[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us some fun-fact about yourself anon. I will start >Fun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: 1479390194524.jpg (8KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479390194524.jpg
8KB, 243x250px
Tell us some fun-fact about yourself anon. I will start

>Fun fact, I play video-games 14 hours a day.
>>
>fun fact: I hate myself and want to die :)
>>
wow you should go pro
>>
I hate myself but not as much as I hate everyone who isn't me
>>
>>35452951
>fun fact: Nobody gives a shit about facts about me
>>
I have no special hobby or interests
>>
>>35452951
>i draw a lot
>pressured into doing sexual acts at 12-14 by a boy half a year older than me
>i try a lot to make myself cute
>my favourite colour is green
>>
>>35453227
post doodles
>>
File: sphinx.jpg (130KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sphinx.jpg
130KB, 1080x1920px
>>35453367
it's not very good, but a recent one
>>
File: 2.jpg (200KB, 1212x944px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
200KB, 1212x944px
i caught a giant stag beetle once while i was wasted and removed body parts until it could barely move while calling it a slut and a whore then i plugged the sink, threw it in there, assumed a gargoyle squat over the sink and took a giant shit all over it

it started playing dead after realizing there was no escape so i pissed all over it and it only moved its body again a few seconds before it drowned or suffocated i'm not sure which

i then spent exactly 8 hours smiling at the mirror without blinking a single time while singing girls just want to have fun in the tune of g major, on the very last second i swiftly opened the door and instantly passed out on the floor
>>
>>35452951
Fun fact: I have naturally black hair and when it's cut short I look a bit like Gohan.
>>
>14 hours a day
you are like wee little babby
>>
>>35452951
>start thread
>doesnt reply to every comment
Bad OP.
>>
>>35453951
I don't know what to say, there is no way this comment is not original.
>>
File: 016.jpg (26KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
26KB, 300x415px
I probably had a significant hand in crafting the alt-right into what it is. I always used pseudonyms and had profiles shut down constantly but for about 8 months last year all I did was read/watch/listen, and then write. I did FB and Twitter, 4/pol/ and 8/pol/. Not spam either. I actually took a lot of time crafting narratives and deconstructing things in a palatable way. Sometimes I'd have 10 tabs open with different active threads and sources. There are a few specific people who I know I influenced heavily. Not big names but small e-celebs who had some decent reach. Like Cantwell had an alt profile on FB that I knew about and i'm pretty sure i'm a major reason why he's gone from autistic gun peddling to calling for leftists to be killed.

Though I don't really give a shit anymore, or really I never did. It was just something to do and I would never admit to this IRL. I still think the same way i'm just sick of dealing with the same shit over and over again. People never learn. Plus this is mostly LARPy bullshit anyway
>>
I'm in love with myself, I jack off to my pictures and spend a lot of time in front of mirror :/
>>
>>35454191
That's pretty impressive. That must've taken a ton of time too.
>>
>>35455494
Yeah like I said I spent pretty much all day everyday doing that. It was probably the most effort I put into something in my life. If I wasn't so paranoid I could've become one of these fags with 50,000 twitter followers.
>>
File: IMG_3225.jpg (34KB, 405x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3225.jpg
34KB, 405x363px
>>35452951
Fun fact: I have a plan to become famous
>>
>>35452951
thanks for brightening my day op. i like your sense of humor.
>>
I've spent nearly 10k in guitars, amps, pedals.

Granted, I'm a session guitarist
>>
>>35452951
When I watch anime, I often pause the video and pretend that my mother and sister are entering the room. They are curious about what I am watching and they sit down next to me. Then I continue watching the anime and pretend they are reacting to what happens.
>>
>>35456152
that's cute anon. have you ever tried to ask one of them to actually try coming over and watching it with you? maybe they'd like it.
>>
I haven't missed a Green Bay Packers game since I was 5 years old. I even rescheduled a surgery just so I could watch the entire game before they decided to reinflate my lung.
>>
>>35456229
They actually asked me once, but I sperged out and said "L-let's eat dinner first!" Because of this they probably think that I want to be left alone.
>>
>>35453536
i didn't knew traps so stereotypical existed before you
>>
>Fun fact, I post to /r9k/ 15 hours a day
>>
File: 1489253197550s.jpg (6KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1489253197550s.jpg
6KB, 189x189px
>>35452951
Fun fact: I'm dead inside.
>>
>I like pineapple on my pizza, especially with bacon. The sweet and savory tastes collide in a beautiful way and I have a foodgasm.
>>
>>35456270
just try asking them man. if they've asked you before that probably means they're at least somewhat interested. give it a try, you can do it.
>>
File: very nice.jpg (22KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
very nice.jpg
22KB, 570x570px
Fun-Fact: I have sentient imaginary friends who I have created through meditation exist in my mind and give me comfort, support, and love, and can take on any form they desire, have a will of their own, and can help me with a lot of stuff like creative projects and remembering/noticing things I don't. I am also able to switch body control with them.
>>
>>35453759
wow, so edgy. You must be really cool.

also:

