[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If you're not hot, we see right through your so-cal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 25

File: 1479563169579.png (2MB, 1439x806px) Image search: [Google]
1479563169579.png
2MB, 1439x806px
>If you're not hot, we see right through your so-called "confident" act and know exactly what you're doing. It's laughable.
>You idiots really actually believe we're "less visual" than you, and that alone is pretty creepy. You don't know your league and think you have a chance with someone in a higher class.
>Newsflash, boys : The only pretty girls who date plain guys are whoring themselves for some selfish benefit, and you guys are too f*cking stupid to see it
>That's why so many of you end up divorced and getting played for fools, then try to say all women are users and gold diggers. Um...hello?? Honest women either date hot guys or stay single, so of course you're gonna meet a lot of dishonest people if you're always trying to date someone above you on the sexual totem pole!

>Want a girl that can actually love you instead of using you? STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND!! If you're not attracted to women of your own class, you need to improve your looks and move up.
> Get plastic surgery if you have to. Without good looks, your "awesome personality" is worthless for anything but platonic friendship, and your earning potential is only "attractive" to materialistic girls.
>If you want genuine love or desire from a woman, she has to be turned on by you in a sexual way. Real attraction is entirely about looks, and ONLY looks. If you try to circumvent that rule, you show an entitlement mentality, and it's obvious you think we owe you our sexual servicies.

Femanons, is this true? Do you agree with this? I have already given up and accepted that i will be lonely for the rest of my life, but im wondering is this is how all women think of if its just most of you. Be brutally honest, i just want to know the truth at this point

Source, she further goes indept here http://theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

Pic unrelated
>>
I can't wait for the welfare state to collapse.
>>
>>35445608
What a terrible, nasty woman. I can almost hear her cuntish tone through the text.

This is only applicable to the 'im sexy and I know it' class of absolute bitches
>>
I want to impregnate that butthole
>>
>>35445713
you can't impregnate a butthole
>>
>>35445724
Not with that attitude, like impregnating tits
>>
>>35445698

You really think so? Im starting to believe that most if not all women think this way and the ones saying otherwise are just virtue signaling.
>>
>>35445608
>>35445608
>Honest women either date hot guys or stay single
>stay single
Lol this is the Problem. This might work for 20 something's who can just hop on tinder and fuck Chad but WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO DIE ALONE. This stuff makes me sad more than angry. Women literally cannot comprehend that they have a short shelf life, their whole lives have been smooth sailing and they just can't get that it won't continue forever. And there are only so many Chads to go around, sure you can fuck lots of them but unless you live in a polygamist country then there's going to be lots of lonely cat ladies. I sincerely believe it is not in a woman's interest to give them agency.
>>
>>35445608
That seems quite accurate, yes.

I can get impressed by and truly appreciate an unattractive males intellect, humor and personality... but unless he's hot too I am not considering him bf material. My standards are high but I am rather alone and childless than "settling".
>>
>>35445685
people on neetbux shouldn't be allowed Internet access
>>
File: 1449921169592.jpg (5KB, 220x182px) Image search: [Google]
1449921169592.jpg
5KB, 220x182px
>never approach women
>never have ulterior motives
>never use them for sex
>they're not seeing through any "act" because there's nothing to see through, there's only me

i feel more comfortable on this side of society, the loser side i guess.
everything women do now is out of retaliation against something or someone, i best just steer clear of them.
>tfw a woman says "stick to your own kind" but she isn't talking about ethnicity
>>
>>35445764
I think those words are silly. They don't make women like they used to but there are definitely some nice ones out there. Don't let the cunt spoil your view on women entirely
>>
>>35445865
You seem like a good person and I'm sorry that you feel that way, anon.
>>
>>35445698
She is just honest. Ugly girls are nicer, because they have no alternative, but to be nice, and a lot of them are still bitches to ugly guys.
>>
>>35445608
>too fucking stupid to see it
They do this to chads too, that's how hypergamy works. And any man with brains can see it.

>Want a girl to actually love you
Kek
>>
>>35445865

>tfw a woman says "stick to your own kind" but she isn't talking about ethnicity

She is talking about this

>I don't date your kind. Yes, I mean "kind" as in "different species", because that's what you are to me. I'm a human being, not an uggo like you, and I don't do bestiality. You should be socially aware enough to know disinterest when it's right in front of your homely ass face! Ugly men who act "confident" act out of character, and that's creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!! It really is that simple. Don't like it? THAT'S TOO D*MN BAD!! You're not entitled to sex or companionship.

>>35445860

I appreciate the honesty. If more women were just upfront and honest about their intentions less men would be chasing something that they cant ever get and just focus on other things in life.
>>
>>35445608
>I have already given up and accepted that i will be lonely for the rest of my life
Only because you gave up are you going to be lonely for the rest of your life.

>>35445784
>implying you have any idea how society or women work
First of all, the shitty essay OP posted is just a top tier attractiveness woman saying she's only interested in men of similar attractiveness. Second, tons of women in their 20s are in committed long term relationships.

>>35445865
>loser side
The only thing on that list that makes you a loser is never approaching women. I don't have ulterior motives or an 'act' either and I got a GF just fine.

>>35445943
>thinking a girl can't actually love someone who's not Chad
Kek
>>
>>35445907
28, and all this is from the
>'im sexy and I know it' class of absolute bitches
perspective.

Being selective paid off, I'm in a committed relationship and I see him as the father of my future children.

If everything goes to shit, well... I like cats.
At the very worst I'll have to come to terms with having no biological family. There's always the options of a lesbian relationship or suicide.
>>
File: 0.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>35445969
>the cuckold whiteknight got so worked up he brought his delusional cuckold fantasies to another thread
>>
>>35445995
Who's delusional? I have a GF; you spend your life masturbating to anime.
>>
>>35446001
Any average looking guy can get an ugly girlfriend if he tries.
>>
>>35445951
wow, very neat.
>>
>>35445980
>A woman's choice is either chad or dying alone
Lol. If no one else can see how this is a disaster waiting to happen then I don't know what to say.
>>
>>35445951
It's not 100% accurate and the woman who wrote the text is probably a horrible cunt, but I think that your perspective is healthy... focus on other things and don't try to impress bitches. Real love exist and many women are capable of it but people are, in general, fucking horrible. Pursue your passions and interests instead. Love is a bonus, not something any of us is entitled to. // >>35445860 & >>35445980
>>
>>35446058

>It's not 100% accurate and the woman who wrote the text is probably a horrible cunt,

I dont want to start an arguement but you basically said the same thing as her, you just used less harsh language.
>>
>>35446051
Haha, wait... what?
I have decided that for myself, personally, I want the very best if I shall breed. If I can't have it all I will not lower my standards... then I'd rather focus on other things since there are so many ways to build a decent and comfy life. I am talking for myself and not for womankind as a whole. I'm fully aware of the unlikelihood of it all but willing to risk it. Thanks for pointing out the obvious though.
>>
>>35446058
>real love exists

No it does not. people do not love their sexual/romantic partners, they love how they make them feel, that is, they love happiness. If for some reason the happiness ceases, then the 'real love' ceases with it.
>>
>>35446174

>the very best if I shall breed

Then you also need to be the very best. I doubt that you are if you are on r9k.
>>
>>35446058
she probably had a mediocre looking boyfriend who cheated on her. She's doing this out of anger and frustration rather than actually deep hate of unattractive people
>>
>>35446096
You're absolutely right. My entire point is that it's fairly accurate in general, but there is no need to be so very harsh or mean about it as the author is and that it's not applicable to everyone.
>>
>>35445784
You're saying forcing yourself to be with someone you're not attracted to is better than being alone?

