[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we try steroids anons? Maybe they will make us aggresive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: tren_a_and_e2.jpg (57KB, 552x480px) Image search: [Google]
tren_a_and_e2.jpg
57KB, 552x480px
Should we try steroids anons?

Maybe they will make us aggresive alpha chads?

We have nothing to lose anyways...
>>
I was on a 5 week cycle of Ibutamoren (a SARM, not quite a steroid) and I did notice a marked difference in how women looked at me and my lifts in the gym

>We have nothing to lose anyways...
my exact logic when I bought the first bottle
>>
>>35449817
Try shrooms first.
>>
>>35449817

my mom died of steroids, we have everything to lose
>>
take super male vitality
>>
>>35449817
i ran a few testosterone cycles when i was 16 and felt great

might start using again
>>
Friendly reminder that there's absolutely nothing wrong with men using steroids/test nowadays SINCE women are getting bombarded with estrogen in the water supply and food supply; this is why so many women are titcows/THICC nowadays

alternatively, its also why so many women are getting breast/ovarian/cervical cancer
>>
More opinions please.
>>
>>35449972
It's also why nu-males are growing in numbers and more men have tits and curvy bodies. It's bullshit some little bitch in a flannel can get medical grade test by claiming they're a man, but we can't.
>>
File: 1469892452246.jpg (149KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1469892452246.jpg
149KB, 1500x1500px
>>35450433
>It's bullshit some little bitch in a flannel can get medical grade test by claiming they're a man, but we can't.
You have genuinely triggered me, not being ironic.

>a woman can say "I THINK IMMA MAN!"
>she can get heavy supplies of 100% legal prescribed medical-grade steroids
>just coasts through her lifts at the gym thanks to all them steroids
>gets on the cover of "MEN'S Health" magazine as "MAN OF THE YEAR BRAH 2016" (not joking, look it up)
>meanwhile, regular biologically born men are having to compete while not having legitimate access to steroids like Tranny McCorndogdick
>>
>>35450433
Can I identify as a woman identifying as a man? A MtFtM transsexual.
>>
>>35449817
I'm on steroids now and I'm a total asshole who doesnt give a fuck. It's great.
>>
>>35450553
I think maybe you gotta like go MtF tranny then tell the doctors "nope sorry lol not for me" so they'll take jewish cultmarx (((pity))) on you and sell you a test/steroid prescription
>>
File: Roof Pizza.jpg (59KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
Roof Pizza.jpg
59KB, 599x337px
>>35449972

actually women are getting cervical cancer bc they were roastie sluts in the past and HPV fuggin up their cervix

But don't worry lads! Grills under about 29 are mostly vaccinated so now the major HPV cancers of the future are... you guessed it, head and neck, mostly throat cancers in males (from oral sex)

Now run along boys, novaccine for u, the future is for womyn
>>
File: 1479108851428.png (318KB, 515x433px) Image search: [Google]
1479108851428.png
318KB, 515x433px
>>35450604
>so now the major HPV cancers of the future are... you guessed it, head and neck, mostly throat cancers in males (from oral sex)
>Now run along boys, novaccine for u, the future is for womyn
On the Day of the Rope, (((doctors))) and (((gender therapists))) will be lynched right alongside BLM and Antifa
>>
>>35450336
If you are going to use high dose cycle of test/tren and other stuff you have to remember that after cycle end you have to take pills that will force your body to generate your natural test again.

There were research that person that had good diet + was lifting had worse muscle gains after 6 weeks than person that was injecting test and not lifting at all.

but if you are going to cycle be sure to use maximal potential from it (hit gym for few months, learn how to lift and proper technique and diet)

Injections are much more healthy for your body than pills (because pills are going 2 times through your body barriers).

It require skill to proper inject test, if for example you are going to inject tren and you fuck shit up and inject it into your vein you may be dead if it get stuck in your hearth(tren is oil like).

If you want to roid, get access to legit roids from pharmacy do not buy some shit made in basement some where in china or east europe.

