[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you gave up on every single one of your ambitions and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1479683306553.jpg (41KB, 425x580px) Image search: [Google]
1479683306553.jpg
41KB, 425x580px
>tfw you gave up on every single one of your ambitions and dreams including getting a gf or having a group of friends that tolerate your quirks and now you only dream of having a job that will sustain your poor lifestyle where you can just watch anime and do stuff on internet for rest of your life
anyone knows that feel?
>>
>>35443405
I did for a while. Life burnout is pretty easy to get and difficult to combat.
>>
>>35443405
No, I don't dream of getting a job, I only dream of killing myself
>>
>>35443484
If you really wanted to kill yourself you would have, something still keeps you with us, anon.
>>
I am living that dream actually
>>
>>35443550
what's your job?
I wonder what would be ideal job for a robot, obviously the less interactions with people = the better
>>
>>35443405
>where you can just watch anime and do stuff on internet for rest of your life
How come that majority of robots wants to have this lifestyle? Dont you want to achieve something?
>>
>>35443577
yes they want to enjoy that
>>
>>35443577
for starters being able to live independent life and being able to sustain myself while living a stable life would be a huge achievement for me.
>>
>>35443565
data entry for a money transfer company,
only human interaction is with my boss and the store managers but we use a chatroom for that
>>
File: 1488105928678.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488105928678.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
>>35443405
yea
>23
>all the "artists" started training around 16-18
>no discipline, no motivation, can only draw for fun
>cant even take care of myself
>never gonna make it
>i have nothing else going for me

achieving a normal functional life seems like a delusion of grandeur right now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.