[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me wagecuck >pretty much poorfag too but I can manage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: rejrhkthjghf.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
rejrhkthjghf.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>be me wagecuck
>pretty much poorfag too but I can manage on my own
>mum has birthday
>there is an old book she loved as a kid and she read it more than 100 times
>it was thrown out last year because there was a fire above my parents house (they are living in a flat) and everything got wet
>found that book in a second hand bookshop
>the exact same version
>it was fucking expensive but I saved enough money to buy it (it was very hard to do it)
>birthday comes today
>I am very excited about her reaction
>everybody is there, my chad brother and her stacy gf, and every single normie from my family
>Chad and Stacy - they are both doctors, everybody loves them and talking to them, I am like a ghost there
>after several presents there are only mine and Chads
>mom wants to open mine but my fucking chad brother interrupts
>"it must be a book, open my present first"
>she puts down mine on the piano, and opens Chads
>Chad bought her a ticket to a fucking ass expensive opera concert where she always wanted to go
>mom starts to cry for 10 minutes
>everybody is like "ooooow Chad you are the best son ever"
>mom forgets my present on the piano, when she comes to senses, she starts to speak with other guests like normies do in parties like that
>It hurt so much I almost cried, I lied to her that I am so sorry that I need to go to work because of an emergency meeting
>I bet she sensed it that I am lying and she is thinking I ran home to play video games

now I am at home...fucking Chads, fucking normies, what is the point of living anymore
>>
File: 1423916190047.png (325KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1423916190047.png
325KB, 409x409px
>wagecuck

didn't even read the rest lmao
>>
>>35443205
at least I can manage on my own and don't have to pretend I am retarded
>>
Chris Benoit your family anon, they sound like pieces of shit
>>
File: tfw.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>35444676
Well they are. I love my mom only this is why it hurts so much. I left 3 hours ago I guess she still didn't open my present.
>>
I'm sure she wouldn't have cared anyway.

>Opens present
>"Oh, uh, w-wow anon. How thoughtful and kind. I know you must have worked very hard to save the $20 for this."
>Book goes into the attic, forgotten.
>She goes to the opera and tells her friends about what a great time she had, and how much she loves her one good son and girlfriend.
>You are forgotten like the book.
>>
File: 46574253.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
46574253.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>35445790
SHUT THE FUCK UP

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME
>>
>>35446257
lol the expensive book was actually $20
>>
your mom sounds like a shallow cunt im sorry this happened

would suicide with a shotgun w/buck shot be an instant death?

im not gonna do it i just wanna know
>>
>>35447138
my thoughts aswell lol

anon was the book really just $20?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.