Keep in mind that high doses of test will make you horny 24/7. You may also be more aggressive and assertive if you are beta sperg now.

but if you are 20+ khv neet with some mental illnes, then you should be careful, being mentally ill + more confidence (just do not hurt anybody).

Roid cycle + being mentally unstable + drinking a lot of alcohol => high chance to end up in prison for some dumb shit.

Keep in mind that despite fact that, test is available in pharmacy it does not mean that it has 0 bad impact on your health, you would have to control your liver and shit during cycle.

On some kind of roid your balls are going to size of quail egg.

tdlr; in most cases its just not worth if you are not making living from great body
>>
>>35450645
>If you are going to use high dose cycle of test/tren
No one should be taking tren unless they are actually competing
>>
>>35450595
It was just a joke. SWEDEN YES (my "country") allows people to change their legal gender without doing a sex change operation or taking hormones. Could I just do that and then request to transition to male and get hormones? Canada is even worse, you don't even need a doctors note.
>>
>>35450645
>but if you are 20+ khv neet with some mental illnes, then you should be careful, being mentally ill + more confidence (just do not hurt anybody).
>tdlr; in most cases its just not worth if you are not making living from great body
This is what I like to call the "its great brahs just dont do it so I don't have any more competition from the rest of you losers brah" post
>>
>>35450633

pls spare me when the day comes, i have warned u

also if u under 23 or 24 or maybe 25 I can't remember, most insurances will pay if you say you're a homosexual male because bum cancer from HPV is a thing (as are anal pap smears)

is ur pic chahls from mde?
>>
>>35450716

my point is tell ur doctor ur bisexual and heard gays get bum cancer if they don't get HPV shot
>>
>>35450645
>It require skill to proper inject test,
No it doesnt. It takes 3 minutes of watching a youtube video.
>>
>>35450716
>>35450742
Yes that's Charls (best MDE)

Would the "bum cancer HPV shot" prevent me from getting HPV from roasties?
>>
>>35450710
Maybe if you are middle/high schooler.

After certain age nobody gives a fuck if you are shredded with 5% bf and with visible muscles on asscheek as long as you are not austchwitz skinny or obsese fat.

More important things that great body
>good job and some real education
>face aesthetic
>height
>wide frame
>benis size

About what kind of competition are you talking about?

Do you think that people with life and carrier waste their precious time on makro diet and roiding at gym?

Do you think that world is run and managed by 20s roided people?

nah senpai

At some point you will have to grow up from hs/uni lifestyle, some lean muscles that are available with natty lifestyle is enough for every women.
>>
>>35449858
>your dad died

FTFY
>>
>>35450791
>I ran a shitty cycle and fucked it up so now I'm going to pretend having muscles is lame.
>>
>>35450791
>nobody gives a fuck about a 24 year old who's shredded with 5% bf and visible muscles
Ah yes, here we see the damage-control-followup to the "its great brah its super awesome you get confidence and assertiveness; I wouldn't recommend you do it lol haha natch" post.

Nice damage control Chadbrah, haha natch, chyeah
>>
You can't outroid ugly, guys. I've never done it but I"m in good shape and still have nothing at all. It's almost entirely due to my face.
>>
>>35450645
>get access to legit roids from pharmacy
tfw too stupid too find pharma-grade roids

feels bad being a brainlet
>>
>>35450881
Technically you can. There's plenty of guys who are only "ugly"/unattractive due to the fact that they have fat in their face/cheeks/jaw. Once they roid and get /fit/, they lose that fat in their face and instantly get chiseled jaws and go up 2-3 points on the attractive sca--

wait

you're this guy, aren't you >>35450791

You're just making another "haha muscles are so great and they make you so confident and assertive; i wouldnt recommend you guys do it at all haha natch chyeah brah I dont want more competition chyeah"
>>
>>35450833
>>35450839
I am 31yo, 75kg, 189cm tall.

As kid I was doing FBW/2x week and muay thai /3x week.

I have never seen reason to roid.

If you have ugly face you are going to be ugly no matter if your weight is 60kg or 100kg.
Well, with Omandren there is chance to develop "omandren head".

