[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk over to me mom's place for the 2nd time today for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Cyberfox_2017-03-05_16-07-50.png (1MB, 1080x749px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberfox_2017-03-05_16-07-50.png
1MB, 1080x749px
>walk over to me mom's place for the 2nd time today for dinner while mud/dirt on my shoes

>see brother's GF car

>mom is making dinner

>his GF and me mom talking about who did what on FB

>bro brings up amazon watch since me mom has an iphone watch because 'just being like my lazy son xd' and 'so techy mom xd'

>says it turns off if you ask it about CIA

>i bring up NSA

>he tells me the 'nothing to hide, nothing to fear' advice

>everyone is on their phones and am just sitting there

>bro brings up people at the walmart he work at bringing gaming stuff with them to play on break like the switch

>his GF asked him if people can really do that

>he says yeah because it is a portable console and can be brought everywhere because it is easy to travel with just like the switch trailer

>i wanna say something about niggers gunna nig because stealing but tell him it is just a tablet

>says 'my bad, it is a console hybird tablet'

>tell him the switch has already been hacked to play on PC and at 4K

>he gets a bit cocky and says 'but it is nintendo! nintendo can produce a better picture than the xbox1 and ps4 combined because it is nintendo and they can do anything!'

>i just look at him in awe and leave me mom's place

brother is an ultra nu-male casaul trash-tier normalfag who ENJOYS working full time at walmart. he ENJOYS the new pokemon games better than gen 5 and down. he plays and pays DESTINY1 on an xbox1 and LOVES the idea for DESTINY2. he ENJOYS one-piece and says there is no other anime that can beat it. also is going to get married and buy a house THIS YEAR.

brother's GF is a LAND WHALE tumblr-tier air-head who likes whatever my bro tells her to like. also works at walmart full time. she ENJOYS and has NO PROBLEMS with windows10. only game she plays is candy-crush.

they both has FB and spend EVERY WAKING MOMENT on it.

FUCKING normalfags

picture is my brother's GF
>>
>>35453161
And what about you?
What are your accomplishments?
>>
>>35453161
i think you need to walk away from the internet for a while
>>
>>35453534
>And what about you?
>What are your accomplishments?
OP took a photo of a hippopotamus in the wild, that's a pretty neat accomplishment
>>
>>35453161
Im jelous. He has a full time job. Has a Good gf that adores him and supports him and isnt spoiled and works. Is getting his own house. Life seems so good for him.
>>
>>35453161
Feminist spotted. If she's not, then she should change quickly if she doesn't want to be slaughtered by the upcoming civil war.
Also, love the part about nintendo>xbox...
Shit tier plebeian scum: they actually could afford a good 4K PC but don't because they are retarded.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.