[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is life like as a beautiful woman? Can anyone tell me, preferably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: akane.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
akane.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
What is life like as a beautiful woman? Can anyone tell me, preferably from experience?
>>
from what I hear it's like playing through the whole game on tutorial mode
>>
It's like a box of chocolates
>>
Ever since I was 18 I had strangers come up to me to say that I'm beautiful, and I had women grab my hair. One kept touching my eyebrows yesterday kek.

It's okay, I have men come up to me all the time but whenever I make it clear I want to get to know them before we have sex they fuck off, so I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>35443727
>What is life like as a beautiful woman?
I honestly think that it's a good life but with some bad things as every guy automatically put you on pedestal and other girls play nice with you, only to backstab or gossip about you later.
>>
>>35443727
Is that Akane? She's a savage
>>
its ok, i always get free bus rides and i get free food. its always been like that though because i have dimples in my cheeks, when i was little my parents would always send me to pick up pizzas and stuff because i was so cute id always come home with extra shit. i'd say im more cute/adorable than beautiful though
>>
File: akane looking at you.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
akane looking at you.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>35444390
She's just a woman who enjoys the fruits of being desirable.
>>
>>35444332

This pretty much, around normies you will just be seen as "quirky" or silly. People in general will automatically associate good traits with you.

The only issue would be dealing with all the people that want to be friends and hang out with you. Which doesn't sound like a probably until you forget to message back someone and 10 minutes later they complain about you ignoring them when you where just legitimately busy.
>>
>>35444504
so true, if you dont reply to a mundane snapchat you've 'seened' them and you think youre too cool
>>
>>35444495
By savage I mean she's a heartbreaker, have to make that clear
>>
File: akane and her orbiters.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
akane and her orbiters.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>35444523
She's a cruel one, for sure.
>>
File: bfcoupon.jpg (133KB, 937x881px) Image search: [Google]
bfcoupon.jpg
133KB, 937x881px
>>35444311
>It's okay, I have men come up to me all the time but whenever I make it clear I want to get to know them before we have sex they fuck off, so I'm still a virgin.

I don't believe that.
Are you really that boring?

Also please refer to my image
>>
>>35444504
Besides usually really attractive girls connects their whole personality and confidence with looks. Hence why there are a lot of women who are in their 30's/40's but still dresses like 20 year olds.
>>
What anime is this from and who is this girl? She's not a slut right?
>>
>>35444863
Kuzu no Honkai and if I told you that I would spoil the anime so far
>>
>>35443727
It's life on tutorial mode, as some anon already stated... just with people wanting to treat you to stuff for free added.

There's two problems that come along with it though.

1. You feel harassed for just existing and the burqa seems like a truly great idea at times.
2. When you get older you'd better have developed some interests/a good personality/a sense of humor or life will be very lonely; Beautiful people who never develop any of these come crashing down HARD.
>>
>>35444938
Ah thanks.

yes this is fucking original
>>
I want a pretty fembot gf
I WANT A PRETTY FEMBOT GF
AAAAAHHHHHHH I can't take it anymore
>>
>>35444947
Yeah, it's like being Chad in highschool but crashing down after.
>>
>>35444947
Also, a lot of people will try to "comfort" you but no one takes your grief seriously when truly horrible things happen... and it's hard finding true friends.
>>
>>35444978
It's written by a woman and a good look into how women think and behave.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.