The cat lady is far better than the woman who marries the pathetic beta and drains him of his life

There's also nothing wrong with dying alone, the majority of humans die alone
>>
Just as my misogyny subsides, I see something like this and it reignites the fire.
>>
>>35446025
My GF isn't ugly, just average-looking.

>>35446259
>being so emotionally volatile that a random shitty essay by a woman you don't know triggers you
I don't even know what to say. Grow up?
>>
>>35446298
>all the comments agreeing
>the posts in here agreeing
>the underlying feeling that it's really the truth

I'm being unreasonable surely
>>
>>35446214
Understandable and healthy doubt. I have some issues for sure and I'm somewhat weird but I am attractive, intelligent and reliable enough to demand a man with the equivalent qualities. It would be very hypocritical to demand someone above my own standards.
(Been here off and on since 2009. This place is toxic nowadays but I still enjoy shitposting with anons during my free time.)
>>
>>35446298

>being so emotionally volatile that a random shitty essay by a woman you don't know triggers you

There is another woman here who agrees with it, and im pretty sure that if there were more of them here they would as well.

You can choose to deny reality if that makes you feel better though.
>>
>>35446174
>>35446174
I know you're talking about yourself stupid over the hill roastie, but literally every woman thinks like you do these days. Every generic bland roastie with no skill set and an unpleasant disposition thinks they're a queen and deserve the best. Which is fine if they were capitalizing on their greatest asset (their appearance) while it was at its peak. Instead they play around or wait for their one in a million chad to come along, then before they know it they're 30 something and worth far less than they were before. And the fact that you're aware of this means nothing. It would be for the greater good that women have no choice in the matter.
>>35446233
The only reason this is the case is that women have puffed up egos and an inflated sense of self worth. If women were to realize that life isn't going to be like their early 20s forever I don't believe they would behave this way. Anyways, muh happiness and muh freedoms are a meme. Women should have their rights scaled back to the 1800s. Overall societal happiness would skyrocket
>>
>>35446333

Hypothetically if a man was intelligent and confident, but average in everything else would you be willing to date him?

Also another question that needs to be asked is why you are here if you are attractive, intelligent and have no severe mental illnesses.
>>
>>35446333
Post a pic so we can see how attractive you are. We're not gonna take your word for it.
Far as we know youre some delusional autistic 3/10 with a 5/10 bf
>>
>>35446333
You like an insufferably, annoying cunt to be honest. Just say you want Chad and leave it at that. All this yappering about how smart you think you are is just ridicolous. You are a woman for god's sake, no one expects intelligence from you.
>>
>>35446333
You realize there's more attractive women than there are men. I don't think it's unreasonable to want someone of the same status, but it's definitely unreasonable to expect it as a given when the math simply doesn't work out.
>>
>>35446323
Why would the posts here, by bitter shut-ins with no life experience, have any weight? What exactly is 'really the truth' - that some highly attractive women are only interested in highly attractive men? Because that's what that essay indicates, and it's true.

>>35446342
>two women represent all women
ok

>All this yappering about how smart you think you are is just ridicolous
>ridicolous
>goes on to say that woman aren't intelligent
lol
>>
There are no femanons. Being so stupid certainly won't help you in the search for a boyfriend free girl.
>>
>>35446368
>The only reason this is the case is that women have puffed up egos and an inflated sense of self worth.

The only reason women aren't attracted to you is because of their inflated self worth? Holy shit the delusion. The only reason women back then payed any attentions to betas was because they had no rights and limited choices. Now they have full freedom to pursue what they want and are idependant of course they're not going to settle you any longer.

>Anyways, muh happiness and muh freedoms are a meme. Women should have their rights scaled back to the 1800s.

Yes, take away their autonomy because you can't get you dick wet lmao
>>
>>35446440

>Yes, take away their autonomy because you can't get you dick wet lmao

Why would you care about someone who sees you as a subhuman?
>>
>>35446440
Women not being atttacted to me and having crazy inflated egos are not related and I don't know why you connected the two
>>
>>35446452
I care about fundamental freedoms and human rights, you don't throw those away in a tantrum just because things aren't going your way
>>
>>35446406
Women are not intelligent. You don't have to be a genius to realize this, but every genius in the history of mankind has realized it.
>>
>>35446470
clearly you don't because you acknowledge that some-no, most men are subhuman worthless trash
>>
>>35446481
Sorry buddy, don't care about intelligence memes from someone who can't even spell 'ridiculous'.
>>
I'm reaching a point where as long as you're not elephant man-tier, groom regularly, share my interests and willing to put up with hermit induced autism on a scale never before known, I'd probably be down. Shame that I never leave my apartment.
>>
File: 1486942372358.jpg (68KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
1486942372358.jpg
68KB, 720x529px
>>35446489
>Sorry buddy, don't care about intelligence

Of course you do not care about intelligence, you are a woman. Any women would trade away a million philosophers to get a single Chad.
>>
>>35445608
>There are virgins on this website RIGHT NOW who claim to hate women and not want sex but who are getting triggered by this clickbait

Can you all just make up your fucking minds? Do you hate women and don't care or do you secretly love women and want them to love you back?
>>
File: 1488104395074.jpg (33KB, 326x315px) Image search: [Google]
1488104395074.jpg
33KB, 326x315px
>>35445608
She's not wrong, but there's more to it than that.

Think of how many really attractive guys there, not that many. Now think of how you attractive a girl needs to be for you to even consider them, not that attractive, right? The end result is that all of the sexual marketability rests in 2 groups, attractive men, and not hideous women.

How does this end? Attractive men get way more choice, and there's literally not enough of them for women who can deny the less attractive men. The end result is 1 guy gets many women over a long time, but only ends up with 1 at best. The rest? They get old. And then they lower their standards.