>I've been vegan for a year and a half and have lost 50 lbs as a result
>I attend church regularly
>I'm married
>>
>>35456327
I-I'm an actual girl. It was also going to be for Tower Girls but I gave up
>>
>>35456767
I had written a huge fedora argument about why you're not a girl that literally ended in "I regret to inform you that you're not a girl. Blame the doctors.", but honestly I'm too fucking thirsty to do that. 'the hell you doing in this shithole?
>>
>>35457002
I'm not too sure in all honestly. I think I missclicked here when trying to go onto another board and some shit people were saying kinda struck home. Emphasis on "some". I mean, I'm a really lonely person. I try to make friends but then I say something autistic and scare them off, or I'm too shy to strengthen friendships that could be.
>>
>>35452964
>wow you should go pro

Going pro is the most efficient way to become a wizard, unless you're some chad who is perfect at everything.
>>
File: 759547485645.jpg (18KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
759547485645.jpg
18KB, 480x331px
>>35452951
>fun fact, i find certain pokemon to be sexually arousing
>>
>>35457557
sounds like a femanon i was talking with a while ago through emails. As far as I could tell she wasn't uncomfortable or anything and suddenly she stops replying and never got back to me. I mean, I can't complain, done the same to others so kinda in the same boat.

At any rate, you must be pretty self-destructive to come here. It's like that for boys and I'm pretty sure it's even more so with girls. What are you into?
>>
File: Catullus.png (78KB, 286x289px) Image search: [Google]
Catullus.png
78KB, 286x289px
I've been living as a roman for the past few days, soon to be full time. I'm a classics major at my university. My professor taught me dactylic hexameter upon request, and ever since I've been writing poems in both that and free verse to the Gods. I've read the Iliad, Odyssey, Aeneid, Republic, Metamorphoses, Satyricon, Theogeny,The Homeric Hymns,Works and Days,De Rerum Natura and De Natura Deorum and selected works of Cicero, Sallust, Plutarch, Caesar, Sappho, Pindar, Euripides, Aristotle, and Epicurus.
Togas are very, very comfy, and the sandals are not bad.
>>
I still haven't peeled back my foreskin
>>
>>35457702
Dressing cute, making myself decent to look at. Watching the occasional anime, but I rarely finish them. Drawing, of course. I used to come here a lot, but I don't too often anymore. I think today was my first time here again in months, and usually I frequent cgl and ic
>>
>>35457881
you into lolita and that stuff? legit lowkey jelly, i'd love to be cute if i weren't a man, even trans would do I guess. Literally every girl I know draws good, what the hell?

I guess I should smoothly segue the conversation into something else but like three quarters of r9k i'm shit at talking and say the worst things. Oh wait, right, the anime. You watch the cute stuff? yuri, idols, shoujo? Personally, the last anime I watched was monogatari, the whole thing. Fun I guess.
>>
>>35458096
Yep! I wear lolita. I have a pretty small lolita wardrobe, but I wear it when I can and it makes me happier than anything. Especially going for nice afternoon tea with some girl I kinda get on with but I'm unsure if we're friends and we don't talk too much

And actually the last anime I started watching was Cowboy Bebop and that was pretty great. I dont really watch any idol animes, however I have met some idoly jap bands and groups (Dempagumi.inc and Broken Doll)
>>
>>35458185
Oh man, now I'm actually jelly. The closest I'll get to that kinda life is going to see ladybeard in a few months.
Do you, like, have to take care of your body in any special manner to fit the aesthetic? For a guy like me, going whatever the male version of lolita's called takes working out for a while, having a healthy regime and probably trimming most of your body hair really often... which now that i think about it girls probably do too, it's just that I've never really done it so it's extra awkward to do for the first time.

Yet to see Cowboy Bebop but my dad keeps telling me it's good. Hope to catch it soon!
>>
>>35458510
Yeah, on top of normal stuff like showering and yeah, trimming body hair, it's just putting on nice makeup, making sure my hairs nice. And if I'm wearing lolita, you have like undergarments you put on top of your actual underwear like Bloomers, petticoats, socks/tights, sometimes camisoles and underskirt, and then you put on the final layer which is the dress or blouse and skirt or whatever. It's all very extravagant. Thankfully I have really small measurements so I can fit into pretty much every lolita brand (I save up a lot of money for the more expensive dresses), which is bloody fantastic.
>>
>>35458629
god, that sounds so niceeeee. I'd love to have a friend who does that kinda stuff to live vicariously through her stories and hopefully get into that world once and for all. At any rate, wish you the best of luck in your hobby! I'd love to keep speaking but I have to head out.

I mean, unless you'd like to keep talking through emails. Got bad experiences with that as I said before, but I didn't knew I could find lolita so interesting before today
>>
>>35458873
Do you have a discord or anything? (I really don't use my emails often), if so my tag is #5367 . If not, then I wish you all the best anon! And you seem lovely
>>
>>35458981
Ah, I do have discord but i'm not good at it. It seems that I need your username but maybe it's just that I'm not wise enough. At any rate, here's mine! this is the end#2348
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.