[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would banning abortion and contraceptives stop the slut culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: spread.jpg (61KB, 570x408px) Image search: [Google]
spread.jpg
61KB, 570x408px
Would banning abortion and contraceptives stop the slut culture among both men and women?
>>
No but it'd make a lot of normies and 90% of women (all women are normies) really pissed off

so I'd be totally up for it
>>
>>35451162
Probably since the would then be repercussions for sex since you would have to take care of a kid
>>
>>35451162
They'll just shit out 3 kids
>>
In short. Yes.

But we would also first end up with BILLIONS of bastards. Which would be a worse problem than the sluts. So you'd basically be fucking the world over trying to fix a problem.
>>
>>35451227

Exactly, I also spite people I've never met before.
>>
>>35451162
That's the idea. But it'll never work.

More accurate is what the guy above me said about billions of bastard children.

The best way to end the slut culture is to devalue the pussy. Men want it sex so badly, and women use it to their advantage so badly, because there are way too many unattractive men and not enough good yet cheap pussy to go around.
>>
File: Drumpf pepe.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Drumpf pepe.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
>>35451162

Probably not.
But because of it robots would rule the world because they would be the only ones able to pursue well paid jobs, since most normies would cuck themselves by having kids.
>>
>>35451453
we should do it
>>
>>35451162
Would MY MORAL OPINION stop MY JUDGEMENT?

No, it would not -- your morals are meaningless in relation to situations bound by objective facts, you fucking muslim/and/or/right wing christian piece of shit
>>
>>35451162
Not unless you figure out a way to make people get pregnant from oral sex.
>>
>>35451526
Haha holy shit so many buzz words, do you even know what you're saying?
>>
>>35451162
>banning
You'd have the biggest black market in the world formed overnight. Think it's easy to get weed? A small percentage of the population smokes. Something like 85% of people fuck.
>>
>>35451526
one very toastie roastie detected

guess you forgot to take your "not a bitch" pill along with your "I'm a slut" pill today
>>
>>35451162
Back alley coathanger jobs return in full roastie disfiguring force.

Fund it.
>>
It wouldn't change anything, just pull out
>>
>>35451162
maybe, but the black population would skyrocket.
>>
>>35451780
dude just pull out xD
>>
>>35451162
No, you'll just get a massive crime spike in 20 years.
>>
>>35451162
I like the idea that I can fuck sluts and they can't get rid of the baby. It's kind of hot to think I'll ruin their futures. I'm cool with this.
>>
>>35451590
This

You can't get rid of a medical breakthrough once we have it. Breaking bad tier labs would spawn across th country. Plus lots of STEMlords are cucks and would do it because they think Stacey will fuck them
>>
ban contraceptives and allow abortion.

That way doctors can jew normies out of their money win win
>>
>>35451590
>A small percentage of the population smokes
yeah right everyone and their mom(literally) smokes marijuana nowdays
>>
>>35452015
Can't do that senpai, abortions count as child sacrifices for the purpose of empowering Moloch.
We're on the Kek team.
>>
>>35452015
You realize most abortions don't involve surgery? They just give you a pill unless its far int the prwgnancyt
>>
>>35451941
Have fun paying 80% of your income in child support
>>
>>35452059
im against it myself but im willing to take a loss to see normies pissed off and poor.

Any other possible solutions?
>>
>>35452082
Kill all politicians and trigger the collapse and fragmentation of society.
Instantly solves all our problems.
>>
>>35452074
They can't make me pay if they don't know who I am. I can always lie to them. Also I can travel to other countries to knock up bitches
>>
>>35451162
Absolutely, we should do it asap
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.