This is the way of the world. You get to be upset when you're young. They get to be upset when they're older (and you're still upset too) but feel better knowing you can and should reject them once the world forces them to lower their standards.
>>
>>35446440
>women want to die alone childless and bitter
Doubt it. See, that's the thing, they do end up settling. All this retarded career woman shit goes out there window once they face the prospect of DYING ALONE WITH NOTHING. I don't think women should have autonomy because they're mentally and emotionally children.
>>35446470
Freedom is a meme you dip. Anyways what the hell would a pampered femchild know about rights. Rights are inexorably tied to responsibility, something women don't seem to realize.
>>
>>35446528
>accuses everyone who disagrees with him of being female
>cuts out snippets of quoted content to make it look dumber
>posts meme images as though they're serious arguments
how someone like you could have a high opinion of his own intelligence is beyond me

>>35446574
>calls all women emotional children
>advocates for the enslavement of women because he's too much of a loser to get laid
holy shit
>>
>written by a 20 something woman
That's all I need to know.
come back when you're 50 and no man wants to go near you.
>>
>>35446440
>of course they're not going to settle you any longer.
Until they hit 30 you mean.

I really don't care myself, western women are disgusting, I've no interest them, been dating a 1st gen immigrant qt korean girl for a while now.
>>
>>35446470
>I can almost guarantee she thinks abortion should be a right and gay marriage should be a right
>>
>>35446609
>women in the united states circa 1800's were subjected to slavery
lol you're stupid, typical woman
>>
>>35446609
I call you a woman, because you said you are one, silly girl.

Weininger is a serious and respected philosopher, he is not a 'meme-picture'.

Lastly, I think I am intelligent, because I have an IQ of 142.
>>
>>35446647
>Being this autistic
>Posting your IQ
Holy shit
>>
>>35446540

I would say i really want to love a woman and want to be loved by one, but im aware that it will probably never happen.
>>
>>35446396
>You realize there's more attractive women than there are men. I don't think it's unreasonable to want someone of the same status, but it's definitely unreasonable to expect it as a given when the math simply doesn't work out.
Shit like this is why most millenials get old without owning a car or home, because they don't get married and it's not possible anymore without 2 incomes. It's funny how the emancipation of women has basically destroyed society.
>>
File: 1488373035165.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1488373035165.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>35446664
Calling someone autistic is not an argument, silly girl.
>>
>>35445980
I'm surprised nobody has pointed out that she's clearly in a long term pump-and-dump situation. You're 28. If he hasn't put kids in you and a ring on you he never will. You're on the verge of being fucking barren. I'm 26 and with a woman who only just turned 20. She's getting my kids. I would never, ever settle for a woman who is 28 and only having her first kid sometime past that.
>>
>>35446371
I'd definitely gladly spend time with such a man... but without a sexual spark due to some visual attraction too? No.

Today I'm here killing some time before getting ready for a concert. Why /r9k/? Because there's actually some high quality posting and some really interesting and nice people here amongst all the bile.

>>35446376
Of course you wont! I assume that you will think that it's all lies and fabricated falsehood. I'm very okay with this.
>>
>>35446489

>she didn answer >>35446371

You're just lying probably
>>
>>35446609
>enslavement
Lol women are so dramatic. Is it enslavement when a parent makes their child eat broccoli? Letting people do whatever they want doesn't equal happiness. I just believe that it's for the greater good of society to not let overgrown children be taken seriously. It has nothing to do with whether or not I can get laid, which is irrelevant first of all secondly it's not okay to try to Shame someone for the amount of sexual experience they've had.
>>
>>35446693
I'm a man you sad, virginal frog poster. You're both retarded.
>>
>>35446574
>>women want to die alone childless and bitter
If she wants a child she can have it without you, women don't NEED you any longer. They just pop out a child and can live off the child support/alimony/state

>alone

A woman, if not tied to you by circumstance, would rather be alone than be with your kind and reality today is bearing that out

Of course you have to reduce them to a child/lack of agency to justify forcing them to tolerate you.
>>
>>35445951
I'd rather have an ugly face than a rotten personality. I swear if I met this bitch in real life I'd probably have to have two other strong guys with me to prevent me from out right killing the cunt.
>>
File: 1465480697799.png (251KB, 640x329px) Image search: [Google]
1465480697799.png
251KB, 640x329px
>>35446714
>I'm a man

Sure, and I am a woman.
>>
>>35446647
When did I say I was a woman? You must have me confused with another poster.

>>35446676
Only because you don't work at it.

>>35446695
>28
>on the verge of being barren
wow man, try taking a biology class sometime

>>35446704
>she
Not that poster and not a woman, sorry.

>>35446708
>I just believe that it's for the greater good of society to not let overgrown children be taken seriously.
I absolutely, 100% agree, and that's why I don't take anything written by a robot seriously.

>>35446733
>literally can't cope with a man disagreeing with him
yikes
>>
>>35446714
Why are you responding to them while ignoring their arguments? Why even waste your time on them? Youre basically a shitposter rn since youre not contributing anything and just calling them names
>>
>>35446761
>wow man, try taking a biology class sometime
>wow man, the risk of having autistic children after 30 if it's your first child is sky high
>wow man, even if it's retarded it still counts!

You literally want to make more of the faggots on this board. I also like how you don't address the rest of the post. Likely because you suspect it's true. Your value drops at 30. You know it. I know it. He knows it.
>>
>>35446786
>>35446787
>>35446714
>>35446695
These are my only posts frogman.
>>
>>35446695
He has proposed.
>>
>>35446761
>I absolutely, 100% agree, and that's why I don't take anything written by a robot seriously
Then why are you responding to every post as if your life depended on it. Nice try homo
>inb4 b-but this is just amusing to me h-haha it doesn't actually piss me off or anything hahaha
Nice try fag
>>
>>35446704

Just saw this>>35446698, kek.

Anyways sounds like a bunch of b

>I'd definitely gladly spend time with such a man... but without a sexual spark due to some visual attraction too? No.

Thats obvious, what im wanting to know is what is needed for that "sexual spark". What is the treshold? If we say that attractions is based on points from 1 to 10, then how many personality points are needed to knock off one physical attraction point? Would you date an otherwise average but perfectly healthy guy without any major phsyical flaws if you were attracted to his personality?

>Today I'm here killing some time before getting ready for a concert. Why /r9k/? Because there's actually some high quality posting and some really interesting and nice people here amongst all the bile.

