[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here dropped out of school because of bullying? Dropped out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: 7584375.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
7584375.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
Who here dropped out of school because of bullying?
Dropped out of school when I turned 17, now I'm 18 1/2 living as a NEET
Been depressed for the past 1 1/2 contemplating suicide all the time and had no motivation to do anything
Now I am over my depression, and feeling depressed again because I realise I fucked up my life because of depression from bullying
I didn't finish high school (missed out last year of school completely) and I missed out on university (I should be half way through first year uni at my age)
I wish I wasn't bullied so I would have done the last year of school and started uni rather than live in my room for year and a half
I wanted to study the deep sea and its creatures before my depression and drop out of school from bullying
Now I know that dream will never happen because I missed out on last year high school and first year uni
I am nowhere fucking near educated enough to study the deep sea
I have no hope of achieving my dream so I'll probably be a depressed robot for the rest of my life
>>
>>35442879
>sob thread
no
>>
>>35442897
Fuck off normie
I don't know where else to express my sadness
>>
>>35442879
You must ginish highschool, there is nothing wrong with being two years older thqn the rest, but return to highschool AS SOON AS POSSIBLE or the problem will get worse
IT IS NOT TOO LATE FOR YOU, SAVE YOURSELF
>>
>>35442879
>he did not try distance education
I dropped out of highschool because of bullying too but somehow I think I deserved it because I have always hated teenagers since I was a kid and I still do, if you are not a potato you can do just fine by yourself. thankfully college is nothing like highschool and nobody cares about your autism there.
>>
>>35442949
I feel awful knowing that all my old peers are two years ahead of me in life
I just want to explore the deep sea, but in order to do that I have to go and waste two years to be up to the education level I should be now
>>
>>35442978
I thought about doing that, but I thought I was going to kill myself because I wanted to end my suffering and I knew I was never going to continue my genes
>>
>>35442987
Cant you just take a test on basic algebra and chemistry and stuff to get a GED
>>
>>35442879
I dropped out cause I was a tranny with addicts for parents. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you at the moment, just go to TAFE (presuming you're an Ausfag) or something, it's piss easy to get in, I didn't even finish 11th grade and barely passed 10th and I did last year but my shitty ass life got in the way again, I'm going to re-enrol in June/July. You're only 18, dude, look at all the other people on this board and how old they are compared to you, you've got at least 7 or more years before you're irredeemable-tier.
>>
>>35443200
>tranny
post feet
>>
>>35442879
who here dropped out of school cause he couldnt get internship with anyone because muh robotic nature.
>>
>>35443154
I'm in NZ, where you have to get NCEA level 3 to pass the year, which you gain through attaining a certain number of credits in different subjects
You don't pass the year by passing a series of tests

>>35443200
The thing is I don't want to get a job where I have to interact with people, I would love to get a job in isolation that is enjoyable, that's why exploring the deep sea seems like the perfect job for me
I know it's an unrealistic dream but I fucking want it to become reality
>>
Holyshit OP is a wet sobbing cunt. why whine so dramatically? muh already 18 maaaan get off your ass you cuck if you like fucking fish so much then do it, some have no dreams or wants and are 30 with no end of neetdom in sight.
>buut buut muh bullies muh too old and missed my chance muhh muhhhhhhh

fucking normies i swear
>>
>>35443255
I'm posting about this because I don't want to be in my current state when I'm 30, a loser khv without a complete education
I need help and advice so I can live a successful life without having to deal with people (I'm literally scared of interacting with people)
>>
I have a few questions, if I may. As someone who was homeschooled, I've always wondered what actually happens in bullying situations.

Was it physical, verbal, or both?

Did you try to get help from your parents? Would they help?

If it was physical, did you ever consider just stabbing the bullies or something like that?
>>
File: 1438538562168.jpg (145KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1438538562168.jpg
145KB, 640x360px
>>35442879
I did. I dropped out at 16 after getting my GCSEs, which were shit anyway since I had terrible attendance due to trying to avoid bullying from other students and teachers. I'm 18 now and it'd probably take me 3 years of studying alongside 15-17 year olds to get to a point where my education should have been by now. I wanted to study physics, make friends and be the first person in my family to actually go through uni. seems like failure might be genetic though

It just feels hopeless, pointless and not worth it. Is that kind of humiliation and shame worth it? Is the time it would take worth it? Is life ever going to be so good for me, as a person who finished high school when they're about 21, that I should go make a fool of myself in front of kids and teachers that would no doubt treat me with more ridicule than ever before?

