[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think we will see a post-apoc world in our lifetime? ex.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

do you think we will see a post-apoc world in our lifetime? ex. stalker, fallout, metro, walking dead esque -

we would probably all die, but that doesn't stop my fantasy of living in one

i have a lot of dreams about it, one is it's dusk, and me and some lads are riding in a junky old truck through the deserted countryside, ak47s in my hand and i'm sitting in the back of pickup, and that vibe of something out in the darkness
>>
thread music : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRRGYEFZF4A

>tfw ywn sit around a campfire with your bros, listening to guitar
>>
File: metro-2033-life.w1456.jpg (34KB, 582x327px) Image search: [Google]
metro-2033-life.w1456.jpg
34KB, 582x327px
>ywn make your way through an underground city, stopping for a drink at the local bar, drinking some shitty vodka
>>
File: VicBlood1989-A_600px.jpg (119KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
VicBlood1989-A_600px.jpg
119KB, 600x328px
it sounds more enjoyable as a fantasy/video game aspect. as soon as the internet is down/run out of tendies you're gonna cry and be mad.

but if we're just talking day dreams mine consist of the last man on earth scenario and last qt.314 girl who I have to protect from mutated rapists/wasteland.

if you ever have the time read the short story a boy and his dog by harlan ellison.
>>
more thread music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkaNT_hvypo
>>
>>35452708
yeah, i agree with you. we're all fat unhealthy slobs, we would be dead in seconds. it's just a dream.

i've seen the movie based on it. i really liked the ending.
>>
>>35452581
Wish I wasn't so lazy and tried to learn guitar so I could play stalker songs
>>
>>35452540
>post-apoc world
>ex. stalker
Fuck off normie scum.
>>
>>35452815
yeah, me too. i really like the songs, i wish i know where i could find more of the same type
>>
>>35452828
i know The Zone is a contained area fag but I'm saying the general atmosphere of The Zone is appealing to me.
>>
>>35452863
Say that then and don't lump it in with the actual post-apoc games
It upsets my autism
>>
>>35452749
movie stunk imo compared to the book. the tone was all off. but speak for yourself, friendo. I got a good 3 weeks before I wither.
>>
>>35452890
yeah i understand.

another vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G9JZ353_Vo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.