[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The trash isn't going to grow legs and take itself out ,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1423958756846.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1423958756846.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
The trash isn't going to grow legs and take itself out , wagecuck. I know you had a hard week of slavery but it is no excus for living lie a slob like you do.
>>
>>35445066
Come on man you don't even take the trash out for your mom sometimes?
>>
File: 1461713749380.jpg (105KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1461713749380.jpg
105KB, 409x409px
>>35445161
I live alone, and I clean something everyday so it doesn't build up, wagecuck. It's a good habit to get into. I don't let my trash pile up like you do and only take it out at that point. Besides, I generate very little of it. It's because I have the energy to sort out and recycle my stuff unlike you who throws everything into one bin because you don't want to waste what little precious freedom time you get to do it. Any food waste is composted and used in my garden to grow fresh, healthy food unlike you who has to eat heavily processed, high calorie garbage which you waste lots of money on.
>>
I'm so fucking tired man. This week has been hell. I just want to lay in bed all weekend. Work is literally cancer.
>>
>>35445339
Gall I admire you.
t.Fellow neet btw youre harshin my vibe
>>
>>35445339
Living in your mom's basement is not living alone neetcuck.
>>
>>35445899
My parents died in a plane crash. I inherited the house. I get enough in NEETbux to live in comfort. Unlike other wagecucks, I don't waste money on dumb things like vacations and fancy resturants. I know how to cook excellent food. Ask your girlfriend about that one meal I made for her while she was over, wagecuck.
>>
>>35445975
I think they died in a train wreck
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35445066
This lifestyle is the complete opposite of that of NEETs.
>>
>>35445066
Rofl, I love these wagecuck threads. And I'm a filthy wagie.
>>
I hope the stock market does not crash so I can be NEET in 15 years, too. But for now it's wageworking week after week and doing nothing at the weekend but getting drunk and sleeping long.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.