In adult world people are going to respect you for your achievements in work/uni etc. Otter mode is max what is acceptable.
>>
>>35450941
>In adult world people are going to respect you for your achievements in work/uni etc.
Yeah this is just another "haha dont do roids I dont need the competition trust me bros" Chadpost

I like how you're starting to just double down so heavy on the damage control that you're contradicting what you said in your first redditspaced post ("haha chyeah brah steroids/muscles make you so confident and assertive")...as if those aren't two qualities that aren't heavily beneficial in the "adult world", Chad?

I also like how you're ignoring the fact that I've repeatedly mentioned that I'm 24...

really does make the 'ol hormones aromatize
>>
>>35450941
If you've never used why are you acting like the expert? I do roids and it's awesome.
>>
>>35450968
lel

Op asked question and I posted my opinion.

Your opinion that I am roiding myself and that I am trying to dissuade other people from it is just plain stupid and htis whole "competition statement"

Look if OP is going to ask what is our opinion on BMW and I will state that BMW cars are comfy and shit but modern car companies are doing anything possible to short lifespan of a car.

Then are you going to accuse me of being owner of brand new BMW that is trying to stop other people form buying bmw because less people will drive comfy cars?

What kind of fucking logic is that?

>>35450977
I was training muay thai for 10 years, its hard to not hear anything aboud roids in such environment.
>>
>>35451124
No, I'm accusing you of dissuading us from "buying BMW" (using your shitty Chad-like metaphor) because then you wouldn't be so special for driving a BMW once there's more schlubs driving them and not just Chads like yourself.

You essentially do not want the rest of us to take the /steroidpill/ because then there would be a surplus of muscular/confident/assertive men and you wouldn't stand out as much (aesthetically).

You'd rather the rest of us (who are CONSIDERING roids) to stay smaller, more meek, and less confident/assertive as you.
>>
>>35449937
wish i roided during puberty
>>
>>35451183
Life is not white or black, its usually tone of gray.

In my response I stated pros and cons of using drugs, because if you are fooling yourself that there are 0 cons that your choice.

Somebody mature would admire my post because I show topic from both perspectives and its for op to choose what is better in his opinion.

Now you are attacking me because some point of my point are different than your world view and its making you angry.

You can not expect everybody to have exact same opinion on topic.
>>
>>35451266
>dude brah you can't appreciate the fact that I want to prevent you from attaining the same benefits/lifestyle I have because you're just not "mature enough" brah haha chyueah natch
There's more of that damage control I was talking about.

You're acting a little feminine and passive-aggressive now when all I'm doing is just calling you out on your hypocrisy and your dogged effort to prevent the rest of us from attaining the same advantages you have in life

really makes you think
>>
>>35451305
>You'd rather the rest of us (who are CONSIDERING roids) to stay smaller, more meek, and less confident/assertive as you.

If you are building your confidence and assertiveness on your muscles and how people see your muscles, then your confidence has very weak foundation.

Shit happens in life, lets assume that for some reasons you could not work out and eat surplus for 3-4 month because new work/pregnant wife or whatever.

You are going to loose your muscles and your confidence and assertiveness will vanish with muscles?

Build your confidence on some strong foundations and real achievements.

If your amount of self-assurance comes from how other people thing about you, its pretty weak imo.
>>
>>35450977
While low test doses during puberty may increase bones growth that too much test is going to speed up process of growing. (Higher test == higher estrogen that stop growth in bones after puberty).
>>
File: 1471881495011.jpg (76KB, 634x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1471881495011.jpg
76KB, 634x1316px
>>35451408
And yet from how I get treated by people "in adult life" and how I see "adults" get treated in "adult life", the guys with muscles get overwhelmingly better treatment DUE TO their "confidence and assertiveness built on their muscles"

Just stop with the damage control, Chad. You're getting more competition with each month and there's nothing you can do about it. We see how people like you get treated and we're waking up.

