[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go poop >Mom calls me out of my room, tells me to close

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: casatanza.png (78KB, 161x186px) Image search: [Google]
casatanza.png
78KB, 161x186px
>Go poop
>Mom calls me out of my room, tells me to close the bathroom door and spray Lysol in the air because we don't have any air freshener
>Tell her no because that's dangerous and it's not meant for that
>Acts like I'm a fucking retard and tells me to just do it
>Tell her again that it's dangerous to breathe in and that I won't
>She sighs in frustration and says "I'm gonna go be in my room for a few minutes"

what the fuck
>>
>>35454574
Light a match and blow it out

It works every time, just rinse it under the sink just in case
>>
how the hell is spraying lysol dangerous you pussy, just spray the damn thing.
>>
>>35454610
>Lysol is a phenol like molecule intended to act as a disinfectant. Prolonged exposure to your lungs and mucous membranes is caustic. It can inflame these tissues and create difficulty with breathing and swallowing. Never Inhale these products. Use in a well ventilated room, spray away from your face into the center of the room. Perhaps shortly hold your breath when you do use this product so you don't accidently inhale the product as you dispense it.
>>
>>35454676
stop being a candy ass faggot and listen to your mother
>>
>>35454709
No, using Lysol in place of air freshener is fucking retarded. It smells terrible anyway, so you'd just be mixing two bad smells.
>>
>>35454733
don't talk back to me young man, go to your room.
>>
File: 1487971302517.jpg (47KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487971302517.jpg
47KB, 1024x576px
>>35454755
I'm always in my room anyway mom!!!
>>
>>35454610
Lysol is not an air freshener, it's a disinfectant. OP is right. You can get RAD (Restricted Airway Disease) from inhaling too much of it.

Don't fuck with your lungs. People are too careless with disinfectants these days, especially bleach.
>>
>>35454839
if you don't want to risk hurting then don't take such stinky poops.
>>
>>35454839
But bleach is mostly water, and we are mostly water.
Therefore, we are bleach.
>>
>>35454676
>>35454839

>too much
>prolonged exposure

OP's mom wasn't asking her autistic son to huff the cans of Lysol for a week straight.

I spray Lysol in our washroom all the time after my autistic dad has his morning diarrhea and I'm fine.
>>
File: 1486771896097.png (14KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486771896097.png
14KB, 646x720px
>>35454676
>mfw had a friend who grew up in the sticks of Georgia, had a tractor accident that cut his hand open, so his family decides putting lysol on the wound should take care of it
He has a really nasty scar now
>>
>>35454574
why the fuck are you shitting with the door open you degenerate animal?
>>
>>35455041
At least he's not shitting in a can or bucket!
>>
>>35454922
*intense hallucination of teeth falling out*
>>
>>35454922
Maybe this ams a stupid question, but why don't you just pour bleach into our cups of urines?
>>
>>35455041
I'm not, I poop with the door closed, and then I leave the door open when I come out.
>>
>>35455189
Why not just spray it in from the doorway and close the door? Your mom didnt tell you to sit in the bathroom after you spray it like its not that hard
>>
>>35454574
>says it's dangerous
>comes off as retarded
>doesn't explain his position
>just repeats it like a moron
>>
File: 1489206699108.png (575KB, 673x522px) Image search: [Google]
1489206699108.png
575KB, 673x522px
>he doesn't shit exclusively in ziploc bags
Wtf is your life even?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.