[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hit it off with girl in my bio class >she likes skiing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: url.jpg (5KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5KB, 228x221px
>hit it off with girl in my bio class
>she likes skiing (JACKPOT)
>arrange to meet up friday after class to hit the slopes
>talking about how much she loves tree skiing, backcountry, hike-in terrain, etc. on the ride there
>get to resort
>she can barely make it down a fucking advanced run
>gets tired after 2 fucking runs
>spend rest of the bluebird day in the fucking lodge
fuck
fuck
FUCK

The one fucking time I thought I found a girl that shared my only genuine interest and she's just another dumb bitch that's clinging to a hobby for the attention.

Girls are fucking parasites
>>
>skiing
Lol snowfag
>>
File: GeBUVG5.png (1MB, 1080x1443px) Image search: [Google]
GeBUVG5.png
1MB, 1080x1443px
>>35450718
>implying there's anything to do in Utah besides snow sports
>>
>>35450685
Skiing is a beatiful hobby man. I genuenly enjoy it. Every time i go skiing with friends they ski like 2hrs a day and go home to drink and i ski on my own for like 4-6 more hours.

I met a few girls that actually loved skiing and were very good at it.

Where are you from btw?
>>
>>35450685
lol you fucking idiot it means she wanted to fuck, you should have made a move on her
>>
>>35450685
Call me a cuck but maybe shes just not good at skiing
>>
File: 1489185769574.jpg (26KB, 244x330px) Image search: [Google]
1489185769574.jpg
26KB, 244x330px
>>35450746
If that was the case then you'd be able to find a chick who likes skiing
>>
>>35450685
You idiot, no girls are actually good at their "hobbies" it's just a status symbol
>>
I've never even seen a girl who can slide a rail, why don't they stay out of the park
>>
>>35450753
I've never found anything else that gives you the same undiluted euphoria that a good ski day does. I love the sport to death.

I'm from Utah, so it would be a real shame if I didn't ski.
>>
>>35450685
normies always say they can ski but fucking can't. the only ones who actually can ski probably do it competitively. never believe a normalshite when they tell you they're good at something. they're all a bunch of filthy fucking casuals.
>>
>>35450685
she can learn man
most girls are just worse at shit but they can get better
>>
>>35450790
>you'd be able to find a chick who likes skiing
I did, and she took half an hour to make it down a run that grade schoolers were straight lining.
>>
>>35450862
Then stop being a faggot and either stay with her and watch her progress or keep bitching on a chinese nenodriod knock off forum.
>>
>>35450685
>hit the slopes
why the fuck did you choose downhill skiing and not patrician cross-country skiing you fucking pleb.
>>
>>35451083
cross-country skiing is for fucking retards
>>
>>35450685
Still bro. You found a snow bunny. Pat yourself on the back
>>
>>35450685
>implying she wasn't pretending to be bad at skiing in order to spend more time in the lodge with you
>>
>doing anything that requires balance
how? skiing, skating, ice skating, roller skating, surfing, fucking anything like that. how the fuck do you do it
>>
>>35451370
practice and bend your fucking knees
>>
>>35451382
it doesn't matter what you say, that shit just doesn't work. ice skating especially. I fucking fall hanging on to the edge. fuck that shit
>>
>>35450935
>stay with someone who will pathologically lie about their aptitude in hazardous activities
No.
>>35451083
>hey, herringboneing uphill is so fun! want to do it for 4 miles?
NO.
>>
>>35451370
>>35451397
Do you have an inner ear problem?
>>
>>35450685
This is why I'm scared to take a girl skiing, I can do single black diamonds comfortably which is pretty good imo, but the girl could either say "[she] [knows] how to ski" and barely be able get down a bunny hill or be a glades master able to go 40 mph in triple black diamond glades. idk wtf to expect. I feel like if I took a girl skiing who had done it her whole life I'd just be scared af trying to go down triple black diamonds without dying.
>>
>>35451397
Sounds like you're not practicing enough. I've played hockey most of my life. As long as you make sure to bend your knees and lean your body slightly forward the rest will come as you get more hours on the ice and get comfortable on your edges.

>I fucking fall hanging on to the edge

Don't do this. Get more comfortable putting yourself out there and realize that falling is a natural part of learning.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.