I think I should just enjoy my time as a neet for as long as I can and then kill myself. That seems like the most comfortable and enjoyable path for my life at this point.
>>
>>35443222
I'm not the type of tranny you guys like on here and I think I'm getting an ingrown toenail. They're dried from the 'strayan sun and hairy from T. You don't want to see them.

>>35443245
>I know it's an unrealistic dream but I fucking want it to become reality
Not fucking really, bub. If you'd said you wanted to be a rock star or something equally outlandish, maybe, but you want to be a, what, marine biologist? One of those people that does that shit James Cameron did and look around the ocean in a submarine? It's really not that outlandish and since you're in NZ they're probably in higher demand since everyone's a big environmentalist hippie there. It's very achievable it's really all coming down to you lacking direction and/or motivation. I'm sorry you got bullied, that blows and all but it's time to grow the fuck up and sort your life out. It may take you an extra year or two to catch up with your peers, but are those years not better spent learning and getting to your goal then sitting at home fucking lamenting over it and all the other shit things about your life? What are you waiting for to happen? What are you waiting for to fall into your lap while you sit at home doing nothing?
>>
>>35443424
verbal and emotional bullying nonstop
physical occasionally
emotional and verbal bullying is far worse because it is constant and teachers don't care
>>
>>35443548
>emotional and verbal bullying is far worse

Really? I imagine that is something that could be ended with some good bantz or with a punch to the face if necessary.
>>
>>35443548
Was it fat povo Maoris? I bet it was. Being a NEET makes you as niggerish as they are. Listen to >>35443536
>>
>>35443536
I want to get out and achieve my dreams, I just don't want to waste my life on education I should have done ages ago, when I could be training to become a deep sea scientist
Why the fuck does society force you to go through these steps, rather than let you skip some steps and go straight to the hard stuff?
I'm not a retard, I can learn the shit that I need to for my desired career, I just don't wan to learn a whole lot of shit at school which I could have been learning stuff required for my desired job

>>35443531
I feel you bud
I'm in the same boat
I don't want to be ridiculed even more by going through the school system as an adult
You wanted to be a physicist
If arseholes at your school didn't bully you, you could have contributed to society
It's not your fault you're a neet, it is society's fault, because society hurts people who don't fit the norm
>>
>>35443586
If you hit someone, they would get all their mates and gang up on you and bash you
I have never hit someone because I know what happens to people who do
I'm a socially awkward fuck, I can't banter people

>>35443595
Not many Maori where I live
It was white people
>>
>>35443619
If you hit them enough times, eventually one of them would get tired of being the first to get hit.
>>
>>35443641
I can't take on a group of people, they would wreck me
1v1 would be an even fight, but bullies don't work that way
>>
>>35443641
maybe, but if you get the "lol he so funneh when iz mad" the ride never ends
>>
File: 1436223308422.jpg (67KB, 601x425px) Image search: [Google]
1436223308422.jpg
67KB, 601x425px
>>35443598
I know EXACTLY how you feel. If I could just do one quick set of exams I had to study for in my own time to show that I know this shit, and then get the qualifications to go onto higher education or get a decent job, I'd do it in an instant. But instead I have to go over EVERYTHING again. It's so archaic and retarded. Literally all I'll do in those 3 years of school is study for the exams, so why not just give me the option to take them early as an adult who doesn't have time for that shit? If I fail that will be on me.

Even if I did try retake it all as the system is now, I couldn't promise myself I would stay motivated for it and wouldn't end up where I was 2 years ago hiding myself away from humanity and plotting suicide to escape it all.

It just pisses me off so much. My life has literally been wasted. I'll never get to experience "the best years of my life" when they're the best years of my life. There is nothing I can do to fix that. I missed my chance and it's my own fucking fault.
>>
here's my advice
give up
no really it's quite easy you just give up
remove all your expectations dreams
gradually get to the point where even breathing becomes a forced task and then you can surrender yourself to the sweet release of death.
>>
>>35443660
Well yeah but it would eventually end once someone gets tired of getting hit
>>
>>35443245
Im doing level 3 aswell
>>
>>35442879
Normie here. Why were you bullied OP? What country do you live in?
>>
>>35443424
I'm not op. I think its either only verbal or both. Can you imagine bullies fucking you up while they try no to hurt your feelings? I was bullied for 8 years (eastern europe) in primary school. It probably started because i was an oddball and a crybaby and the only person i knew tried fitting in by bullying me (he eventually became one of mu biggest bullies) The worst part was probably the shame that came with being bullied. To give you a few example the teacher or students constantly blaming you for not defending yourself can really get to you and you may start to think that you are at fault. Another thing i absolutely hated was spitting. It was fucking disgusting so even though i was pretty submisive at that point i tried to stop them.(it didnt work ofc) Isolation was pretty bad too. In my first few years all the boys bullied me without exception so i didn't really had anyone who i could call a friend. Later some of them stopped but i still wasnt on a level with any of them that they would stand up for me (though i rember it happening just once). All in all what i'm trying to get at is the physical part of bullying will usually be the least of your worries.
>>
>>35442879
Get GED
Do two years at CC
Ace it
Xfer to best state school available in your area and within your budget
Take out loans if have to, who cares if you spend the next 10 years paying them off, life sucks anyway and loan forgiveness and shit
Study deep sea creatures

