are subhuman

>in your mind
Only if he's a women.

If you genuinely think women have human respect for those who they aren't attracted to, I have bad news, virgin
>>
>>35457995
My point was that guys sharing pictures of hot girls is the same as girls sharing memes of women not being interested in guys they don't find attractive

So what were you arguing in the post >>35457707?

neat reaction image
>>
>>35457952
>Of course people are communicating what they find attractive. Comparing how people do it on facebook to pornography is retarded, and completely moving the aim of the analogy. Compare what men vs women share over Facebook if you want to be taken seriously
I did
And I still don't think that the specific platform matters, and you haven't really explained why it differs, so why would I even attempt to
All you've said was that it was different. How?
>>
>>35458069
>If you genuinely think women have human respect for those who they aren't attracted to, I have bad news, virgin
That's not what we are arguing though
On the other hand, where's the proof that guys respect ugly girls
I have plenty of evidence that the people in this thread don't respect ugly girls, likening fat women to whales and what not
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.