[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy new clothes >get one of those fuckboy haircuts >put

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 467453.png (91KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
467453.png
91KB, 500x397px
>buy new clothes
>get one of those fuckboy haircuts
>put in contacts for the first time in ages
>shave off scruff
>get more female attention the first week of the "new look" than I've gotten in my entire life

The self improvement meme has completely turned me off from the dating scene. Your appearance is literally ALL that matters in terms of how women perceive you. I could talk about beating a dog and the girl I'm talking with would be more interested than when I talked to girls in a baggy T and glasses.

I figured the stuttering autistic girl I stayed with was going to be a practice GF, but I don't even think I'm going to pursue other girls at all after I dump her. Keeping a charade 24/7 and hating your own guts when you look in the mirror isn't worth keeping a social retard around for pussy.

Even girls how can barely talk to a cashier won't look your way unless you're semi good looking with a meme outfit.
The entire game is pay to play, and the AI is stuck on repeat.
>>
>>35448663
I absolutely agree, but haven't relationships largely always been pretty shallow? At least from the side of a woman?
>>
that's why I try to improve myself for myself and not for some cunt broad
>>
what may i ask is a fuck boy haircut
>>
>>35448806
An undercut, basically.
>>35448716
>but haven't relationships largely always been pretty shallow? At least from the side of a woman?
I guess so. I don't even know why I expected different. Fairy tale ending media, I guess.
>>
I prefer attractive girls so I really can't complain lad.
>>
>>35449455
Personally I love the fact that Nazi haircuts are socially acceptable now.
>>
>>35449909
Sorry betasperg, they're only "socially acceptable" if you're Chad. Otherwise, it's just another "fuccboi haircut".
>>
>>35449909
I can take it or leave it. I like buzzcuts because they're low maintenance, and I don't actually think an undercut suits me. But I guess everyone looks "better" with one.
>>35449936
It's a fuccboi haircut even on chad. Doesn't make it any less universally "appealing".
>>
File: Skhu0aGt.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Skhu0aGt.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>perfect women do not exi-
>>
>>35450010
These mental gymnastics, holy shit.

It being a "fuccboi haircut" is exactly what makes it "unappealing" on anyone BUT Chad. If you're not Chad, you can't pull off an "undercut", it just becomes another "fuckboi cut".

>inb4 "b-but im Chad, I swear"
>>
>>35450036
>These mental gymnastics, holy shit.
>It being a "fuccboi haircut" is exactly what makes it "unappealing" on anyone BUT Chad. If you're not Chad, you can't pull off an "undercut", it just becomes another "fuckboi cut".
>>inb4 "b-but im Chad, I swear"

>This is an adult male from a western country

Yeah don't be a "fuccboi" anon, gotta make sure your tampons match your purse!
>>
>>35450119
Non-sequitur.

Also, I find it amusing that you're attacking the poster instead of the content of the post (a markedly feminine behaviour to exhibit on your part). Someone's a little self-hating fuccboi.
>>
Bullshit unless you were very attractive in the first place. Post a pic of yourself or partial pic.
>>
>>35448663

Only works if you're an average white guy to start with. I'm a short ugly indian. I have thousands of dollars of clothes and spend $80 per haircut. Still ugly and unappealing.
>>
File: 364.png (3KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
364.png
3KB, 448x357px
>>35450036
>accusing anyone of mental gymnastics before
>"It being a "fuccboi haircut" is exactly what makes it "unappealing" on anyone BUT Chad. If you're not Chad, you can't pull off an "undercut", it just becomes another "fuckboi cut"."
>>
>>35449909

Only if you have a perfect hairline. I was born with a huge hairline so the only haircut I can have is owen wilson's. Plus balding.
>>
>>35450234

Even if you're an average white guy you can't fake attractiveness, you could probably trick dumb self hating ethnic sluts though.
>>
>>35450203
I'm like 6/10 at most.

