[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The year is 2006. You're an eleven year old girl - awkw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1487775873498.jpg (85KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1487775873498.jpg
85KB, 597x597px
The year is 2006.
You're an eleven year old girl - awkward. Unattractive. Isolated. American.
There are no close friends or family members around to ease your pain. You are largely left to your own devices.
Your favorite song at the moment is:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TtGY4G7II6s

Due to dial-up, you can only catch it on MTV during your early morning insomnia hours. Once in a blue moon it will come on the radio. It reminds you that one day your pain will come to an end. Your adult years will not be predetermined by the suffering of your teenage youth.

Oh, fuck. Lone, sickly grandmother has hidden the keyboard. She feels you spend too much time on AOL.
She means well, but this is unacceptable.
What does she know? The internet is where your friends are.
You stealth into her room to steal it from beneath the bed...
Your heart races as she begins to sputter in her sleep. Did her eyes open? You can feel the keyboard at your fingertips, just beneath the mattress.
One quick yank and you're out as she rolls over.
Now, take a breather. Relax. The familiar dial up tone echoes through your living room.
You're safe, for now.
Hours pass as you chat with your friends and online BF whom you've never seen. 2 new MySpace friend requests. Another successful night.
Suddenly, you turn to look out the window. The sun is finally rising, and you've got to catch the bus in 3 hours.
2 big tests today...

Cont?
>>
>>35443278
Sure
0rigin@l
>>
>>35443278
Sure it seems good.
>>
You have an audience.
>>
>>35443332
This is true story, based on my life.
Keep that in mind.
>>
>>35443278
This whole story reminds me more of 1999 than '06. By '06 I was 18, managing a Quiznos franchise, had highspeed internet, and Kazaa as well as Limewire were going strongk.
>>
go ahead doob
>>
>>35443361
I do. You're writing it good.
>>
>>35443361
>This is true story, based on my life.
be my gf
>>
>>35443361
fuck off

if youre lying, stay

if youre a roastie, hang yourself
>>
>>35443278
You drag yourself into grandmother's bed after carefully placing the keyboard back in her "hiding spot."
You're getting older, but you still can't bring yourself to sleep alone. There is too much darkness in your room, in your house, in your life.
The warmth of a family member calms you enough to catch a few hours sleep.
The alarm wakes you 20 minutes before bus time. Throw on your ratty abercrombie hoodie you wear every day, brush your hair/teeth, and you're out the door.
The first thing you see upon boarding is a group of local Stacies. Queen Stacy has her D cup fits hanging out of a thin camisole, as always.
You glance down as you pass. A series of girlish chuckles follow you.
3 classes go by in a blink. You are caught up in last night's adventures, and unable to focus.
Luckily you get by well without much effort.
Gym time! We're all heading to the locker room. Big tit Stacy from the bus gathers a few lockers down with her usual cluck of hens...

>>35443375
Well good for you. I was a dumb/poor kid
>>
>>35443428
I'm staying forever. I've been here too long not to.
>>
File: 4L_wvIhEzLa.jpg (81KB, 680x686px) Image search: [Google]
4L_wvIhEzLa.jpg
81KB, 680x686px
>>35443416
LEAVE YOU WHITE KNIGHT PIECE OF SHIT
>INB4 Thread 400+ b/c "roastie" posted
>>
>>35443444
Nobody gives a shit how long you've been here. You need to leave, roast.
>>
>>35443445
Just chill. This is not a thread about sex. It's about a special place in time, and your final adventures before growing up, getting a job, and realizing nothing matters.
>>
>>35443278
>>35443430
>Fat anon roleplays as a girl who gets sexually assaulted by some sluts you're supposed to think are hot

Calling it now
>>
>>35443460
How bout you post it on Tumblr, then, you cunt. Seems like you'd fit in perfectly, just like any other "fembot." In fact, the only reason why you're not on Tumblr is probably because you feel you're too special for Tumblr.
>>
>>35443430
I wasn't trying to detract from your story, I actually relate to it a lot. It's just funny to me that someone was experiencing in '06 what I was in '99. I was even 11 in '99. Please continue, I'm enjoying your story.

[Spoiler]Wanna fuck?[/spoiler]
>>
>>35443505
>He can't even spoiler properly
Kill yourself you useless cunt
>>
This place used to be an outlet for creativity and expression.
Why does gen z have to ruin everything? I get that you're 17, but can't you at least focus on threads that interest you instead of dealing mine?

>>35443505
I was just being introduced to computers at this time lol. My family wasn't tech-savvy.
I've actually got to start getting ready for work. I still stay up online all night.
I'm going to continue soon, and I promise it isn't going in a sexual RP direction.
>>35443475
>>
>>35443546
Derailing*
>>
You then decide to join Al-qaeda because your just so "XD roflol so randum".

You spend the remainder of your teenage years fucking goats in the mountains of afghanistan until one day you are mowed down by an AC-130
>>
>>35443546
>only 22
>acting old

FUCK OFF ALREADY YOU DUMB INSUFFERABLE WHORE, WE DONT WANT YOU HERE

Let me tell you a secret, the reason people ever tolerate your presence on /r9k/ isnt because theyre interested in you or what you have to say, they're interested in the slim possibility of nudes or sex

You have no tangible worth besides your tits, but you're probably some dumb used up roastie landwhale so even that worth is squandered
>>
>>35443563
nothing of any tangible or symbolic value was lost in that moment
>>
>>35443546
Anon, please ignore the bitchy anons and continue. I relate a lot to what you're writing, and this shitty board needs OC badly.
>>
>>35443278
So...

You actually did that to yourself ?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.