[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>with the therapist >accidentally mention chad and stacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: confederado.jpg (125KB, 899x889px) Image search: [Google]
confederado.jpg
125KB, 899x889px
>with the therapist
>accidentally mention chad and stacy
>have to spend the next hour explaining him the concepts with proper examples
>>
I bring up the fact that I spend my time on useless websites but I refrain from telling my therapist about 4chan specifically or about any of the shit that goes on here.
>>
>>35448438
>taling to a therapist a few years ago (since switched to another)
>she asks what games I play
>say dark souls
>she doesn't know what it is
>think about explaining the unending depth and pathos of the game and it's atmosphere, and why it's brilliant in all respects
>just mumble that it's about killing monsters
>>
>>35448455
If it makes you feel any better, just know that you're not the first person to end up in therapy.. thanks to r9k.
>>
File: 1479307285996.jpg (136KB, 1014x676px) Image search: [Google]
1479307285996.jpg
136KB, 1014x676px
>>35448475
Holy kek

Did you seriously expect Dr. Stacy to know or give a fuck what Dark Souls is you fucking spergmaster

Just say you play Pac Man or something. Same difference to her.
>>
>>35448508
You're not helpful. Op also check out here >>>/adv/ They are pretty supportive and nice.. they are the people to go to for help with your problems. r9k is filled with soul sucking emotional vampires. Try >>>/v/ as well since you like video games..
>>
File: 1467582296600.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1467582296600.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
I've told girls that I hung out with about hilarious green text stories that I've read on here. Then they ask me where I read them.
>mfw
>>
>>35448565
>girls that I hung out with

Get out
>>
>>35448508
Yeah I felt like a sperg (I am legit diagnosed though).
I remember once having a dream about a bunch of girls from my high school laughing at me for liking Evangelion, with me stumbling as I try to explain how it's deep.
>>
>>35448565
Tell them reddit.com :^)
>>
>>35448611
in college we had to introduce ourselves in a marketing class by drawing on a sheet of paper. I drew the logos of my favorite television stations and said "I only watch shows from these channels and everything else is garbage"

holy fuck I was such an autist I don't even want to think about it.
>>
I just want to congratulate you on getting help op. You're going to get better and life will be more tolerable. :)
>>
>>35448661
In high school we had to introduce ourselves in one class and I wore a leather jacket and I said my favorite genre of music was "old school dub and reggae"
>>
>>35448475
Same thing happened to me, but with The Stanley Parable.

>What's it about?
>
>...er...
>a guy and a narrator who do stuff
>>
>>35448710
Don't worry about it. It's over now. :) The only one roominating on it is you. :p
>>
>>35448580
This was years ago. I'm not even remotely close to a normie.

>>35448645
I've actually said that to one of them. Thankfully she didn't ask which subreddit because otherwise I'd be fucked.
>>
>>35448781
>This was years ago.

You had the ability and the inclination to hang out with girls. Once a normie always a normie. Now leave.
>>
>>35448781
I don't know anything about reddit and how it works desu.
>>
>>35448710
My nigga. I have nearly 3000 songs of roots reggae and dub.
>>
>>35448839
Yeah but when you say "dub" around normies they're probably not going to have any idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>35448475
You were lucky that she did not know anything about games.

>Be me
>With therapist
>He asked me what i like to do in my free time
>Answer that i like games and read
>Ask me what kind of game i like
>Answer FPS
>Ask me what game i'am playing recently
>Answer Postal 2
>He grab his phone and googled "Postal 2"
>Watch him expression of worriment
>He says "Ook..., what kind of book do you like?"
>>
>>35448808
I've been on /r9k/ since 2009, back when it was mostly sharing experiences and stories. Back before people like you invaded and turned it into a 'gangbang of whining'
>>
>>35448887
>dub? You mean like skrillex? XD
Normies are fucking idiots
>>
>tfw told my therapist that I habitually research serial killers and murderers

I thought this was normal though...

murderpedia is one of the only websites I go to any more. It's fascinating.
>>
>>35448925
>tfw the age of old school dubstep is over
>Skrillex had to ruin everything
>Skream will never make a dubstep track again
>>
>>35448895
>telling your therapist about playing a game called "postal"
You're either a retarded gamer, or a brilliant Prozac addict.
>>
>>35448982
He asked, i had to answer, luck to me he did not care, after two more sections he liberated me and said that was nothing wrong with me.
>>
File: lb4nwnw6a73y.png (137KB, 430x428px) Image search: [Google]
lb4nwnw6a73y.png
137KB, 430x428px
I told my therapist that I spend my spare time 'frog watching' because I didnt want to admit to collecting Pepes. I told him I do it completely alone and he said I should do it with a friend

Ended up paying a fucking prostitute 300 dollars to go into the woods for 2 days and catch and photograph frogs, just so I could show improvement to my therapist. He believed it at least.
>>
>>35449098
>Ended up paying a fucking prostitute 300 dollars to go into the woods for 2 days and catch and photograph frogs, just so I could show improvement to my therapist. He believed it at least.
Can you pay prostitutes just to be your mate?
I know you get the whole 'girflriend' experience thing, but I'm wondering if you can do shit with a prostitute without even involving sex.
>>
>>35448475
>Lousy hit detection
>Stupid controls
>Good
>>
>>35449098
>paid a prostitute to come into the middle of the woods with you

I don't believe it, that sounds like a massive red flag.
>>
>>35449098
i find it hard to believe that this story is true
>>
File: tired.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>a year or two ago
>be at some school support group full of kids I hate, basically delinquent normies
>get asked what my weekend plans were
>"oh play s.t.a.l.k.e.r or something"
>heads turn because they think i'm stalking someone
>shit now I have to explain what stalker is
>If I recall I think i just mumbled it was about wandering around in the Chernobyl radioactive wasteland or something maybe I just dodged the questions entirely
>>
>>35448438
After many years of therapy I have come to the conclusion that men should not go to therapy. It doesn't help, you can only deal with your problems yourself.
>>
File: mr snrub.jpg (25KB, 495x371px) Image search: [Google]
mr snrub.jpg
25KB, 495x371px
Kek once I told my female therapist how I hated women, and even explained to her what a beta orbiter was
>>
>>35449764
good for you. How did she take it?
>>
>>35449785
Surprisingly the stuff didn't faze her, like I doubt she even took my information to be credible. probably just thought "here's some bitter loser who has the wrong idea about women, I know myself though women aren't really bad like that"
>>
I mentioned r9k and hispachan when we were talking about a school shooters and she didn't give a shit besides saying people in here have better empathy for school shooters than normals
>>
>>35449862
Most women in behavior health know how bad women are.
>>
File: 1482522350516.jpg (53KB, 558x705px) Image search: [Google]
1482522350516.jpg
53KB, 558x705px
> he fell for the therapist meme

i remember when i was underage. you should realize your therapist went all laughtingwhores.jpeg in his mind when you told him your gay cringy stories and you even paid him for it big dollar like a mega cuck

if you want to fight depression eat healthy work out go out to the sunlight fix your sleep schedule and socialize even if it's with shit people. that's the only solution
>>
>>35448455
>told therapist about 4chan
>told her it was pretty much an awful site full of weirdos, racists, and homophobes
>she just wonders why the hell I'd waste my time here

>>35448475
>talk to my therapist about vidya
>luckily I play a lot of Nintendo, so surprisingly she was familiar with Mario, Mario Kart, even Zelda
>tell her a few weeks ago that the newest Zelda was about to come out

I think she was familiar with Kingdom Hearts as well. Otherwise, she didn't know much about vidya.

My therapist is pretty cool, desu senpai.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.