Do you REALLY genuinely think someone would treat pic related the same way as anyone treats Chad Hemsworth or Hafthor Chadsson? fuck o
>>
>>35451607
>Do you REALLY genuinely think someone would treat pic related the same way as anyone treats Chad Hemsworth or Hafthor Chadsson? fuck o

As I stated before I belive that more important than muscles are:
>face aesthetic
>height
>wide build

Person with skinny build + aesthetic face is always going to be better looking than 2/10 face + 10/10 body.

You can belive in whatever makes you sleep at night, but factors that are most important when it comes to being attractive are 100% genetic.
>>
We all need to take high doses of human growth hormone and testosterone
>>
>>35451794
This conversation/my posts are and have been beyond "dude women need to find me attractive lmao".

I'm talking about "in the adult world" (the parameter YOU set for this discussion), as in the workplace, in college, in the military, in a "professional environment", out at the store or at a restaurant, etc.

People will literally, 100% of the time, ALWAYS, literally, without even one iota of doubt, defer and kow-tow to the muscular guy rather than the really skinny guy with "model tier facial aesthetics".

Nobody wants to take orders from a twiggy 5'11" guy when they could take orders from a jacked 5'11" roid-user; they'll just tell themselves "oh he's just taking charge tee hee".

We're not talking about musculature w/r/t dating and attractiveness, we're talking about musculature w/r/t the status quo and how society treats you.
>>
>>35449817
>We have nothing to lose anyways...
Don't be stupid. You have no idea how important your health is. Fucking with your hormones with no idea what you're doing is a very quick way to screw up your health.
It sounds like you want to do them for the wrong rationale.
>>
>>35451895
Yeah just think of all those bodybuilders that have died young. Like...um...no one.
>>
>>35450604
>Now run along boys, novaccine for u, the future is for womyn

Uh, HPV vaccination is highly recommended for males age 11 to 26, and in the US is generally covered by insurance.
>>
>>35451895
>Don't be stupid. You have no idea how important your health is. Fucking with your hormones with no idea what you're doing is a very quick way to screw up your health.
The fucking doublethink nowadays.

NOBODY TELLS TRANNIES THIS WHEN /THEY/ START "FUCKING WITH THEIR HORMONES" STARTING AT PUBERTY OR SOMETIMES EVEN BEFORE PUBERTY

I FEEL LIKE IM LIVING IN FUCKING HARRISON BERGERON
>>
>>35451892
Adding a layer of muscle isn't going to make you any better in that regard. Sounds like you'd end up being more like the character Lenny from Of Mice and Men than whatever power fantasy you have concocted.

I was worse off than a ditch digger doing manual labor for a large part of my life, something like steroids just means I'd be better at doing stuff like that, but that's an adapt or die kind of situation. It seems kind of mind boggling to me people think it's a good step in vanity.

>>35451936
Is that sarcasm? Because most body builders get cancer or heart complications. The only successful body builder was Arnold and he was rich from a mail order business. Body building and film making and shit was basically like a hobby to him not the whole key to his success thing you seem to think steroids are. How many body builders you see really have anything to their name- home/car/side business all they got going for them is those competitions

>>35451959
Why in the fuck would you assume I think it's okay for people to do that. Trans people are mentally ill if they believe their brain is a different gender than the body they are in. Hormones doesn't seem like the kind of medical help they need.
>>
>>35449817
I mean I'm pretty sure I'll grow tits, lose my hair, and get laughed at but it's worth a shot.
>>
>>35452021
>How many body builders you see really have anything to their name
Mate I could name a dozen bodybuilders off the top of my head that are wealthy and healthy. You know Mr Olympia pays out 150,000 per win? With sponserships and products these guys make a very comfortable living. And Arnold made hundreds of millions from movies because he was a huge guy, you think muh mail business would still be paying the bills?
>>
>>35449817
I'm about to inject testosterone enanthate for the first time to be honest. I will post time stamp if requested
>>
>>35452086
take aromasin, finasteride, and HCG you goddamn dumb nigger

nolvadex post-cycle to regrow balls
>>
>>35452021
>The only successful body builder was Arnold
Kai Greene
Phil Heath
Lee Haney
Dorian Yates
Jay Cutler

Shit even guys that dont compete like Rich Piana get plenty of cash from being big.
>>
>>35452114
Where you injecting mate? Good luck just breath through it.
>>
>>35451959
>NOBODY TELLS TRANNIES THIS WHEN /THEY/ START "FUCKING WITH THEIR HORMONES" STARTING AT PUBERTY OR SOMETIMES EVEN BEFORE PUBERTY
>I FEEL LIKE IM LIVING IN FUCKING HARRISON BERGERON

what are you talking about?

