[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you guys lonely virgins? Getting a gf is easy. >ask

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: GirlFriend.jpg (129KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
GirlFriend.jpg
129KB, 500x431px
Why are you guys lonely virgins? Getting a gf is easy.

>ask oneitis out to the movies
>she said yeah
>went there with her in my car
>inside I asked her to be my gf
>she said "yes".
>we made out before the movie started
>>
>small penis
>Not muscular
>chubby
>Manlet
>dead end job
>pretty ugly with moles all over my face

It's so easy isn't it?
>>
>>35451009
That would imply I could talk to women
>>
>ask oneitis to the movies
>she said yeah
Yeah I don't think I would be able to pull of the first, and that the second would happen anyway.
You can't cure social anxiety by forcing awkward people to socialse. That's our problem, not the solution. I want people to advise me how to be able to humanly approach girls, not what to say to them, you normie
>>
>ask girl if she wants to do something
>she says yes
>flakes out last second
>has every excuse in the world for new plans

This is why. It keeps happening to me and it's so depressing.
>>
>ask her to become my gf

Nice try faggot
>>
>>35452312
Keep going, you'll find the one.
>>
>>35451009
There's like a 0.1% chance of your oneitis liking you back.
>>
>>35451009
>>ask oneitis out to the movies

this first step eludes me
>>
>>35451009
>don't care about girls
>never had friends
>can't trust people
I'm better off being alone.
>>
>>35452755
Just ask, the worst she can do is say no.
>>35452733
If that's the case then keep on going.
>>
>>35452772
Then why are you here? Just curious.
>>
>>35452810
Just because I can't trust people doesn't mean I don't find them interesting. I'll take you fags over normies any day.
>>
>fat
>black
>shut in NEET
>social anxiety
>low confidence

I'm fine with being perma virgin
>>
>>35451009
>>35452706
>>35452785
great, another "bee yourself xd" thread
>>
>>35452785
>Just ask, the worst she can do is say no.
xdddd :))
>>
>>35452840

>black
>manlet
>non gangsta

These are the absolute worst traits any human could have.
>>
>>35452785
If she says no I'll have to find another girl I get along with which is incredibly rare.
>>
>>35452853
No, it's really isn't. If you're a shut in NEET like >>35452840, then there is no hope for you. But if you're at least out going with productive/fun hobbies then there is someone out there.
>>
>>35452914
>out going
>productive/fun hobbies

alright, now you've gone too far
>>
>>35452943
Why? There are some people in this board that are just like me.
>>
>>35452983
Yeah and they need to get the fuck out
>>
>>35452983
You're on the wrong board then, you larping faggot.
>>
>>35453152
>>35453165
Have you forgotten that this board has been taken over by normies?
>>
>>35452149
What's physically preventing you from talking to women? Are you mute?
>>
>>35453222
Yeah but if the robots don't bully the normies the whole social structure of /r9k/ goes to shit. It's inverse social hierarchy where the weakest are the strongest and vice versa.
>>
>>35453285
>Hey, do you think you would m-maybe want to consider thinking about perhaps going out with me some time if it's not too much trouble sorry
>>
>>35453310
>Implying that there is a social hierarchy
>social structure of /r9k/ goes to shit.

First of all, what social hierarchy? All you do in /r9k/ is talk to people who are anon. Secondly /r9k/ is already shit.
>>
>>35453325
Jesus, Just be fucking straight with them.

>Hey, do you want to go out with me?
>>
>>35451009
hi chad , can you please leave?
t. a true robot
>>
>>35453452
That's want I want to say, but it doesn't come out like that. Same for what I say to anyone I haven't known for years.
>>
>>35451009
was this on a school night?
>>
>>35453481
Then practice until it comes out naturally.
>>
>>35453508
Lol you, it's actually gotten worse over time. My brain goes on autopilot around most people so I can't consciously practice.
>>
>>35453530
Do you actually have autism?

Original comment 0909
>>
File: IMG_0187.jpg (188KB, 792x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.jpg
188KB, 792x960px
>>35451009
>just be urself bruh xddddd
GTFO normalscum
>>
>>35453582
Nope, just awkward and anxious and self-conscious. There are girls I've worked with for over a year and haven't said more than hi to.
>>
>>35453530
Not them but I've never been able to get it down "naturally", I always have to rehearse the (potential) conversation(s) in my head a few times before I can say stuff without stumbling or awkwardly pausing. You don't get better at unconsciously doing it, you get better at rehearsing it faster.
>>
>>35453597
Again like >>35452914, it isn't.
>>
>>35453611
Then there is no excuse for you. I had the same problem during my high school years. You have to get out of your comfort zone.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.