[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the establishment are trying to kill you!!!!! >except

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1467624536583.jpg (50KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
1467624536583.jpg
50KB, 600x343px
>the establishment are trying to kill you!!!!!
>except this year, vote for the establishment billionaire republican, the establishment is great

Why do you people listen to this retard?
>>
Hillary is 100x more establishment than Donnie could ever hope to be
Leave Bill Hicks alone cunt
>>
>>35453925
in what way is Trump the establishment? the party hates him, plus he's done some great stuff like appoint Betsy DeVos.
>>
>>35453925
I never watched this guy, he seems kind of like a loon. To be honest, it seems like a tin foil hat show. I know there isn't some shadow government, but there certainly is a small group of extremely rich people getting more rich and monopolizing our currency. Soros, for example.
>>
>>35453925
it would be, "the establishment is trying to kill you"
figure out your fucking verbs and subjects and shit
it's fifth grade stuff
establishment is
establishments are
>>
>>35453925
what does how much money he has have to do with anything, asshole? you're just jealous
>>
>>35454055
What are collective nouns, retard
>>
>>35454115
not applicable in this situation
i mean i guess, but there's no real difference in meaning and "are trying to kill you" just sounds more gayer
i work at a world renowned university, etc., your stupid
>>
>>35454350
nah, collective noun is just not really correct in this sitch, sorry.
t. sameposter
>>
>dude Trump is "The Establishment" lmao
>even though 9/10 mainstream Establishment media outlets, 90% of celebrities in The Establishment, and most Establishment corporations are vocally anti-Trump
>>
>>35453925
I don't think you know what the establishment means in a political context OP.
>>
>>35454394
Trump who filled his ENTIRE CABINET with establishment cronies, raised campaign funds from establishment cronies (like Sheldon Adelson ) and who was supported by establishment media like Fox "news"
>>
>>35453925
>>>/pol/ is over there you shareblue retard.

Don is busy shredding the establishment.
>>
>>35454637
so, like all the other ones before him?
you really want to talk about filling cabinet with establishment cronies?
F A G
>>
>>35454727
>so, like all the other ones before him?

Yes, like all the other establishment cronies that Alex Jones opposed.
>>
>>35454637
Unlike Hillary, and her entire campaign team and financial backers?

wow really made me think
>>
File: 1480567505509.jpg (102KB, 746x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480567505509.jpg
102KB, 746x500px
>>35454749
>B-B-B-UT SHILLARY!!!!
>>
>>35454637

establishment establishment establishment estalbsihatkj nero tnerk yer;ky mekr;m goid[jg you sound like a broken record

his ENTIRE CABINET is, no, radically different than the previous one. what was established is objectively gone. anti-trump publications are all in agreement here.

arguing over meme words like establishment is like expecting to win an argument because you can say sexist and racist. you're not convincing anyone.

is trump an "outsider"? was? not really. but it's not his fault that the nature of the presidency involves needing lots of money. look at how expensive obama's inaugurations were compared to all his predecessors.

still he was the closest thing to an outsider in the GOP clown car. dems had 1 outsider and 1 true establishment and they went with true and they got rekt

if you know how to win a presidency without taking anyones money and without a single old guy in a suit in your camp... go for it. good luck.
>>
>>35454948
>a republican cabinet is different from a democrat cabinet

woah... really makes u think huh...
>>
No one really listens to this fat selfish greedy drugged up pig do they?

He has said many things and has been wrong many many times. Why still believe what he says?

And stop deflecting to hillary. No one cares about that anymore. Say something smart.
>>
>>35453925
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvS3T5xieOE

Based Pastor Anderson nails it on Jones. He is a sell out and a fag enabler
>>
>>35453925
>establishment and deep state are now trying to kill Trump
Really makes you think, huh.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.