No there arent. I have never seen a well adjusted person here. Everyone here is either mentally ill, socially retarded, ugly, or has some othet major problem in his/her life like a drug addiction. I dont believe for a second that you are what you make yourself out to be, but you're a woman so im interested in your honest opinion either way.
>>
>>35446704
She did, see >>35446698
>>
>>35446807
I know so many women who have been "engaged" for years. Is there a date? If not then lol.
>>
>>35446807
Pic of engagement ring on your finger with timestamp. I know you're full of shit. Only an idiot would propose to someone as old as you if it was their first marriage. And I know you're wearing it if you have it. My fiance hasn't taken hers off since it came back from being resized.
>>
>>35446786
He does this, because he doesn't have anything to contribute with, and he feels left out of the discussion.
>>
>>35446761
Do you think anyone can take you seriously when you just admitted that your girlfriend is ugly?
>>
>>35445608

I have a feeling that this was written by a guy pretending to be a girl.
>>
>>35446837
>b-but I just know he will propose any day now
To be fair some men just don't know any better. I wish it were legal to bang teens, roasties would lose all value in an instant
>>
>>35446787
>Your value
>once again unable to comprehend a man ever disagreeing with him
Sorry man, I know the risk of birth defects increases past 30 but fertility in the low 30s is leaps and bounds away from 'barren' and you are utterly clueless about female biology if you think otherwise.

>>35446818
>Everyone here is either mentally ill, socially retarded, ugly, or has some othet major problem in his/her life like a drug addiction
I don't have any of that shit, but you are clearly mentally ill if you think everyone here does, so I can see your difficulty.

>>35446877
When did I say my girlfriend is ugly? She isn't.
>>
>Ugly men who act "confident" act out of character, and that's creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!!

I have been fucking telling r9k this for years but you CUNTS didn't believe me.

I said over and over again that every time I am near a girl she acts as if I am not worthy enough to be in her presence. The HATES that I even exist and have deigned to talk to her.

This is my life. This is how all my interactions with females are. They will not even look me in the eyes. They will not smile. They will not give more than short one word answers to my questions. They just want me to fuck off as soon as possible.

It's very awful.
>>
>>35446959
>my girlfriend is average-looking

This is basically a gentle way of saying ugly. You're some sperglord who settled for an ugly girl to boost your ego. There is nothing more pathetic.
>>
>>35446959
>I'm perfectly happy having a retarded "child"
If I'm getting a retard child she's giving me nothing. She's barren.

>B-but you're using barren wrong. Women don't become barren until 40!!!
Retard child is the equivalent to no child. Enjoy ruining your marriage, relationship and finances caring for one of those soul suckers.

>B-BUT THAT'S SO CRUEL YOU'RE A SHIT PERSON
And you're a sad cuck.

>>35446945
Move to a real country. It's legal to fuck teens in every country. Also he knows better. He hasn't proposed to her. She's lying like a motherfucker right now. If you want lots of shitty pictures from a girl ask her what her ring is like. You'll get them. They can't resist.
>>
>>35446983
She's not ugly. Sorry you can't read.

>>35447019
>having children past 30 means you get a retarded child
Please, just take a biology class. It'll do wonders for how other people perceive you when you don't run around spouting nonsense.
>>
File: d1c4599b.jpg (71KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
d1c4599b.jpg
71KB, 1024x576px
>>35447060
The more you deny it, the more obvious it becomes that you girlfriend is butt-fucking-ugly.
>>
All the women I tried to ask out where quiet nerdy types of average to below average looks (probably /r9k/ would say below average) who still lived with their parents.

They still all rejected me. If you're ugly, you're ugly. There's nothing to do.
>>
>>35446818
The threshold is "can he make my panties wet, Y/N?" If a man has all of the characteristics you describe and humor, good mannerisms etc. that 5/10 guy will be as attractive to me than a 9/10 unpleasant idiot if we're looking on just how fuckable the person is, so 1,5 personality point makes up for 1 lacking beauty point.

>Would you date an otherwise average but perfectly healthy guy without any major phsyical flaws if you were attracted to his personality?
Yes, I would, since personality is lasting but looks are fleeting (lolyeahlookwhostalking, I know, but I'm not actually this much of an insufferable bitch IRL).
>>
This is why I don't befriend attractive women.

Why help out somebody who is so much against your kind? Fuck that.
>>
>>35447073
The more you insist my girlfriend is ugly, the more obvious it becomes that you have some desperate need to deny that non-Chads can get average-looking GFs.

>>35447077
How many women did you ask out, in person? Are you even somewhat fit, and do you have any friends?
>>
>>35447060
>I'm not irresponsible for having a child with a woman for the first time who is in her 30s!
>It's only a chance!
You're a cunt. So long as you get a kid with your ugly bitch right lol
>>
>>35447125
>the more obvious it becomes that you have some desperate need to deny that non-Chads can get average-looking GFs.

Why would I have a need for this? I would love if it non-Chads could get attractive girlfriends. It just isn't realistic.
>>
>>35447060
To be fair its not like you hit 30 and BAM retard baby. But your child certainly becomes lower quality the older you get, at an exponential rate. This is why I believe women should not be allowed agency and should be required to give birth by their early 20s. You're sacrificing your childs happiness otherwise. What about their agency? Do you think they would choose to be a low quality child to a used up hag?
>>
>>35447089

>The threshold is "can he make my panties wet, Y/N?" If a man has all of the characteristics you describe and humor, good mannerisms etc. that 5/10 guy will be as attractive to me than a 9/10 unpleasant idiot if we're looking on just how fuckable the person is, so 1,5 personality point makes up for 1 lacking beauty point.

Now you're just confusing me. At first you said that you agreed with the bitch OP quoted, who basically said "looks trump personality any day, an attractive but dumb man is preferable to an average but intelligent man", and more importantly said that sexual attraction and personality are mostly separate. Now you're saying that looks dont matter that much and that a good personality can trump looks even in a raw sexual attraction context.

Again not trying to argue, just trying to extrapolate data (inb4 autism), which is hard when dealing with directly contradictory statements
>>
>>35447125
>How many women did you ask out, in person?

>Are you even somewhat fit,

Yes. I have pretty much perfect BMI. I'm just very very short and starting to bald despite only being 25.

>and do you have any friends?

Yes. All way better looking than me.
>>
>>35447194
This guy gets it completely. But there is always going to be some desperate cunt looking to fill that toxic womb in order to fulfill selfish desires.
>>
>>35447241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbxinUJcLGg

If this ugly nigga can get married and have kids you can too.
>>
>>35447077
Sounds like you're very ugly on the inside indeed. Perhaps try to not be such an angry piece of shit?
>>
>>35447241
>I'm just very very short
So you're 5'10" but fell for the manlet meme?
>>
>>35447135
It really isn't irresponsible.

>>35447143
The reason you delude yourself into thinking that non-Chads can't get average GFs is because if they could, you would actually have to put a modicum of effort into your life. But since you make yourself think they can't, you might as well spend your life masturbating to anime and shitposting. Maybe it makes crying yourself to sleep at night a little easier.

>>35447194
>To be fair its not like you hit 30 and BAM retard baby
Oh, so my gf ISN'T going to be barren at 30? Wowee! My parents had me past their 20s, the same is true for most of my friends, and none of us are retarded or have retard siblings. It is riskier for sure but it is nowhere near not worth it.

