[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone send me a legitimate check for about 50k is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Enable- Secondary (3).jpg (61KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
Enable- Secondary (3).jpg
61KB, 970x647px
Can someone send me a legitimate check for about 50k is all I really need.
>>
Can someone send me a check for fifteen thousand? That's all I really need. Thanks in advance.
>>
Hey guys, don't send a cheque to this dweeb. I only need 49k. So send your money to me and save 1000 bucks.
>>
>>35443761
Save my life and help me out of this experiment town
>>
I'd be happy with one dorrah
>>
What is the money for?
>>
>>35444105
Relocating and investing in a business
>>
I'd do it if you have escrow
>>
>>35444193
>Escrow
For what purpose?
>>
>>35444105
Clearing debt, getting back in the black, buying merch to sell.
>>
>anon then bought 1000 bottles of whisky
>>
>>35444184
Go fuck yourself. Get a job, save up enough money to move out, then invest into your dream career. That's exactly what I'm doing and I guarantee you that where I need to "relocate" from is a miserable place to get back to after a long day at work. The commute takes 2 hours total. Stop e-begging and get your shit together. If I can do it, you can too.
>>
>>35443761
Can someone send me a cheque for 50$? I don't need 50,000, just some grocery money.
>>
Hey guys, OP here

Turns out I'm gonna need 200k instead thanks
>>
>>35445267
You can only ask the boss once so I'd shoot higher if I were you
>>
If you can find a picture of an attractive woman and write a decent sob story you could probably get 50K on GoFundMe no problem.
>>
>>35445282

Fine.

I need a small loan of a million dollars.
>>
>>35443761

hey i got an idea for you, wanna know an easy way to get that money?

A FUCKING JOB, YA LAZY BASTARD!

Do you expect someone to just give out 50k for nothing, you better suck a mean dick or give up your boi pucci for 5 years.

My dick is very fucking original.
>>
mb i can send you 50 kroner in bitcoin.

just a sec . .

sent ;)
>>
File: 1483580943401.jpg (415KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483580943401.jpg
415KB, 850x1200px
give me 70k and you can fuck my boypussy
>>
>>35446244
any suggestions for the story?
>>
>>35446362
>hey i got an idea for you, wanna know an easy way to get that money?
>A FUCKING JOB, YA LAZY BASTARD!

That's not an easy way
>>
Rich people are some of the stingiest when it comes to their money. Some allegedly dying anon, once posted on here, or maybe /int/, I forget, and I asked him for any dollar amount he would like to donate to me, because I was down on my luck, and he told me, and others, to 'fuck off'. He even screencapped a multi-million dollar checking account. I have no idea if the guy was trolling or not, but I hope he did have cancer, and he is dead. Fuck stingy bastards like that. I literally didn't even have money to pay for bills/food.

And yeah, I have family members who 'made it'. I once went out to see a movie with them, and they upfronted the tickets for the sake of expediency and getting 'points' on their card. After the movie, they went around asking everyone to pay them for the admission... this couple earn a combined 200k minimum. I was awe struck, 'this must be how Jews think'.
>>
>>35446738

It isn't if you are a proactive and dilligent bastard.

Toastthoseroasties
>>
>>35446863
The guys story was fake. No one keeps multiple millions in a checking account. That would be dumb as shit.

And pay for your own damn movie ticket. Unless they told you they were paying, you pay it. Don't be a leech.
>>
if i ever win the lotto im making a thread on here and every ACTUAL robot that posts in the thread will get 50k

and by actual robot i mean 25+ and kissless virgin, minimum.

dont know how i'd enforce this requirement though. definitely dont want to give normalscum on here any money
>>
>>35446863
Why should he give you any money? These people have others begging from them every day. You can't just give money to everyone.
>>
>>35447016
I don't remember, it was a couple of years ago, maybe it was a savings account or some fancy trust. I'm not bank savvy. These 'rich anons' appear fairly often, though. That was the only one of tow times I personally, and seriously, asked for money.

I also asked for money on Le Reddit once with my sob story, and I was essentially run off after being told, 'to get a job, reduce your bills' etc. I figured, I had a shot there, because practically every day, they will gofundme a bum or someone whose dog is dying, and they can't afford care etc. Guess, a personal plea for help doesn't satisfy their virtue signaling charity drives.

>And pay for your own damn movie ticket. Unless they told you they were paying, you pay it. Don't be a leech.

I was in a group of extended family members. The rich couple pays everyone tickets, there's like 6 of us. After the movie, and after getting back to their house, they literally go 'okay, pony up some cash for the movie'.

And it was just very brazen and awkward if not comedic. Look, if your annual take home is 200k, why the fuck are you such kikes with your own fcking family members?

Again, stingy people are really awful human beings.
>>
>>35447173
200k is nothing and you don't become rich by giving poorfag leeches all your money just because they asked

Freeloaders are 1000x worse than stingy people
>>
>>35447144
Well, maybe it was bullshit, maybe it wasn't. If the guy did have cancer. Why wouldn't he just paypal a few anons a few hundred/thousands on their way out? Will they leave their trust to some extended relative or some generic charity like PETA? You have to be a very low on empathy person, to turn down a personal request, even if they are anons.

Well, that was a long time ago. Dunno why it stuck with me. I'm not naive anymore. It's not like I go around begging all the time, hope I didn't leave that impression.
>>
>>35447223
Whatever. But they kinda left themselves open to that awkward situation, when they fronted the tickets at the booth because we were short on time. You don't see how there could be a misunderstanding? I wasn't intentionally trying to leech, I just naive about how stingy people can be, even relatives.

And yeah, 200k for a couple, with no kids, in pretty low cost of living area, is a lot. That's like top 5% of America. Or like top 0.000001% of the world or something low like that. You may not consider it high, but it's relative, most of the world is poor.
>>
>>35447229
>dude just give me a few thousand dollars you'll be dead soon anyway
I'd keep it too you fucking beggar. Why do you deserve that money any more than a charity, or the man's family? Hey here's a personal request from me to you, go donate $10 to some poor third world family right now. It's only $10, that's nothing to you and they could really need it.
>>
>>35447299
I'd add. The US median wage is deceptive, because it has the rich, upper-class, executives/silicon valley types/doctors etc., skewing it. The average person truly, doesn't make 50k USD a year, or whatever it is. The average person is on a walmart job, or making 20-30k if lucky.
>>
>>35447312
Alright, fuck that guy, or any other 'rich' anon qho comes on here with those posts. It's not about entitlement, I'm just musing that the average human beings don't truly believe in unreciprocated charity. I'm sure a smarter, psychology studied person, will probably answer that the types who do charity are just doing it for their own ego. The virtual signallers etc. It's all about them, never about anyone else. Alright, I digress.

And yeah, there are too many poor people in the world. Isn't it like 6 out of the 7 billion who are poor? The problem is, not only are you not making a dent, but most of the charity to third world countries doesn't reach the villagers -- it just goes to the politicians and crime lords etc.

Most of the world is fucked. I'm thankful for even being born 'poor' in the U.S. I realize it could be much worse.
>>
>>35447451
I'm sure you can find some way to give money directly to a third worlder. Come on buddy, it's ten measly dollars, don't be so fucking stingy
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.