[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make money when I'm mentally fucked and basically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: moe.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
How can I make money when I'm mentally fucked and basically retarded at 24 with no qualifications?

Mom is finally kicking me out and I literally have nothing / no knowledge about anything.

Guess I'm just going to take my life, I don't think there's much else I can really do / will do in reality.
>>
Just go to restaurants and ask if you can get a job washing dishes
>>
>>35447177
Do I ask if I can sleep in the dumpster out the back too?
>>
>>35447206
You can sleep on a bench.
Alternatively, you're mother is legally in the wrong. You cant kick a legal resident out without 30 days notice
>>
>>35447177
Ask for dishwasher job.. and they ask for you to have previous dish washing experience.
>>
>>35447157
Can you do computer shit?

Do you look cute or would look cute if you turned into a trap?

Honestly just get a pleb job and with that money buy drugs and sell them.

buy low sell high
>>
>>35447260
You're retarded. They dont ask that.
They want you to be inexperienced so they can pay you less for longer.
>>
>>35447247
You don't have a tenants agreement signed with your parents. There's no contract. You're a guest on a property you don't own. If you go to a friends house they can boot you off the property without 30 days notice.
>>
>>35447304
If you've lived somewhere a certain amount of time you are legally considered a resident.
Thats why it's so hard to remove squatters and why motels wont let you stay for longer than 30 days
>>
>>35447280
I'm not a faggot so I wouldn't turn into a trap, I can type extremely fast but I can't code.

I'm not prepared to sell drugs either because of my morals.

>>35447320
She isn't immediately kicking me out but she told me she wants me to leave soon and she's going to follow through, I have no friends, no other family so I'm basically fucked.
>>
>>35447370
Use the time you have to get that job.
If you can manage to stay for 2 weeks, you can get money to stay in a motel until you can put away enough cash to get an apartment
>>
>>35447411
man, i have never worked a day in my life, i'm diagnosed schizophrenic and really retarded in general, i think i just kill myself fuck
>>
>>35447494
If you're too spoiled to wash dishes than maybe you are better off dead
>>
>>35447411
Get a shit job and rent a crappy room with a communal kitchen/bathroom somewhere in the dodgy part of town. It's that or live on the streets. When I was first getting on my feet after I moved out I rented in a communal living situation with a nice old lady who would bake cookies on Sundays, it wasn't that bad desu.
>>
>>35447537
I'd also like to add on that living on the streets makes your life way harder than not just having a roof over your head. Good luck getting anything done without a bank account/address to your name.
>>
>>35447579
I mean I have a bank account and shit, I just have no money.

Also the problem here is I live in a small town so getting work isn't just a simple thing, I'm pretty sure I qualify for retard bux though.
>>
>>35447157
>Taking the NEET path
>Doing nothing to improve your life with all the """free time""" you had.

I feel no pity for you anon, I hope whatever country you live in has a good welfair system, for your sake.

Also yourself "mentally retarded" is just a meme. If you can operate this website independently, you can attend school/get a jobeasy enough. I was diagnosed with low teir aspergers an ADHD from a young age. Shit makes no difference.
>>
>>35447688
Then get on the paperwork for it. The bottom line is you need a source of income by the time your mother kicks you out. Figure it out. Burger flip/Cashier/Dishwasher/Janitor just pick one. All of those positions don't ask for any experience saying you're mentally fucked is an excuse. You say it because you don't want to do any work and want somebody in this thread to go "No it's ok bb you don't have to work, here's some validation". I've worked with plenty of legit mentally fucked people at many different low skill jobs. It's not a valid excuse.
>>
>>35447752

>>Also yourself "mentally retarded" is just a meme. If you can operate this website independently, you can attend school/get a jobeasy enough. I was diagnosed with low teir aspergers an ADHD from a young age. Shit makes no difference.

Anon, do you know what schizophrenia is?
>>
>>35447494
>i'm diagnosed schizophrenic
even in a shithole like the US this should be getting you welfare. Convince your mother to let you stay until your disability bennies are sorted
>>
>>35447852
I'm not in the US, I know I can get disability autisms but I'm not sure how much it's even worth.

I have like no basic living skills either, if I'm on my own I don't know how to cook, do washing, how to clean.

i am autism incarnate
>>
>>35447915
I mean people say suicide is tragic and shit but it's a valid choice. It's like going to sleep early
>>
>>35447915
Where are you from? I thought kicking your disabled children out was just an American thing
>>
>>35447991
Australia

To be fair I am a piece of shit, I don't do anything rude / intolerant but at the same time I literally don't do anything, I just sleep and I want to be left alone but my family keeps pressuring me to try and do things.

I stayed in my room for like a week and my mother got the shits with me or something along those lines apparently it will be "good for me to go out into the real world for a while"
>>
>>35447915
Cooking is easy. You don't have to be Gordon Ramsey, it's ok to just buy shit and follow instructions on a box.

Ask your mother to teach you how to do laundry while you're still at home, learn the skill right now. Or you can look it up on youtube if you really need to.

Cleaning is just picking up stuff off the floor and put it in the garbage so you don't get a bug/mold infestation.

Life is pretty bubble wrapped today, it's hard to buy a product without instructions on the label telling you how to use said product.
>>
>>35447157
Join the military. They'll find something for you if all else fails. It's also a good way to learn and make friends.
>>
>>35448118
I can't join the military with my psych record anon.
>>
>>35448028
>Australia
Shit mate you won the welfare lottery. Get on the bux anon, they're there for people like you who need them, you have a legitimate mental disability after all.
>>
>>35448154
I don't even know if the payments are that good or purely a meme though, mum never wanted me to get on retard payments because she didn't want me to have it on my record incase I wanted to do certain things in the future so she just funded me.

I guess I should look into it, hopefully it's enough to live on.
>>
>>35448028
What do you do in your room all day? Play video games? I'm curious to see how a NEET spends his free time.
>>
>>35448232
Here's an idea.
Try.
Guess what? If it's not enough you always have the option to kill yourself on the back burner.
>>
if you have the courage to end your own life and go through with the pain involved in doing that, you have the courage to just get up and leave. go on the road and be a vagabond drifter. worst case scenario you'll just die alone somewhere which is still better than blowing your brains out. a whole new life could be waiting on you to grab it though
>>
>>35448301
Poetic as that may be I'd advise against it. A very large portion of homeless people are schizophrenic for a reason. It's hard enough to bounce back from being homeless if your brain is wired correctly but giving up and just becoming homeless when you still have a slim chance at life with a severe mental illness? That's really dumb.
>>
>>35448301
This doesn't really work if you don't have a car.
Plus, with summer coming, for a lot of people being outside for more than 5 minutes is hell.

I'm getting kicked out soon as well, and I'm probably going to get 2 miles out before I die from heat stroke.
>>
>>35448244
I sleep and read, I use to play video games for many years but I've long grown board of playing them and no longer get any joy or satisfaction from doing so.

I generally read novels / series of books, fiction fantasy and sleep. I sleep for up to 16 hours in 1 day a lot of the time as it's the only time I am at peace.
>>
>>35448232
It'll definitely be enough to live on if nothing else, Australia is one of the better countries for welfare from what I've heard and you have a disability that pretty much guarantees you lifetime eligibility. Look it up, there is probably some nearby charitable organisation you can talk to for help with filling in forms and things

>>35448263
Or he can live the comfy unemployment life on your dime
>>
>>35448430
Yes he can. That's a very valid option in this case. It's better than killing yourself.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.