>>35447241
Don't know how short 'very very short' is, that could certainly be an issue. 'Starting to bald' is not a big deal. 5 women is not many at all and you should keep trying. You're doing a lot better than most of this board.
>>
>>35446836
8/8 2018 for the ceremony.

>>35446837
Whatevs, this won't convince you either but the ring will be picked out in April.
(Good for you for having a fiance though. How the fuck did You achieve that, rude asshat? You must be very good-looking yourself.)
>>
>>35447417
>My parents had me past their 20s
They probably shouldn't have. You could've been a beautiful chad. Instead you're a bitchy cuck with a mediocre gf.
>>
>>35447466
Not really sure how I'm a cuckold. I'm doing pretty well desu, earning 100k a year as a software developer, have a math PhD, renting a house, very happy with my GF of five years. I'm sorry your delusion forces you to believe that anyone born to a mother past her 20s is some sort of defect.
>>
>>35445608

It's true for daughters of single mothers who learned from a young age relationships are shallow, yes.
>>
>>35447417
>The reason you delude yourself into thinking that non-Chads can't get average GFs

I could get an average(ie. not attracitve(ie. ugly)) girlfriend with no effort. Even though I am a virgin, I have had several ugly women hit on me, and these ugly women weren't even virgins themselves. Ironically, by not having standards you are just contributing to the entitlement these ugly women have. They will always want to reach higher.
>>
>>35446371
Average guys can appeal to a girl's specific "tastes".

I would date an objectively average guy if he was intelligent and confident, but not a subjectively average guy.
>>
>>35447584

>"tastes"

Elaborate

>I would date an objectively average guy if he was intelligent and confident, but not a subjectively average guy.

What is the difference according to you?
>>
>>35447521
>renting a house
Not sure how this is a good thing.
You're getting cucked by the (((landlord)))
>>
>>35445951
>genitic superior
what if i kill with one slap. what if i torture you before the people. like a dog.

we will see who will die alone. haha
>>
File: 1299950907051.jpg (81KB, 360x349px) Image search: [Google]
1299950907051.jpg
81KB, 360x349px
>>35445608
>tfw no skinny brown gf with small tits
>>
>>35445608
This would probably be a revelation to some newfag beta but I'm an experienced loner. I only go after things that benefit me 100%. Wasteful stacies do not interest me in the slightest since they're too high maintanance for anyone except for chad. I'm fine living alone, I've never had a gf to begin with so why would it matter now? One thing I'll try though once I'm 30 is reject worn out roasties who are desperate to settle, a sort of loose payback if you will.
>>
File: 8q367.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
8q367.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>35446174
>I want the very best if I shall breed
So you're using a surrogate mother?
>>
>>35447197
I see what you mean, and hopefully I can clarify somewhat: My first agreeing answer is general and how I perceive other people to reason (also confirmed from a few acquaintances as being a correct description. I then admit to it being somewhat correct for myself too, unfortunately, but that it's not as black and white as the author of the text makes it out to be... so I'm trying to break down what actually makes someone attractive to me on an individual level. There's a very big difference between just fucking someone and who is worth investing in in the long run. If it's just for sex the answer is no for the average man in your hypothetical scenario, but then you describe all of the good traits the person has and if I saw that in someone IRL I'd eventually seriously consider dating that man. The trouble average looking men face is that the good personality traits take a while to discover.
(Sorry if it's still confusing, it's a bit hard to get my exact meaning here translated into English.)
>>
>>35447637
non-superficially: somebody who makes me laugh, somebody who has the same goals/aspirations as I do, somebody sexually compatible.

superficial: dark hair, pale skin, light eyes, thin lips, at least a little taller then me

Within that, they can be as average as they want. I don't mind if a guy is a little overweight or has bad skin, nor do I care if he makes a lot of money. Some of the superficial ones can also be disregarded if everything else goes right, but too many and I'm just not going to be attracted to you. Other girls have different tastes, but confidence and intelligence are a must have imo.
>>
Sounds like the writer (not OP) is really entitled. True or not, anyone like what the writer is describing is truly shitty and should be avoided at all costs.

You win with them by not caring. Once they lose your attention and be alone, their bomb goes off, and they're forever alone.

Beta orbiters are their fuel. Don't be an orbiter. Just

IGNORE ROASTIE ORDES.
>>
File: Dk0Zley.png (36KB, 801x577px) Image search: [Google]
Dk0Zley.png
36KB, 801x577px
>>35445698
>>35445905
>>35445969
>>35446406
>>35446440
>>35446470
>>35446540
>>35446609
>>35446698
>>35446761
>>35446959
>>35447060
>>35447125
>>35447417
>>35447521
>>35447584
>it's a permavirgin neckbeards get triggered by muhsoginy and start RPing their asses off episode
>>
>>35447842

Ah, so you're saying that you are more interested in certain traits rather than generally higher quality looks? Because when you say that looks are important im thinking masculine facial features (pronounced maxilla, deep set eyes, strong jaw and chin, prominent cheeks, symmetry) rather than certain traits like dark hair and green eyes.

What do you sexually expect from a man? Big dick? Dominant orientation?
>>
>>35447972

Dont know why i said green eyes there kek. Ment to say light eyes
>>
>>35445608
Me reading the post and the post in OPs link honestly doesn't bother me, everyone has what they want.

If you only date girls with long hair and find short hair ugly or only like girls with gigantic asses and small boobs that's your choice.

Trying to change someone's opinion is a waste of time. And honestly why be with a 7/10 who is toxic as fuck and only demands to date 10-12/10 males.

I'd rather drink alone than have some bar slut offer for me to buy her a drink so I can have the opportunity to talk to her.

Trust me senpai I dress this way and drive the car i do for me not to impress people I'll see for 1-5 minutes then never again.
>>
File: 00.jpg (84KB, 645x792px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
84KB, 645x792px
>>35445608
This was so obviously written by an asshole bitter guy. Literally no girl thinks like this and if their is one shes a psycho bitch.

All that being said why would you use a pic of a pussy to get girls to reply??

Lol, this choice alone indicates you have more problems than just in the looks factory my friendo. I personally love pussies but if you want to date a normal heteronormative girl you should cut that shit out.
>>
>>35445608
This is why I'll never do well with women. I don't think enough of myself to not feel like I'm bothering them and making them feel uncomfortable with my presence
>>
File: 562.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>35448099
>being this much of a whiteknight cuckold
>>
>>35448099

Its clearly a woman, its just a random site for people to rant at, it wouldnt make sense to bait there. If it was a guy trying to bait he would have chosen a more popular platform.

Liking pussies indicates that a guy has problems?

Are you sure about this one?
>>
>>35448161
>>35448173
I'm a girl.

