[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to receive an ethical justification as to why I shouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
I want to receive an ethical justification as to why I shouldn't murder Chads and take Stacys forcefully, if I was brought into this world with one goal to propagate my genes further on and current social structure denies me that chance. My line of ancestry stretches all the way back to primordial soup where simple creatures fought for their survival, and I shall nullify their legacy just because society tells me that I have to be nice and considerate?
>>
>>35450046
friendly reminder that if you go for a killing spree, you should only target chads. when chads are removed, stacies will simply disappear, as their smv will drop.
>>
>>35450046
sounds reasonable to me
>>
>>35450237
Chads are bro tier you idiot.

It's the subchad normies who hate us. And women of course.
>>
>>35450046
LMAO U WAEK ASS BETA CAN EVEN GET A GF KYS FAGGOT LMAO FAG
>>
>>35450046
Please do it, and youll replace the old gods of columbine and their holy son Elliot.

Dont be a fag like them, and live stream it on youtube
>>
File: 4785663689548.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
4785663689548.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>35450313
>men who fuck 100-500 women in their lifetime completely annihilating our chances to ever get laid are bro-tier

get the fuck out and never return nigger
>>
>>35450355
The only good friends I've ever had were either robots or Chads. Chads are good guys. Plain old average, non Chad normies are fucking scum.
>>
>>35450380
Yeah, Chads can be pretty great. A lot of my cousins are chad-like, and they're very nice people.
>>
>>35450380
>>35450459
Chad befriending you is Chad's survival mechanism.
You've both been trikt.
>>
>>35450571
Why would Chad need us to survive
>>
>>35450334
but he can thinks better then you.
i would hire him instead of a guy like you.
>>
>>35450571
Well to be fair, the only "chads" I'm befriended with are my cousins, all of which are generally really nice people. It also helps that they are all Christians, so it's part of their life style to be nice to people.
>>
>>35450594
Because if chads don't befriend us we will slowly resort to what OP is calling for
>>
>>35450792
If there were a war between Chads and robots who do you think would win you idiot?

We wouldn't stand a chance. Chad could kick our ass every day if he wanted to.
>>
File: 144409247087.jpg (40KB, 1193x715px) Image search: [Google]
144409247087.jpg
40KB, 1193x715px
>>35450792
some people unironically believe in the beta uprising
>>
>>35450829
>If there were a war between Chads and robots who do you think would win you idiot?
Easily robots? Chads are a tiny minority, we have the numbers, and autistic rage
>>
>>35451400
But wouldn't the normies side with the chads? And also the chads have a ton of military soldiers on their side.
>>
>>35450459
>>35450380
You can't be friends with Chad. You were a jester as their court, laughing at the King.
>>
>>35451531
Normies don't take sides.
Cain slew Abel one on one.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.