[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you treat every woman you meet like a potential conquest?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: why.jpg (95KB, 736x253px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
95KB, 736x253px
Why do you treat every woman you meet like a potential conquest? Has it ever occurred to you to try and see if you can be friends with a woman first? Imagine how a woman feels when you reveal you just want to fuck her.
>>
File: Double Fish.png (1B, 486x500px)
Double Fish.png
1B, 486x500px
>>35444260

lets see dem tittays gurl
>>
File: angrypepe.jpg (22KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
22KB, 680x680px
>women
>friends
THEY ONLY BECOME FRIENDS WITH CHAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35444260

ive never understood this, but i just realized that you are projecting. men don't see women as potential conquests, but women see men this way.
>>
>>35444260
>Imagine how a woman feels when you reveal you just want to fuck her.
Do you think that they dont know about men desire to get into their vagina? Only really clueless or autistic women would get a shocking realization about men trying to fuck her. The rest of women either exploit men and let them to fuck with them.
>>
funny thing is that if a guy is straight and doesn;t want to fuck her she feels just as bad
>>
>>35444431
This is correct as she feels unattractive and wonders what's wrong with her. It's also a common problem when women fall out from love and they try to fix it rationally but their heart already made a decision.
>>
>>35444260
>Has it ever occurred to you to try and see if you can be friends with a woman first?
Yep, doesn't work
>>
>>35444479
But it does work - I'm friends with plenty of women.
>>
>>35444628
Being a beta orbiter isn't a good thing, and that's what you are
>>
>>35444664
What? How so? What basis do you have for this assessment?
>>
>>35444628
What do you get from them? Sex? If no, then you're beta orbiter because to them you're just emotional tampon.
>>
>>35444260

But many of us don't, you idiot.

On the other hand, many women probably feel good when they know that, provided you are attractive, of course. If you are ugly you automatically become a "creep".
>>
>>35444791

(Not the same anon)
I am the emotional "tampon" of a girl too. But she is also my emotional tampon. (in fact, she is the one that usually takes all my rants, while she requests my attention considerably less often)

It's a strange relationship, I guess. I don't get to fuck her, but she is surely the major shoulder to cry on.
>>
>>35444842
So why you two are not in relationship? Unless you live in different continents.
>>
>>35444791
>>35444842

PS: I do not want to fuck her, anyway. I've known her for a long time, and never seen her as that.
>>
>>35444260
Thats weird... usually it's the girl trying to conquer me while I'm being a super dweeb.
>>
>>35444860
>I do not want to fuck her, anyway
Are you a man?
>>
>>35444859

Besides this >>35444860 (which could change)
When I met her I was in my (first and only) relationship. So I did not have "intentions" with this girl. And ever since then, she has always had a boyfriend.

It is like if the relationship has become some kind of brother-sister bollocks. Maybe one day she will become as isolated as me and we end up together, who knows. Then again, I am not desperate for her.
>>
>>35444885

read >>35444893

Because of my fear of rejection and social awkwardness, I easily block my feelings for other people if the circumstances do not favour them. To the point of not feeling anything at all. I prefer to "forget about it".
>>
>>35444909
>fear of rejection
You give rejection to much credit, like it's the end of the world-tier disaster. To be completely honest, i care because you're wasting time on a girl who's taken and who probably sees you as a friend/brother instead of looking for a new ones.
>>
File: Roastie whore ruins anon.png (23KB, 1001x211px) Image search: [Google]
Roastie whore ruins anon.png
23KB, 1001x211px
>>35444260
No, every one that I've talked to only spoke about boring shit. I stopped trying to talk to them, so when I do bother talking to them, it's because I want to fuck them. But I'm not good at any of that stuff, that's why I'm here.

NOW FUCK OFF YOU WHORE AND LET ME BE A MISERABLE CUNT IN PEACE WITH THE OTHER CUNTS HERE
>>
>>35444260
How do you think I feel when all women either immediately discard me or think of me as a cash cow and also a fucktoy in some cases. How can you be so close minded to lack self awareness, and naively think one gender is the problem.

We evolved so that men look for good genetic and women look for genetics + power. That's just the way life works, it's not always nice or perfect. Society and humans are superficial and judgemental creatures.
>>
>>35444964

I would be 100% alone without her. And given my difficulties to socialize, making new friends is an almost-impossible goal for me.
>>
>>35444260
I don't though.
I just want an average-looking gf to cuddle with, go on long walks with and not be lonely with.
>>
File: laugingfitgirls.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
laugingfitgirls.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>35444260

because women made us this way

they only want rich alpha chads with ripped bodies over 6' and huge cocks. this is 100% factual. there is no arguing this. they will settle for less but will cheat with a better more alpha chad male the microsecond they get the opportunity. even if the the male is only .005% better in some respect, she will be biologically, instinctively drawn to him.

this is all a result of evolution, women can't really be blamed for it. they just want the best alpha genes for their children. whoever pays for the kids is irrelevant. they just crave alpha semen and nothing can be done to change it.

that's why muslim countries oppress their women so much. they understand the female nature perfectly. giving women 'freedom' means women fucking the top .01% of men exclusively.
>>
>>35444791
>lol robots
You can be friends with a girl. Not everything is about sex. You're only an orbiter if she takes advantage of you.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.