>Liking pussies indicates that a guy has problems?

No, posting a pussy while trying to get people who have pussies to reply.
>>
>>35448099
Quite likely. Wouldn't be the first time a bitter kissless virgin has tried to write something he thinks a girl would write.
>>
File: yup_its_a_guy.png (8KB, 638x187px) Image search: [Google]
yup_its_a_guy.png
8KB, 638x187px
>>35448099
Here's the verdict. Could be.
>>
>>35447972
eh, I'm bisexual, so it doesn't bother me if a guy looks a little more feminine then masculine. (again, I'm not speaking for all women, just myself.) The closest superficial trait to that would probably be that I like guys who are my height/taller. (I have found that I can be attracted to girls who are shorter then me, but for guys it is kind of a turn off.) Again, I might date a short guy if he appealed to my tastes in other ways, but it would be a detriment.

Sexually, I don't think dick size would matter too much, but I've never actually been faced with a small one. I have some pretty specific fetishes, the lighter ones are ddlg and mdlg but its more about being coddled then anything sexual. I also wouldn't expect these to be 24/7, there is no realistic way a relationship would last with somebody constantly doting on me. I really enjoy being a submissive, helpful, little girl, who brings Daddy/Mommy coffee in the morning and helps them out. If I really like somebody, I want to help them out as much as possible. this includes sexually. Again, these are just my tastes. I don't speak for every woman.
>>
>>35448099
>Literally no girl thinks like this
>t. incel
>>35448241
>I'm a girl
>t. faggot incel
>>
>>35448281
Why does it seem like so many girls on 4chan are into ddlg but I can never find one in real life? Sucks.
>>
>>35448241

Yeah except thats not what i was doing.

Woman in the pic means that more male posters notice it, they bump it and keep it on the first pages, which makes more people see it in general. More people seeing it means more female people seeing it as well.

Not too complicated right?

I would also like to know what kind of "issues" i would have by posting a pic of a pussy while trying to get women to reply to it. I dont see a problem t b h.
>>
>>35448310
Because """girls""" on 4chan are 100% trannies with daddy issues, newfag.
>>
>>35448281

>Sexually, I don't think dick size would matter too much, but I've never actually been faced with a small one.

What do you consider small (in inches)? What is the smallest you have fugged? What is the smallest you would fug?

Also to clarify, you are >>35445860 right?
>>
>>35448399
Small is probably 6 inches. Smallest was about that or bigger. He said it was 7 but I don't know.

Yes that was me.
>>
>>35448329
That's not a tranny, they are easy enough to tell apart. They are 1000 times worse and more mentally ill than real girls.
>>
File: 1456948958958395.gif (1MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1456948958958395.gif
1MB, 320x234px
>>35448419
>Small is probably 6 inches.
>>
>>35448458
It's a dicklet RPing, not a girl.
>>
>>35448310
we're all maladjusted desu. Look for girls who wear pigtails, knee socks, listen to lana del rey, that kind of thing. Of course no reputable girl is going to go out and say she likes ddlg, but a lot of us like the same things, so it can be easy to spot us.

>Tfw I was waiting at the bus stop and this lesbian couple saw my ribbon pigtails and stopped to compliment me, telling me her bunny liked my pigtails.

Brought a smile to my face.

>>35448399
nope! that's not me. The smallest dick I've fucked was probably..... 5 inches? I don't know, I'm terrible at guessing size. It didn't really bother me. I also, coincidentally, have a big clit fetish. I've always wanted to suckle some qt's gigantic clit.
>>
>>35445608
I'm going to drop in here and say that the chance that this was written by a sluthate user is much better than the chance it was written by a woman. Notice the way he emphasizes the word looks? Or the way he implicitly refutes multiple common points in the endless incel looks vs. money debate?
>>
>>35448419
a-anon..... please don't bully me by pretending to be me
>>
>>35448419

>small is 6 inches

Wasnt going too bad up to this point t b h.

Are you sure that 6 inches is small to you? Because thats almost a full inch above the average of 5.1 inches in the US. I appreciate the honesty like i said but i think your judgement is off here. Or you're size queen, which is also a possibility
>>
>>35448486
Do you possibly have a skype or anything I could talk to you on? budding lesbian here. I mommy dom guys all the time.
>>
>>35448542

>mommy dom guys
>lesbian

Im not complaining at all, but why?
>>
>>35448541
>He links to a website
I don't think it's accurate. Every guy I've been with I've been able to wrap both hands around. I've got normal hands so it's probably like 6 inches
>>
>>35445608
Not once have I ever seen such bullshit in one post.
>>
>>35448564
i like fem cute guys who are shy
>>
>>35448542
I'm sorry anon, but I wouldn't ever really meet somebody off of here. the chance we live in the same area is slim, and some people on here are really scary. I don't want to end up with my face plastered on the internet.

I wish you luck in finding a qt girl to snuggle!
>>
>>35448486
Like many guys, I've always wanted to have a harem of submissive girls who are bi and have sex with each other in addition to me. One can dream...
>>
>>35447653
It's a good thing because the rent is cheap and I don't have to worry about maintenance.
>>
>>35448541
Yea, that data is reeeeeeal believable.
>>
>>35447969
You've got it backwards. Permavirgin neckbeards are the most misogynistic.
>>
>>35445784
anon have you ever thought that Women would rather die alone then have a none 10/10 perfect guy? It's why people of color have been scoring with white girls. It's not that black better then white its that colored people tend to have more kids and with a higher population of young people we can assume a higher population of chads.
>>
>>35448656
trust me, it wouldn't work in real life. Submissive girls tend to be mentally unstable and want one person. Now if she had a mindbreak fetish, maybe it could work out. But otherwise, it's just asking for heartbreak and drama.
>>
Male, female. Capitalism has turned us all into sociopathic cunts.
>>
>>35448592

>tfw not fem, cute or shy
>tfw into femdom

Do i have any hope?
>>
>>35448573

Unless you have 2.5 inch wide hands (which are 7 year old child sized), this is not very probable

>>35448686

If you object to the data i would like to see opposing evidence. Note that im not ruling out that the data isnt accurate, its just that the overwhelming amount of evidence out there on this subject suggests that the average is about 5 inches, so im going to stick with that unless there is good evidence against it.
>>
>>35447969
>>35448694

Dont you know, anyone you dont like or agree with is a permavirgin neckbeard.
>>
>>35448800
Oh. I've never measured my hands. And I never measured their dicks either. Maybe they were bigger than 6 inches then?
>>
>>35448746
>>35448746
Fem cute and shy can be shown in your personality. so theres always hope
>>
>>35448800
How do you explain a difference of nearly 2 inches? Seriously? Do you have any idea how big that is?

Or is it because Americans are all circumcised and that's why their dicks are 2 inches shorter?

