[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Going to a concert tonight with chad friend >Calling him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1483830695076s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483830695076s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>Going to a concert tonight with chad friend
>Calling him chad is an understatement, I'm suprised he doesn't have an STD
>He says we're going to get wasted
>He says he's going to take MDMA and he's gonna spike me (don't know if he's joking)
>He says he's gonna get laid, (he's sleeping at my place, he said he's gonna fuck a girl in my room).

I'm scared robots, I literally never do anything like this. I've only been to like 2 concerts ever and I drink like once every 2 months. (Also a KV)
>>
>>35443937
Take the MDMA. All your social anxiety will be gone like magic. Youve got to try it
>>
While most 'chads' are alright, the fact that he jokes about drugging you and fucking a girl in your room (im assuming he knows you are uncomfortable with it) means he's a real douchebag. Cut him out bro
>>
>>35443954
I don't think he knows I'm uncomfortable with it. I kind of use a different personality when I'm with him. I don't think he knows the true extent to my robotic nature
>>
>>35443949
I'm too paranoid about ending up like one of those people you hear about who take 'MDMA' or some shit and end up paralysed or dead.

You never truly know what's in a pill, I'm content with just drinking, that does a fine job of reducing my social anxiety
>>
OP here. How do I survive a mosh pit? I'm 5'6 scrawny and skinnyfat and have barely any stamina and hate confined spaces
>>
>>35443997
I'm telling you mane it's worth it. You could handle a pill
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>35443937
He just told you he's gonna cuck you in your own home and there's nothing you can do about it, and he's right. There's nothing you can do about it, sweet cheeks.
>>
>>35444569
>anthony fagdango-posting
>ever
>>
This doesn't sound like a good idea. He sounds like he is just using you for your room and you don't sound confident enough to have a good time. If you're gonna go I wouldn't take the MDMA just chill and maybe have a beer or two and relax
>>
The only thing Chads respect is another Chad.

Tell him he has to help you hook you up with a girl too or else there's no fucking pink party in your goddamned living room.

Also take the pill.
>>
>>35443937
Definitely avoid getting too fucked up, that should be number 1 priority or everything will be much worse. I would say have 2 beers to get a buzz and maybe grab a 3rd just to sip on the rest of the night so people think you're drinking. But remember it's gonna make you piss and you need water too for the concert not just beer.

You guys might get separated at the concert, if that happens just blend in with everyone else and look like you're having a good time. I would avoid a mosh pit, everyone is going to be a foot taller than you

If he's fucking a girl at least it's decent fap material. If youre lucky the room will smell like sex for a few days and you can get some good faps in.
>>
>>35444569
>Cuck him
>With a pick up girl OP does not even know
Wat
>>
>>35445219
If I'm showing my retardation again, feel free to tell.
>>
>>35444011
by default, you'll survive. if you fall, like a half dozen people will help you get up so ya'll can keep tumbling around. do the same when your brethren falls. just make sure your glasses stay on your face.

moshes are great. smile, move, and have fun man
>>
>>35443937
Don't take any drinks from him. Don't let him in your house.
>>
>>35446146
Then why does someone always get trampled to death.
>>
I don't see anything wrong with this,what are you anxious about op?
>>
>>35443997
They end up dead due to dehydration. When you're dancing for 10 hours straight, your body loses a shit-ton of water. My advice is to take MDMA (one capsule for your first time) and drink plenty of water.
Seriously, MDMA is the best drug for a robot, it turns you into an extroverted Chad because your brain gets flooded with seratonin. It's an experience you definitely won't regret.
>>
>>35443997
If you're worried about the content, let him take it first and then take it after, it kicks in fast and it'll be obvious if it's not really MDMA. (The usual fake is speed, or MDMA cut with speed, which is inferior but still a pretty fun time. Stay hydrated and avoid caffeine and you don't need to worry.)

>>35444011
Go with the flow, let people push you around, if things get rough slow down and walk into the circle of people pushing

Don't be too scared, the worst cases are always overblown, tons of people do drugs at concerts because it's a good time
>>
>>35443937
These are my rules for taking powerful drugs:
1. Drink water
2. Remember you took drugs
3. Drink water
4. Nobody knows you're on anything, don't worry about it, just relax
5. Remember you took drugs
6. Drimk water
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.