Living in America is like life on tutorial mode
>>
>>35445019
You are at fault though. The purpose of being bullied is because you're an outcast and to make you fit in with everyone else. I was bullied in high school. When I stopped being a faggot my bully became one of my best friends, put a cunt in hospital for pushing me randomly and eventually went to jail for armed robbery. The point of the story is that even the worst, meanest people are bullying you for a reason.

Your teachers saw it, your classmates saw it, and you saw it but never put it together: you were a crybaby bitch who didn't defend yourself. If you had just stopped reacting like a bitch and stood up for yourself things would have been better.
>>
>>35443424
Forgot about your last to questions. Yes i tried to get help from my parents but i dont think they understood how bad it was. Also the school just wouldnt fucking do anything about it. I mean even if its just a small one i got a freaking scar on my nose because one of my bullies i had my face covered in blood and they still didn't give a fuck. (To be honest it wasnt bad at all but it supposed to be dramatic enough to finally kick on of those fucks)

I did think about killing them but couldnt justify it. Also i probably didnt believe that i could so it.

sorry for ranting instead of just answering your questions
>>
I became the edgy sperg who skipped all the time and got sent to a day treatment program for hs. Basically I watched spergs rage and browsed the web on my shit tablet for 3 years and still graduated.
>>
>>35445142
>this retard mentality
They'll bully you if you try to fit in too, because once you're marked you don't just fit in, you just become even more pathetic as weirdo sadly trying to fit in. Just because the troglodyte became your friend after you acted like a pussy cuck and changed your life to suit their whims doesn't mean that it happens like that for everyone.
>>
>>35445142
I don't know. I think my bullies were just as damaged as i was. One of them didnt have a dad and had to take medication.
Also i was 6 years old when it started. I think what you are saying applies more to middleschool. Small kids can be fucking nasty.
>>
>>35445195
>I'm too good to change
Found the reason why nobody likes you.

>>35445232
You're right. There's no logic when it's children. But being a crybaby is like being a magnet for being bullied. EVERYONE bullied this one kid in pre-primary because he was a fucking crybaby faggot who would tell on us if we didn't want to play with him. Fuck that kid.
>>
>>35442879
Never dropped out, but by the end was appearing one day a week at best.

I wasn't even bullied that badly, but I swerved ridiculously trying to avoid being noticed and bullied, which then made me ridiculously anxious, so then I stopped going in at all.
>>
>>35445257
I tried but i just couldnt hold it back. I have a theory how it became like that but i wont go in detail hate typing on the phone. It's basically because crying used to work and i got used to it. It even worked in school for a while. I actually started to gradually lose this habit as they started to ignore me crying.
>>
>>35445257
>literally can't even read what I said
still a retard. They probably never bullied you because you were different. They did it because you're a dumbass, and now you sympathize with them and try to justify it while becoming someone so petty and small minded yourself you try to bully others lmao. Stockholm syndrome much?
>>
>>35445410
You're probably right with your theory. I'd never thought about it but it makes sense logically. I guess the best thing to do is not to allow your kids to be crybabies.