>americuts
>ameridicklets
>>
>>35448842

That is a good possibility. Its also a possibility that you arent a woman or are a woman but lying. It could be that all the guys you have dated have 8 inch dicks. The point is that i cant take anecdotal evidence that i cannot eve confirm seriously.

>>35448877

Difference between what? European average is about 5.8 i think, the Netherlands is the largest Euro country with 6.2 which is an 1.1 inches bigger than the American average.

As for the black and latin countries, that makes sense. These populations lived in different societies and different environments than Europeans, which leads to differences between them.
>>
>>35448694
>whining about misogyny on 4chan
>ever seeing a vagina
pick one
>>
>>35448858

Im not that either lol, i usually end up in leadership positions in life, no one would guess that im in into femdom.

I really got shafted in the sexual preferences area.
>>
>>35448992
Believe me or not it's true.
>>
>>35448432
>not a tranny
>>35448419
>Small is probably 6 inches. Smallest was about that or bigger. He said it was 7

It's obviously a bating tranny, dude.
>>
>>35449065
Not sure what you're trying to say here anon
>>
>>35449049

It may or may not be true, im not debating that. Im just saying that until you can prove your claims that i cant take them seriously. As it stands now you cant even prove your own experiences let alone disprove empirical data so your position isnt very strong.
>>
>>35449107
Your "data" comes from a website. I can't go back in time and measure the cocks I've had.
>>
>>35449139

>Your "data" comes from a website.

I dont see the problem

>I can't go back in time and measure the cocks I've had.

Exactly. You havent even proven that you're a woman. You can prove exactly zero of the claims you have made, why do you expect your claims to be taken seriously?
>>
>>35449184
You can prove zero percent of your claims. Your website link about dick sizes just looks like it uses made up data. It's not sourced.
>>
>>35449184
Because they're my experiences. Your website is just a bunch of fags saying they measured dicks. Sounds gay to me.
>>
>>35449097
It's SPH bait. How new are you, dude?
>>
File: d1d.png (534KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
d1d.png
534KB, 600x826px
>>35449277
>why do you expect your claims to be taken seriously?
>"Because they're my experiences."
Proving you're brain dead has been the closest you've gotten to proving you're a woman.
>>
>>35448099
Thought this was the case. But then the writer went on about muh advanced degree.

Its either a bitchy woman or a dedicated loser from sluthate
>>
>>35449321
Then look it up, retard.
Are you the ditzy skank, or the dude I was replying to?
>>
>>35448278

What site is this? oregano post sotter
>>
>>35449339
Stop yelling at me anonymous wtf
>>
>>35449354
Not hard to google for it. Try "gender guesser".
>>
>>35449370
>no caps
>"yelling"
oh fug :DDDD
its audism XDDDDD
>>
>>35448278
>weak emphasis could indicate European
bahahahahahaha
>>
>>35449252

I have already proven my claims.

>its made up data

No it isnt http://www.everyoneweb.com/worldpenissize

Click on "USA measurement"

>>35449277

>Because they're my experiences.

There is no way for other people to know if you have had these experiences. Without some kind of evidence your experiences have technically never happened from a scientific point of view.

>Your website is just a bunch of fags saying they measured dicks. Sounds gay to me.

I knew you were male from the beginning, but this pretty much seals the deal. Like i said before you cant even prove that you're female, the ironic part is that you have proven that you're NOT female.
>>
>>35449860
Not all girls like gays anon lol
>>
>>35449907

The "girls" you go for probably do like you though
>>
File: [laughing].gif (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
[laughing].gif
52KB, 320x240px
>>35445608

This was most likely written by a man pretending to be a woman, but it's still 100% true. You don't date up in life. Ugly men are fucked.

>When you realize Personality means jack shit.
>When you realize a Chad could walk up to any girl and say something extremely stupid or off-putting and the woman would still want to fuck him
>>
>>35449962
>Anyone who says my penis is small is a gay male
>>
>>35450009

You brought up the gay thing though
>>
>>35450056
>Men measuring other men's dicks isn't gay
>>
>>35450108

I didnt measure them though

>pretending to be a woman and talking about the dicks you have had isnt gay

Shiggy
>>
>>35445608
Wanna win? dont play.
all women are porn stars now.
>>
>>35445924
ugly girls are mental no one knows shit using blanket statments retard.
>>
>>35450129
>It's not gay if other men measure them
>>
>>35450009
>Men who talk about the average size of the dicks they suck on 4chan aren't gay
>>
>>35450154

>its not gay if took the dicks a week ago
>>
>>35450163
Not a male little boy. You're not getting this either.
>>
>>35450202

We dont like mentally ill "men" anon, so the disintirest is mutual
>>
>>35445608
>nearly 1.9k upvotes
>more upvotes than downvotes
Says it all, really
>>
>>35445608
>all those women defending her in the comments

Kek

I hate to say it, but /r9k/ was right.
>>
>>35450202
>Not a male
Sure thing, gayboi

>You're not getting this
No one here wants an obese, smelly transsexual who
>>
>>35450475
>who
The fuck

I didn't type that
>>
Grill here. If you read into it, she comes off as insecure.

>I have an advanced degree and make a good enough living on my own
She said good enough rather than good. She's uncomfortable comparing herself to the wider population in terms of networth/income.

>The only thing I need a man for is sex and reproduction.
She doesn't need a good father figure as a partner. Her "fiercely independent" personality isn't confidence -- it's a defense mechanism. She's insecure. I wonder if the author has a father figure, or if she's from a matriarch/divorced household.

>I can easily land a hot guy for marriage and relationships
This entails she doesn't have one, or the argument would be "My partner is hot".

>and only dating hot guys doesn't make me a "slut".
She misused the world slut here -- you need to have sex to be considered a slut. This is a defense mechanism to protect her ego. She meant having sex with hot guys without being in a relationship, not dating hot guys.

>Yes, I want a hot guy, and I DON'T apologize for that! I can afford to be picky because I can easily get what I want
If she can easily get what she wants, why doesn't she have a relationship? :(

I think it's more important to read into why somebody says something than what they are saying. I wonder if she is saying these things because she is rejected from her family. She's pointed out that she's single, has an advanced degree and makes "good enough" money, but nowhere did she indicate she was happy :( Her rant doesn't sound like it comes from somebody with a loving family. Your identity is a result, not something you choose. I wonder what type of a life she had that led her to have these views. I don't imagine it's a very happy/nice one. I feel sad for her :(
>>
>>35450545
>If she can easily get what she wants, why doesn't she have a relationship? :(
BTFO HOLY SHIT
>>
>tfw no woman will ever love me because I'm a low status male with nothing to offer
>>
File: 1477155097711.jpg (38KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477155097711.jpg
38KB, 316x400px
>>35445608

Butthurt fattie detected

There's so much wrong with the male/female dynamic in the modern west I don't even know where to...
>>
>>35450545
>:(
You're cancer, and retarded for not realizing it's copypasta
>>
>>35450978
You must be new here. It's not copypasta -the link is in the OP.
>>
>>35451016
>newfag dunning kruger
The article is a year old and has been used as pasta numerous times on this board
>>
I read the article and it left me intrigued.

