[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a not so bad secret about you, robots? Like something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: goodfeelpepe.gif (513KB, 525x539px) Image search: [Google]
goodfeelpepe.gif
513KB, 525x539px
What's a not so bad secret about you, robots? Like something that's just kind of embarrassing.

>don't dance
>say I'm bad at it
>have a pretty good robot I can do just for kicks if people really want to see something
>have some bad insomnia, like I wake up after a couple hours of sleep and just give up for the rest of the night
>have a tradition of getting baked as fuck, turning on some borderline gay 80s tunes and dance for a couple hours
>been doing this for years
>think I'm getting pretty gud at it
>still will never show off my midnight moves for the rest of my life
>>
i watch twitch tv
>>
>not so bad secret
what if my only secrets are completely terribly bad
>>
>>35443020
Reported to the FBI.

>>35443039
Then, uh, share your least bad one I guess?
>>
>>35443058
I was sexually taken advantage of by a girl who was supposed to be a "lesbian" while I was half passed out drunk

yes I'm a man

no I didn't enjoy it

no its not "niceee"
>>
>>35443133
Well, was she fat or horrible looking or something?
>>
>>35443155
not fat but not pretty
and I was scared because I was the only straight guy in a house full of lesbian women and her gf was right there and if I objected or her gf found out she might have blamed me and who are the police gonna believe not a fucking white male thats for sure
>>
>>35443184
Yeah, no, I can see that. I once had a girl accuse me of sexual assault to the police for the sole reason that I wouldn't give her junkie mom $40. Thankfully the police weren't retarded and noticed she looked just fine for someone who was reportedly assaulted.
>>
dont ask me what I was doing in a lesbian house, trying to have friends is a hell of a drug
>>
File: 1485499703164.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485499703164.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
>start typing out secret
>realize how much of a fucking scumbag I am
>delete post
>>
>>35443208
friends dont let friends have friends
>>
>>35442985
I don't usually tell anyone, but i talked 2 people out of suicide.
>>
I really like furry speedcore techno music. People think I only like Metallica and CCR.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.