[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw try a debate with my mother >she devolves into 5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (109KB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1100x1200px
>tfw try a debate with my mother
>she devolves into 5 year old tactics and anecdote
>cutting me off mid sentence
>she keeps claiming I need I'm too black and white and that she's some special "grey"
I hate to sound like a teenager but fuck me, this shit pisses me off. I've never really had someone to have a proper discussion with. No one really cared to listen to me in highschool and no one even knew me in collage.
>>
>>35444722
>collage
Underage atheist
>>
just accept that you cant talk about certain with your mom and argue with random people over the internet instead
>>
>>35445188
certain things*
>>
the grammar on this website makes you want to rip your fucking eyes out.

phone posters need to have their hands broken and if you're not on a phone, you need to have your neck broken.
>>
>>35444722
>that picture
Why the fuck would someone even draw that?
>>
>>35444722
>Assassination of Franz Ferdinand
>but with a fury
why would someone draw this?
>>
>>35444722
family is the worst to debate with. If i tried to debate with my dad he'd probably slap me. Once I'm done writing my novel i'm going to kill myself. I'd suggest you keep the debating for uni, that's the only place where it can take place. Have you graduated yet?
>>
>>35444722
That picture makes me want to nuke Serbia.
>>
>>35445878
>Assassination of Franz Ferdinand
really?
I assumed it was mario and luigi in suits
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 600x900px
>>35444722
>That image
Gets me every fucking time.
>>
>>35444722
You know, there is one thing about this picture that makes me angry, the fact that Franz Ferdinand is driving the car.
>>
File: s a v e m e.jpg (34KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
s a v e m e.jpg
34KB, 960x498px
>>35445952
>of everything wrong with this image
>yin/yang on the wing
>w i n g s
>that serene idiot expression
>what can only be a flopped out dick of some kind hidden by the leg

you choose something like that to focus on
>>
>>35445839
Because fuck Serbs.
>start horrific world war
>blame Germans
>>
>>35446059
there is that too, but the driving thing let me thinking, how someone can create this cancerous thing and don't have the decency of at least recreate the hole thing like really happened
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.