[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't whites practice what they preach and stick with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 5881261.jpg (52KB, 604x588px) Image search: [Google]
5881261.jpg
52KB, 604x588px
Why can't whites practice what they preach and stick with their own women?

It's a valid observation
>>
Why can't you come up with better racebait?
>>
>>35449559
Not an argument.

Whites consistently whine about other races dating their women, yet they cant practice what theyr preach by only sticking with white women.
>>
Wow, not one single argument defeating my flawless always-correct logic so far.

I really am always right
>>
>still not ONE SINGLE ARGUMENT as to why whites uphold this hypocritical didactic of "do as I say not as I do"

really makes me win
>>
>>35449590
>Not an argument.
Not better racebait.
>>
File: 1484240126011.jpg (234KB, 2197x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1484240126011.jpg
234KB, 2197x1950px
>>35449973
Facts aren't racebait.

I'm still winning and nobody has yet to posit at least ONE cogent counter-argument to my initial position (r.e.: whites proselytize about "muh white women belong to muh white men!", yet whites feel entitled to other races' women as well).
>>
white people are not all one hivemind, believe it or not

next
>>
>>35450513
>white people are not all one hivemind, believe it or not
And yet I see whites claiming the opposite. I guess I win again? Jeez, you guys arent making this very hard.
>>
>>35450529
well those whites are wrong. me disagreeing with them right now proves that they don't all think the same thing. wow, case closed.
>>
>>35449547
>t. butthurt gooklet
>>
>>35450717
1.) Non-sequitur
2.) I'm not asian, try again.

Geez, I just can't stop winning with you people

>>35450586
The exception doesn't disprove the rule. Just because you're one out of 10,000,000 whites who feel entitled to nonwhite women doesn't mean that there aren't 9,999,999 white men who do
>>
>>35450778
you have yet to prove your statistics. since, you don't have any sources cited, we're going to use logic on this one.

Claim: whites proselytize about "muh white women belong to muh white men!", yet whites feel entitled to other races' women as well

statement: this anon is white
statement: this anon doesn't want to fuck women other than whites
conclusion: not all whites want to fuck women other than whites

until you prove otherwise that white people not only preach to stay within your own race but also that they in large numbers fuck women of other races, this is a garbage thread and you should feel like garbage, chang. now go masturbate and cry to the sound of your sister getting fucked by Timothy
>>
>>35450955
Wew, all that non-argument and non-sequitur.

I don't have to post statistics because you have google and whites regularly post statistics backing up my original claim (white men are the most notorious racemixers).

I like how you just default to the classic "do as I say not as I do" logical fallacy most whites default to when they're backed into an epistmological corner
>>
>>35451002
you don't win by just saying "not an argument", sorry. you can refute what i said but i know you're not going to do that so i'm just going to close this window. have a wonderful day shitskin
>>
>>35449590
>Whites consistently whine about other races dating their women

Whites as in /pol/tards sure.

99% of people outside of 4chan don't give two shits about this stuff. Girls like chads of any race and guys will fuck anything with a hole.
>>
>>35451032
Still not an argument.

Thanks for forfeiting!

>>35451036
And yet CDC statistics about interracial marriage and OKC statistics about message replies say otherwise...I thought it was only "those dumb 'ol shitskins" who disagree with objective statistics and facts?

:^)
>>
>>35451002

You just got btfo and yet you keep repeating non sequitir and not an argument. Are you retarded or something?

You haven't even set up an argument and you still managed to get destroyed.
>>
>>35451070
Ok? What are you even arguing? Sounds like you're just agreeing with me.
>>
File: 1479142487450.jpg (205KB, 896x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1479142487450.jpg
205KB, 896x1358px
>>35449547
Reminder that whites gave women rights in the first place and are the main ones still pushing for their equality. Islam is the way forward.
>>
>>35451084
>You just got btfo
Except I didn't? There's still a deluge of white guys who are exclusively dating nonwhite women in the real world outside of your bedroom.

I mean, maybe in your little fantasy internet world you've "btfo" someone, even though statistics and facts run counter to your narrative.

>>35451366
>Ok? What are you even arguing? Sounds like you're just agreeing with me.
I'm arguing that whites need to practice what they preach and stick with solely white women.

They whine and moan about arabs and blacks "stealing their women" all day long, but they're quick to make exceptions and explanations for when whites are stealing other races' women.

>>35451394
>Reminder that whites gave women rights in the first place
Good point. Those cucks.
>>
>>35449559
hes not race baiting he is 100% correct most white men on this board are hypocrites to the 10th degree
>>
>>35451413
What are whites preaching exactly? As I said the only people that care about this stuff are autists on 4chan, nobody in real life fucking cares.
>>
File: poor white man.jpg (116KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
poor white man.jpg
116KB, 1200x720px
Its because of this OP.Most men (especially beta whites) cant control their urges and are willing to fuck anything that

a)moves
b)anyone that gives them attention
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.