I smell a lot of anger, rage, butthurt, and insecurity. My assumption that the author is probably a 5/10 or 6/10 (7/10 is being too nice) that probably has been or is a fucktoy for those "hot guys" yet cannot get their commitment/be seen in public with them. Pretty much that's all the anger and rage is.

The next thing is slamming those "average & ugly guys" more than likely some of them have been loser nice guys and a few actually decent guys with at least one thing going for them.. yet her delusional high standards are fiercely putting them down.

As a 7/10 guy (true rating verified from girls ranging to 5/10-9/10) I have encountered these high standards girls and can safely say most of them end up very bitter/alone if they fail to lock down.
>>
>>35445698
This girl is actually "better" than most.

At least she's not a hypocrite. She knows what she's doing and is honest about it.

Most girls pretend to be different and fuck you over, this one is just upfront about her nature.
>>
File: polarvbrown.gif (501KB, 450x316px) Image search: [Google]
polarvbrown.gif
501KB, 450x316px
>>35448099
>this choice alone indicates you have more problems
I don't understand why normies get so triggered by lewd things. I saved this a while ago and I'm not even gay. It is just fascinating how they are attracted to each other so much.

I realize it is unusual to post things like this, but if you were an alien from mars you wouldn't consider it important, the alien would be wondering why you consider it a problem. Normies are the "outlier" here.
>>
>>35445969
You seem like a shitty person desu
>>
>>35452449
Well duh, I'm unattractive. Women see me as a monster, so I eventually caved in.

This is why nice, unattractive people don't exist. You should be grateful that I'm an uggo AND an asshole, since it makes it easier to disregard me.
>>
>>35452308
this gif is really funny for some reason
>>
>>35445608
>>Want a girl that can actually love you instead of using you? STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND!! If you're not attracted to women of your own class, you need to improve your looks and move up.
She's not wrong.
>>
>>35451352

Thanks chadbro. Even though you still need to get the fuck off my board me and other average guys appreciate it when a Chad puts a whore in her place. When we do it they just use the old "who hurt u" excuse.
>>
>>35446323
>literally believing what you read on /r9k/
LMFAO I'm pretty well off with a cute girlfriend but I come here and pretend to sympathize with you faggots so that none of you weak losers will ever try and overtake me in life.
>>
>>35445608
already fapped 3 times today because i stumbled upon this pic while browsing r9k

stop it.. please delet this.. i've had enough
>>
>>35445864
The the largest users of 'neetbux' are women.
>>
>>35445698
it was probably written by a guy
the small-penis-hate weirdo type
>>
File: 1479564006785.gif (2MB, 142x254px) Image search: [Google]
1479564006785.gif
2MB, 142x254px
>>35454258

Here is a gif of the same girl
>>
>>35446440
There are more women than men in the world

You're positing that all women, even beta failures of women who still have the societal advantage of being a woman, deserve the best and should hold out waiting

It's mathematically impossible.

ALL women think they're in a way higher league than they are.
>>
>>35445608
>and your earning potential is only "attractive" to materialistic girls.
So that is well over 99% of girls covered, not that bad desu.
>>
>>35448703
>It's why people of color have been scoring with white girls
You are so fucking deluded. Stop falling for fucking memes from /pol/ and /r9k/. White women, but for a slim minority, all prefer white men.

The idea that black males are even half as successful at getting white women as white males is absolute bullshit and you are a retard for falling for it.
>>
File: 1483937228124.jpg (822KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483937228124.jpg
822KB, 1200x1200px
>>35447194
My mom was ~42 when she had me and I'm fine.
>>
File: 1432946523642.png (110KB, 374x380px) Image search: [Google]
1432946523642.png
110KB, 374x380px
>>35445608
eh
at least shes honest

I'd much rather be involved with someone like that than some snake.
>>
>>35455225
>It's mathematically impossible.

Only if Chad is monogamous, dumbfuck.

In the real world...the one the rest of us inhabit...Chad has his pick, and the women wait their turn or choose to remain celibate.
>>
>>35457048
>My mom was ~42 when she had me and I'm fine.

You realize you're on /r9k/, right?

>you are not fine.
>>
>>35458065
I'm saying it's mathematically impossible for all women to get a chad in a lasting LTR, not to just hook up
>>
>>35457048

Damn son, 42? Thats ridiculous, there is a good chance you would have ended up retarded. People shouldnt have kids past 30
>>
>>35458127
>I'm saying it's mathematically impossible for all women to get a chad in a lasting LTR, not to just hook up

girl here. why the fuck would i want a LTR with anyone?
>>
>>35458494
Completely irrelevant to my statement

And you wouldn't, just like I sure as fuck don't want an LTR with you because you're a roastie sack of shit
>>
Her post rings true for me and I can't even be mad. People are attracted to what they are attracted to, and most people are attracted to physically good looking people. To go against the grain is to be constantly rewarded with disappointment thanks to your own idealistic delusions.

Can confirm, was deluded.
>>
>>35458494
I guess if you wanted kids or something? The thing I don't understand about sexual liberation is, if nobody wants kids, how do we perpetuate the human race?
>>
>>35445698
>"what a terrible, nasty woman"

funny because the greentext is clearly written by a man who is either projecting really hard or just baiting
>>
>>35445608
I think this is unironically false. Women are less visual than men. Only a minority like pornography, while many more consume romantic erotica. They're also more turned on by money, status, and, as much as she hates to admit it, confidence. This is good clickbait, but if you reverse it- make a guy write the exact same stuff- it's nearly true. Guys barely care about anything other than looks, while for women looks are just one part of things.
>>
>>35458969
Linguistic analysis says most likely female.
>>
>>35458974
>Women are less visual
>They're just more materialistic
The article is still spot on then.

>while for women looks are just one part of things.
Relationships would be a hell of a lot easier to explain to this board if everyone wasn't a virgin.
>>
File: 1489253050309.jpg (104KB, 936x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1489253050309.jpg
104KB, 936x1055px
>>35458974
>Women are less visual than men.
>>
>>35458089
Har har har.
>>35458377
I think it's still rare.
>The overall chance that a child will be born with autism spectrum disorder is approximately 1 in 100. But the risk for autism was found to be 66 percent higher in children whose fathers were older than 50, versus kids whose fathers were in their 20s. And when it came to mothers, the study found that the autism rates were 15 percent higher in children whose mothers were in their 40s, compared to mothers in their 20s.
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.