[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally find a gf >8/10 face, 10/10 personality but like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 454834.jpg (34KB, 318x359px) Image search: [Google]
454834.jpg
34KB, 318x359px
>Finally find a gf
>8/10 face, 10/10 personality but like 6/10 body
>Pretty much full Chloe Moretz fridgemode (pretty much no tits too)
>Like her very, very much but sexually not attracted to her at all
Obviously I can't just dump her because that way I'd just be miserable and lonely again

what to do
>>
Well we can't have anything in life right? So pay for her surgeries or get yourself a other girl.

Or get a 4/10 face, 5/10 personality, but 10/10 smokin body side hoe to balance your gf out.
>>
>wahh i have a beautiful GF that robots would kill for!

go fuck yourself chad
>>
>>35452262
You're pathetic. Honestly consider killing yourself.
>>
>>35452262
You're an ungrateful faggot and I sincerely hope you die of anal cancer.
>>
>>35453746
>>35453813
>HOW DARE HE NOT BE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO SOMEONE HE LIKES PERSONALITY WISE
uhhh what? Im not following this line of logic
>>
>>35452262

Try comparing her to unattractive girls constantly that should work. Also stop being an ungrateful faggot
>>
>Obviously I can't just dump her because that way I'd just be miserable and lonely again

The answer is pretty obvious, you stupid faggot. It's either her or break up with her and hopefully you'll find someone else.
>>
>>35453853
It's more the
>Obviously I can't just dump her because that way I'd just be miserable and lonely again
part that disgusts me. Grow a spine, OP.
>>
Cheat on her OP. If you're above her socially you don't even need to hide it really.

The asshurt in this thread is hilarious. You all act like you'd want to be with an unattractive chick but I promise you you don't. There's no point in being with someone you're not attracted to.
>>
>>35453912
>Cheat on her OP.
Not a good idea.
>The asshurt in this thread is hilarious. You all act like you'd want to be with an unattractive chick but I promise you you don't. There's no point in being with someone you're not attracted to.

Exactly, OP is just dumb and doesn't want to risk it. Then comes to /r9k/ of all places to bitch on how his gf is not pretty.
>>
Just stay with her until you find someone better.

It's been proven in tests that women find a man more attractive if he's already taken.
>>
>>35452262
This is what would happen to all the virgins posting 'I'd love any gril no matter what she looked like!!'
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.