If you think I'm posing my face to /r9k/, you're mental.
>>
>>35450234
>spend $80 per haircut.
Shit man what are you doing for it to cost that much?
>>
>>35450255
It's not really mental gymnastics, just common sense you redditcuck:

>"undercut" + chad = attractive
>"undercut" + non-chad = unattractive

It's like those beta tryhards who dress up in nice clothes but they aren't /fit/ and don't even get the clothes tailored. You think that the haircut will instantly make you attractive when you forget that aesthetics do not exist in a vacuum.
>>
>>35450255

Only chads and brands have the kind of hairline needed for this shit.
>>
>>35450020
That's Julie Lenarz right?
>>
File: 1473703189901.jpg (75KB, 747x737px) Image search: [Google]
1473703189901.jpg
75KB, 747x737px
>>35448663

What kind of fuckboy haircut are we dealing with here?
>>
>>35450234
The girls on my campus are fucking psychotic when it comes to talking about the Indian students.

The only useful advice I can give is to never go for a white girl.
>>
>>35450328
Yes, how did you know anon?
>>
>>35450323
What are brands? Brandons, i.e. handsome autists?
>>
>>35450288

Nothing. I just go to a fancy salon in a busy downtown area. It's the Owen Wilson cut as stated to hide my giant forehead from birth. I've paid less at other places in the past but I'm overall satisfied with my current fag hair dresser.
>>
>>35450305
>"undercut" + [blank] = attractive
>"undercut" + [blank] = unattractive
Fixed.
It's not JUST the haircut that will make you more attractive. The cut is just part of the puzzle.
>>
>>35450338
Went through an intense phase of twitter following journalists who reported on Syria and then unfollowing them all again when they wouldn't stfu about Trump
>>
>>35448735

stupid meme. there's absolutely no point in improving yourself if it doesn't help you get pussy. don't kid yourself, you lift for girls like everyone else at the gym including myself
>>
>>35450333

I have no idea what you're talking about or trying to say. White girls reply as much (little) as girls of any race online. There's no difference.
>>
>>35450359
>It's not JUST the haircut that will make you more attractive. The cut is just part of the puzzle.
Glad you can agree with what I was saying this whole time
>>
>>35450234
>>35450333
the other day i was at safeway (grocery store chain for not americans) and this girl got into line behind me at the check out and she was on the phone and she looked at our cashier and said "hell no is some indian dude" and switched lines.
i don't think thats typical but i feel for indian men.
>>
>>35450305
>>35450359
I obviously meant to replace the "undercut" with [blank] but I'm retarded.

You get the idea
>>
>>35450348

Brads was supposed to be. Autocorrect.
>>
>>35450234

white women are shit tier trust me you're not missing out on anything
>>
>>35450361
kek

I did the same thing. Except I had to delete my whole Twitter account and make a new one. All my follows were from before the election cycle began.
>>
>>35450369

Thats false. I already am a wizard incel. I stopped my hair loss with ru58841 because I couldn't bra. The experience of being ugly. I exercise daily so I can be slightly less rebooted by my appearance. I dress nice so I can function well at work. I'm not even trying to get girls. Even if you neutered me I'd keep doing this stuff.
>>
>>35450439
I'm not even American so it's double annoying because it's not even relevant to my life
>>
>>35450444
>bra

Bear. This is why I don't use phones.
>>
>>35449909
me too. my grandpa had that haircut. i laughing at how normies are now. plus its easy and i do it myself.
>>
>>35450369
This.

As Joe Rogen once said:
>If you where the last person on earth, the last place you would be at is at the gym.

He's an idiot most of the time, but this line really made me stop kidding myself, an started lifting only for the aesthetic. Been much more motivated at the gym since.
>>
>>35450496

I exercise for health benefits. I have a lot of health problems and it helps.
>>
>>35450146
You probably couldn't demonstrate how humans reproduce if asked.
>>
>>35450331
see >>35449909
pretty standard undercut
>>
>>35450492

Only easy if you have a Chad hairline.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.