[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels/oneitis/vent thread Share what's on your mind robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1450847925758.gif (940KB, 300x152px) Image search: [Google]
1450847925758.gif
940KB, 300x152px
Feels/oneitis/vent thread
Share what's on your mind robots

Was obsessed with this girl for a long time, over a month ago i told her we cant be friends after she started banging someone in my group of friends. She would let me touch her and kiss her but would avoid letting me fuck her at all costs.

Was hanging at a friends house with all our friends including her last night. She tried initiating small talk with me a few times, and standing way to close to me, i had nothing to say to her. We smoked a cigarette together and just talked about random shit for a few minutes.

Felt like shit for the rest of the night because I just wanted to avoid her while everyone was in the other room with her just talking and having a good time while I just sat and watched TV in the other room with another friend. I feel so much hatred towards her, I wasted so much time on her just to get fucked over.
>>
At least you've had a gf you pathetic fuck
>>
>>35449273
Not a gf at all, she was just an oneitis who i did some stuff with.
>>
>>35449294
She let you kiss her you fuck
I have oneitis but I know I'm not even going to get a date
>>
>>35449410
She also let me finger her and I ate her out once... Wish none of that ever happened if she never had intentions of letting me get anywhere further.

What's stopping you? Just do it you pussy, better to get rejected than to wonder what could have been. Literally just ask her to hang out
>>
>>35449450
So you have no reason to complain on r9k
>>
File: 1471527843034.png (953KB, 1280x1381px)
1471527843034.png
953KB, 1280x1381px
>tfw oneitis has a bf
>tried to move on to other girls when it wasn't so strong and failed
>keep getting more and more hopelessly infatuated with her to the point where I have no real interest in other girls now
>really wish I could ask her out and even feel like she might even say yes if she wasn't already with someone
>>
>>35449735
If you think you have a chance with her, just keep your distance but maybe hang with her once in a while. If they break up or anything then make moves on her.

Hard mode: ask her out next time you see her and see what happens.
>>
>>35449734
I have no where else to complain, I suck with women like the majority of the people here.
>>
>oneitis dumped me 3 months ago
>said it was his fault because he's depressed and has tons of issues
>still close friends
>hook up occasionally
>still dumps all his problems on me
>basically still dating without the benefit of the title
>i feel so fucking angry at him all the time
I want to kill myself
>>
File: 54232342342325t25.png (174KB, 385x381px) Image search: [Google]
54232342342325t25.png
174KB, 385x381px
>married
>flirts
>invites me to shit
>calls me for stupid shit

maybe I missed my opportunity, at least I didn't do anything
>>
>>35449818
>If you think you have a chance with her, just keep your distance but maybe hang with her once in a while. If they break up or anything then make moves on her.
She's a coworker so I don't see her outside of work. I don't think I'd be able to try and hang out with her normally one on one at this point without sperging out and spilling my spaghetti anyway. She seems to like me well enough though, she said she'd miss me and told me to come visit her every now and then when I mentioned I had a job interview for another job coming up soon.

>Hard mode: ask her out next time you see her and see what happens.
She has a bf so that's going to accomplish nothing but making this extremely awkward. One of the few advantages I have in this situation right now is that she doesn't know my feelings for her, she might only suspect I'm attracted to her and I intend to keep it that way.
>>
>>35450019
Seems hopeless. Just drop her and stop being her shoulder to cry on
>>
>>35450044
I don't know just ask to get some drinks after work or something. Or if you have a common interest/hobby then invite her to do that sometime. You guys already talk so that's a good start. I don't know what else to tell you, if you like her then do something about it otherwise just do yourself a favor and stop talking to her.
>>
File: 1487851504584.jpg (12KB, 159x326px) Image search: [Google]
1487851504584.jpg
12KB, 159x326px
>>35449214
>tfw went to a rave years ago
>literally never hooked up in my life
>oneitis thinks you slept around because of rave stereotypes
>convinced i have some disease
>>
>>35450191
Maybe she wants your dick? If she openly mentions that she thinks you were getting laid then that's a good sign in my book.
>>
>>35450236
how is it a good thing if someone thinks i have sexual diseases when i dont
>>
>>35450442
Prove to her you don't have diseases, shes probably just teasing you. She probably knows you didn't get laid there or get laid at all..
>>
>>35450521
how would i do that though?
>>
>>35450749
Hang out with her? Ask her on a date? Netflix and chill? Just make a move on her. You got nothing to lose. Like I said she was probably just teasing you so she knows you don't have diseases.
>>
>>35449214
>smoking cigarettes

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate
>>
>>35450797
I already am...slowly but surely
>>
>>35450012
I don't know whether you're gay or a woman but why do you put up with that? Of course he is going to keep you around if you let him fuck you, don't be an idiot.
>>
File: 1481432300474.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481432300474.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
That feel when you and your ex used to be so cool with one another. Talk about everything then slowly and slowly you become more distant to the point where she starts deleting you off stuff.
Only if her friends weren't a bunch of bitches who just wanted to hang out with her, they just told her too stop hanging out with me because she never has time for them and only for me.
That feel I will never feel that ever again, best days of my life someone I can connect too and play videogames with and just watch movies. Now she doesn't even acknowledge my presences and finding another woman like her is nearly impossible and the way I look it's 10 times worst.
>>
>>35450138
Her boyfriend also works there, as much as I wish I could I just feel like I can't do anything until they've broken up. I'm just trying to focus on lifting and improving myself right now.
>>
>>35449735
>mfw I feel like you, except she's single and just not into me at all
>>
>>35450934
That was basically what my experience with high school oneitis was like, to the point where she actually preeemptively rejected me before I went to go ask her out. It's kind of sad to think that this is the closest I've come to consummating a crush/oneitis and I'm still so far away.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.