[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at work >talking to a Pakistani guy I work with >he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: feels.jpg (40KB, 237x237px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
40KB, 237x237px
>at work
>talking to a Pakistani guy I work with
>he looks and sounds like he works for Dell technical support
>he asks me if I have a girlfriend
>lol no
>he says in a really Indian accent "oooh you should try the girl who works here"
>he's talking about my oneitis
>say "haha she wouldnt be interested in me"
>"JUST ASK HER MAN IT IS THAT EASY ASK HER FOR COFFEE. I WILL ASK HER FOR YOU IF YOU WANT"
>"haha thanks for the offer man but don't worry"
>oneitis walks in
>paki guy asks her "HEY DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?"
>she says no
>paki guy says "oh okay then"

Th-Thanks try trying paki bro
>>
>>35451288

top keks, Ali tried his best
>>
Who doesnt like coffee? Do you think she was telling the thruth?
>>
>>35451322
>Who doesnt like coffee? Do you think she was telling the thruth?
I don't drink coffee
>>
>>35451288
paki bros are chill, i have a few as friends from childhood.
>>
>>35451344
Me too. Chill dudes
>>
>>35451322
tastes like dirt
>>
>>35451322
children mostly
>>
>>35451380
>>35451336
How do you guys function in the morning? I cant talk to people unless I had my coffee lol.
>>
>>35451288
>>35451344
Damn, I wish i had a paki bro... The ones i knew back in school we're horrible, only fight i had was with a skinny pakistani kid
>>
>>35451288
>muslims are most redpilled and therefore based

Alahu Akbar
>>
>>35451518
>HE WAS REDPILLED
lol he said that all you need to do is just b urself and ask he for coffee... that's bluepill niga
>>
Robots have failed to notice that she may have said no because she was thinking that the Packie guy wanted to go on a date with her.

Fuck coffee, though. I hate the stuff.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.