[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the world actually becoming horrible at a rapid rate, or is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1487967673319.gif (43KB, 600x174px) Image search: [Google]
1487967673319.gif
43KB, 600x174px
Is the world actually becoming horrible at a rapid rate, or is this what adulthood feels like?
>>
Neither. You have a psychological problem.
>>
both
the end is near
>>
>>35444555
>both
Fuck being an adult. I can't fucking do it. I can't let go of my childhood. I'd rather just die now and get it over with than become some washed up dead on the inside wagecuck looser shacked to a wife and kid.
>>
>>35444543
As a cat I am colorblind and this sends me into a rage. You've created a rage room for me here and I don't like it
>>
>>35444580
being an adult is pretty awful anon, but literally everyone who has made it over the age of like 20 has to deal with it
>>
>>35444580
So die now and get it over with. What are you waiting for?
>>
File: 1486587006304.gif (722KB, 650x679px) Image search: [Google]
1486587006304.gif
722KB, 650x679px
>>35444543
Depends on your definition of "horrible," I suppose. We're in a time of rapid change and "progress," so to speak, so if you're somebody who holds traditional values, it's an absolutely terrible time.

On the other hand, if you're somebody who embraces a more interconnected and open world, you're most likely reveling in what's going on, with the technological revolution.

Personally, I have very mixed feelings about it all, both grateful to live in a time where access to what were luxuries in any previous century and entertainment being infinite and cheap, but feel increasingly alienated by the changes that are happening to the world and the general direction that it's going.
>>
>>35444543
If you had non shit parents they would of been constantly reminding you that adulthood is hell while you were growing up.

Now if you had shit parents who fed with delusional crap like "Son you can be whatever you want!" then yeah, its a rude awakening.

I was prepared.
>>
>>35444594
I think being an adult is great.
>>
>>35444604
Just because you are a shitty adult does not mean everyone else is. Adulthood for me is in no way 'hell'.
>>
>>35444594
>tfw 21
>>35444596
I'm going to try and live an existence that mirrors childhood as much as possible first. If it fails I'll pull the trigger.
>>
>>35444605
id probably enjoy it more if i wasn't heartbroken and stuck in an enternal existential crisis
the thing i miss the most about being a kid is the ignorance
>>
>>35444614
t. trust fund baby
>>
>>35444621
It's going to fail. Have fun.

>>35444645
lol
no
>>
>this entire thread
Atleast you guys had a happy childhood
12 onwards for me was fucking hell
I got bullied nonstop at school and my family was very dysfunctional
I ended up dropping out of school and became the useless neet I am today
>>
>>35444601
>more interconnected
>more alienating
if only I could be as young and naive as you, anon..
>>
>>35444675
I had an unhappy childhood, rose above it, and am now having a great adulthood
>>
>>35444667
It may fail. Depends on how well the neet plan goes. I should be able to ride it out for at least a decade or two before it's bleach time but that's ok. Living too long is shit anyways.
>>
>>35444688
>completely missing the point of the post
I wish my reading comprehension was as poor as yours, anon.
>>
>>35444765
I am trying to enlighten you, you autistic brat.

If you feel the world is simultaneously becoming more interconnected... and that you are becoming alienated...

It isn't that you hold traditional values.. it's simply that other people are connecting, while you are disconnecting...

off into the void you go now, my child...
>>
It's getting worse and worse and it's because of the FUCKING KIKES
>>
I'm happy to see this thread.

As another anon ITT said, the answer is both. But there's a third part to the trio: you. Adulthood doesn't necessarily feel a certain way. For most people who don't think and just go about their lives it does. But it doesn't have to be this way.

It's possible to live with a childlike view of the world, but it will take a lot of work. It's essentially your mind fighting against having growing up in a society with a severe lack of ingrained wisdom.

At the same time, you have to take a step back in your life and look at what you take for granted. If you're indoors, everywhere you look is the product of the labor of others. It's foolish to simultaneously rely on all this stuff while bashing the system. It's like assuming that everything around you is just the natural way of life, yet it's not. Ask anyone who's had their house destroyed in a natural disaster how much their lives changed in that very moment.
>>
>>35444801
My apologies, you condescending, presumptuous twat. I see now that your cynical, simple-minded analysis of my post is now the correct one, and can't possibly be refuted or thought of in a different manner.

In honor of you, to show how much I learned from your example, I'm going to now add unnecessary... ellipses... to everything... that... I write...

Also... I'm going to call... everybody who thinks a... different way than me... a child... and that will... give my... 8th grade level... analysis... additional... merit...
>>
>>35444902
I can see you have become tender to my savage mercies, but fear not my beloved son. When we die we shall become one with the stars once more, and all will be truly resolved.
>>
>>35444955
Gee... I sure hope... so... anon...

It brings me... immense... peace... to know that... one day... I'll join and... be equal... to... even... great minds... such as your... own...
>>
>>35444688
>>35444765
>>35444801
>>35444902
>>35444955
>>35444983

Thanks for shitting up the thread together, both of you. You proved OP's point. You should've ignored each other.
>>
>>35445027
>mfw im op
>mfw this hole thread was just a prank on you bro
>>
Everyone carries the mark of death in this abyss of decay
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.