[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /hates being a nigger/ here? Thread theme https://

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1413603170712.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1413603170712.png
27KB, 631x708px
Who else /hates being a nigger/ here?
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgfffdrfdFQ
>>
>>35446549
there is literally nothing to gain from hating your own race. you can never be anything else. the only thing you can do is deal with it.
>>
>>35446549
i can relate to these feels
>>
>>35446564
Right-you-know,jpg
>>
Why do you hate your race? I'm Russian and I've never met any blacks and I don't know what's so bad about them.
>>
>>35446549

poor kid, he's got a white man's soul in there.
>>
>>35446564
>>35446658
Niggers are fucking stupid violent apes. I'm one of the smart ones, but compared to the white man I am a moron. There's nothing good about Africans. I hate myself.
>>
>>35446549
>one chance at life
>be born non-white
Hate it desu.
>>
I dont really hate being black, aside from the sterotypes but life wouldve been so much easier being white.

Preferably rich white.

The Barron trump kind of life must be comfy af.
>>
>>35446849

> Pretending to be black on 4chan

Whew didn't think you could get any lower than going on r9k to begin with but i was wrong.
>>
I consider myself racist yet I don't judge on an individual level. Niggers in general are subhumans, but don't hate yourself because of it. It might affect how some people treat you, but I'm pretty sure, 99% of people treat you okay if you see you are not a stereotypical nigger.
>>
Im black OP and i never wished i was white.
Your just a self hating black man who cant get over the sterotypes being pumped into the media, which is whatever.

Jack Johnson was called a nigger while walking to beat a white man for an hour straight, and he never stopped smiling. EVEN BACK THEN he couldnt understand why race is even important.

Your just being a little woman, and this is again, coming from a black guy. Not even over 25.
>>
>>35446940
>Niggers in general are subhumans
t. fat weeb who gets all his world knowledge from /pol/
>>
>>35446849
>I'm one of the smart ones
clearly not if this is what you spend your time doing
>>
>>35446849
>>35446549
I agree with your points, but I don't hate being black mainly because I see the difference in the way people treat you when you don't conform to the black stereotype (i.e. theifs, sagging pants, etc). I feel my life has been just as fair as anyone else's. I can enjoy my life as a dark skinned man because I don't act like a nigger, I act like a black person. Those two aren't the same thing. I love my family and culture (I'm Jamaican) also.

In short, I don't hate myself, I hate the stereotypes, and as long as you don't conform said stereotypes, I believe you can live a life just as easy as anyone else.
>>
>>35447031
You can believe that as much as you want but that doesn't make it true
>>
>be white
>set up thread pretending to be black
>its actually a nigger hate thread
Classic op.
>>
>>35447065
>believe it because I want to
It is true, did you read anything I said? Or did you just see that my argument countered yours and you immediately started mindlessly refuting me. I don't believe it because I simply WANT to. I believe it because I've LIVED it. I actually saw the difference in my life, and I know plenty of other black bots, both who browse and don't browse 4chan who've seen it too.
>>
>>35447031
Another Jamaican Anon here

Hi
>>
>>35447153
And I've lived the opposite. I try to enjoy my life as a dark skinned person but it isn't as easy as everyone else because I am unattractive.
>>
>>35447031
Can confirm. I'm what most people would call racist, though I don't agree. I hate the culture of niggers but normal black men are perfectly respectable and I have no bias against them
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.