>>35445443
>Haha, you're dumb but I'm smart it's why I got bullied but you got bullied because you're dumb and weak I'm not weak though I just couldn't stop being bullied because I didn't want to descend to the level of those plebs haha I'm above it all
>>
>>35442879
>Half year in uni at my age

Nah, finish highschool/completethe courses you are missing for a diploma, work a year after that and then go to uni.
You are still young, no need to rush (yet)
>>
File: Shadow_Priest.png (104KB, 458x343px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_Priest.png
104KB, 458x343px
I dropped out in 9th grade, I wasn't really bullied or anything, just awkward cause I was a fat fuck who didn't get girls. I dropped out with like 1 friend, I spent my first year feeling like shit, then I lost 90 lbs and actually started to get female attention but since I had zero experience it was very awkward and 90% of my relationships failed. I'm 30 now, it's weird cause I didn't really have the whole "high school experience" like most people do, I work a shit job and have zero friends offline. It's not too bad, but it can get a bit lonely, my only advice is focus on bettering yourself and find something you want out of life and grab it by the balls. I could probably go take community college classes or something but it all seems pointless, I don't give a shit about impressing people and I don't really give a shit about my life. I don't really trust women because most of them are hypocrites and liars but the reality is most people are, I am too. You'll notice as you get older and have to fight to survive in this cruel world.
>>
>>35445464
>still can't read properly and pulling shit out of nowhere
Jesus christ. Did getting bullied have that much of an effect on your education?

Read some actual studies on the causes and effects of bullying instead of pulling up this high school mentality of "lol it's j-just because they're crybabies! the people that go out of their way to torment them are blameless"
>>
File: 148870042634.png (56KB, 414x315px) Image search: [Google]
148870042634.png
56KB, 414x315px
Same situation OP. Hold me
Whenever school year ends, I keep transferring to a new one. I've been to 10...
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 600x899px
>>35442879
>not pretending to be a psycho
>not telling to your bully "bully me once more and I'll shoot up this fucking school"

Isolation is the price that you have to pay, but it's still better than getting beaten up and ridiculed publicly everyday for years. That's one of my best middle school friends did years ago while facing bullying in high school. Things immediatly quieted down and people left him alone.
>>
>>35445511
>He reads studies on why he got bullied
lmfao I literally keked outloud
>>
>>35445545
>he can't read
senpai
>>
>>35445576
>Read some actual studies on the causes and effects of bullying instead of pulling up this high school mentality of "lol it's j-just because they're crybabies! the people that go out of their way to torment them are blameless"
>Implies there are studies about bullying
>Explicitly states the hypothesis I use is wrong
>Impliedly stating he has read these studies and knows what the "right" answer is
>So he has literally read studies on why he got bullied
Sad as fuck. You could have just asked me anon. It's because you're a tryhard faggot who thinks he's better than what he is. And the best thing about it all is that you'll never, ever change. You'll always be on the outside looking in. Alone.
>>
Once you are done with high school people cannot legally treat you like shit like they could get away with in high school because of social structure and what not. My suggestion is to take a karate class or something to build the killer instinct within you so you are predator and no longer prey. If you're a jello bodied weak fat ass who wants to play video games and jerk off to japanese cartoons you deserve ZERO respect from others.
>>
>>35445615
>getting this triggered because I said you can't read
>"It's because you're a tryhard faggot who thinks he's better than what he is. And the best thing about it all is that you'll never, ever change. You'll always be on the outside looking in. Alone."
Is this what your bullies told?
>>
>>35445643
karate is literally useless as a form of self defence
a fucking joke
>>
>>35445652
>Write up four short meme arrow lines
>LOL TRIGGERED REKT PWNT
I think we all see the truth here anon.
>>
>>35445652
Bullying is too complex to figure out, look at niggers for example, they literally KILL other niggers in Chicago high schools over the weaker males wearing non-nike shoes.
>>
>>35445684
It's better than knowing absolutely nothing except how to mash buttons on a controller and stroking your fat covered baby carrot dick to a 2D image of a woman.
>>
>>35445692
You tried so hard to sound intelligent because I called you out on being a dumbass. It's adorable.
>>
>>35442879
Hit the gym, it did me wonders with my depression
>>
>>35445711
not really
karatefags are all neckbeards and karate instructers are child molestors
there are actual worthwhile forms of self defense, like a gun
i take my ak47 everywhere i go and no karatefags can even make eye contact with me
>>
>>35445737
You can't carry a gun everywhere, but nothing wrong with having a gun, if it's legal by all means do it.
>>
>>35445736
Getting your dick sucked by that cute brunette who turned you down years ago and forgot about you but now she's letting you bust down her throat cause you have a six pack and good frame is an even better feeling. You learn women are shallow whores and Chads are not to be hated but to be respected.
>>
>>35445719
You know you can just leave the thread and nobody will know you're an unlikeable cunt right? Until you open your mouth again lol
>>
>>35443154
This. Get your GED and start community college. Take only one or two classes and make sure you do well at first. After a while you can transfer to a four year if you want. In the meantime try to get a part time job.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.