In majority of countries they require several psychiatrist visits + paper from psych about your state.

Also what is the point of talking about trannies when suicide right is extremely high, ~70% after 10years since transition.

You did not understand his point. Some people were lucky enough to be born with good overall health and mental stable mind, majority of them do not appreciate it because they take it as granted. Only when something bad happens they realize how comfy is to be healthy and doing roids has a chance of fucking some shit up and you can not deny it, even gaining alot of muscles in short amount of time may cause hypertension, some people may develop ugly pizza on back, other bald faster than they would without test etc.
>>
>>35452155
ventrogluteal

I'm a nurse and I don't care about needles.
>>
>>35452135
You posted few most popular people out of millions that are doing roid in the world.
>>
>>35450666
Satan here is right. Tren can be quite intense, literal nightmare fuel.
>>
>>35452135
Pretty sure Rich Piano man is more synthol than roids
>>
>>35452236
>The only successful body builder was Arnold
What about all these lads?
>yeah but people other than them do roids
My point was steroids isnt some death sentance that the media plays it up to be and all the famous bodybuilders who do 5 times more than most users are in decent health.
>>
>>35452269
Nah bro just 10 meals a day and 8 hour arm workouts.
>>
I have been seriously considering steroids for quite some time and have researched about them in quite a bit of depth. The hardest step is finding where to get them from. Normally you need to know the right people e.g. through gym buddies. As a robot that is pretty damn hard. One good thing for me is that I live in the UK so it is legal to possess steroids if they're for your own use.
>>
>>35452278
>all the famous bodybuilders who do 5 times more than most users are in decent health.

I doubt that they are in good condition, eating too much protein daily is bad for kidneys, eating 7k kcal of food every day require much more effort from your body to digest it than for person eating 2k kcal.

Prostate is probably in shitty condition after years of test, greasy skin

bodybuilding prejudging at night in arbiter room is not comfy either
>>
>>35452516
None of this shows me that steroids are as harmful as people are led to believe.
>>
>>35452516
How does any of this apply to me, a man who just does a gentle Test E + oral cycle once a year to maintain natty limit? I'm not eating 16,000 calories per day or injecting Trenbolone directly into my penis so none of what you say applies to me
>>
>>35452088
150k is nothing, it's a lot when you got nothing. I know I'd live comfy off it for a few years but that isn't a whole lot, people that have that kind of money burn through it in less than a year.
You're cherry picking the few guys who got lucky. You don't even have any idea what kind of back room deals got made for that.
Watch documentaries on regular body builders most athletes are just scraping by to train and compete even at the pro level.
>>35452135
You only hear about them in body builder circles, if you really feel like getting big and "looking" tough is going to make people like you more that's pretty pathetic. I don't like the big dudes at my work because they're big it's just a personal strength of theirs they do other stuff to earn respect.
>>
>>35449817
I'm not at the point in my life of giving up yet, but if I ever were to I would first roid up to see if it made a difference. Right now I'm a college student financially dependent on my parents so I can't really afford them but once I'm earning paycheck we'll see.
>>
>>35452548
Prostate overgrow is pretty shitty condition.

You have to pee every 30-40minutes, every time you pee you feel that you did not empty your bladder and something is left, few minutes after you pee you will feel few drop going from urethra into your briefs

I would say that its pretty shitty condition desu.

>>35452583
As you see at top of the post I quoted some guy that stated that prof bb after years of roid are healthy in general.
>>
>>35449817
Does Walgreens care if I buy 100 needles 1.5 gauge and 3 ml syringes? Will it flag me for suspicious activity?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.