[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diet mountain dew is the healthiest method of hydration,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: diet-mountain-dew.jpg (20KB, 150x281px) Image search: [Google]
diet-mountain-dew.jpg
20KB, 150x281px
Diet mountain dew is the healthiest method of hydration, prove me wrong.
>>
>>35442460
I see what you guys are doing here.

I love diet dew because it's bubbly and the bubbles last a lonngggg time. Most other diet pops just don't stay bubbly. Also, it's considerably less sweet tasting than regular pops.

I would love if there was a canned carbonated BEVERAGE that was just a dash of lemon.

caffeine does nothing for me unless in excessive dosage like what you guys drugged me up for those few days. It is not caffeine that keeps me awake at night.

ITS THE FACT YOU PUT THIS INCREDIBLY HEAVY BURDEN ON ME AND REFUSE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
>>
File: soy.png (90KB, 526x367px) Image search: [Google]
soy.png
90KB, 526x367px
do you even hydrate?
>>
File: 1484605056346.gif (2MB, 451x253px) Image search: [Google]
1484605056346.gif
2MB, 451x253px
>>35442460
I remember one day in my math class in middle school, the teacher brought in soda for us (it was to celebrate the last day or something, I don't remember).

I picked Diet Mountain Dew because I wanted caffeine, and there was no regular Mountain Dew.

I can still remember how incredible disgusting it was; it's seared into my mind. I was in a state of shock, honestly.

Upon inspecting the can, I found it had expired 10 years ago, and let my friends (and thus the whole class) know. Most of the sodas were expired, but not 10 years expired like mine (the only Diet Mountain Dew). The teacher was embarrassed, and looking back she must have thought I was an asshole.
>>
>>35442570
Holy shit that teacher was an asshole for bringing in expired soda.
>>
>>35442570
>giving kids expired soda
WTF
>>
>>35442460
I'm almost 400 pounds and that's all I drink

Diet doesn't even help
>>
>>35442513
Yamasa is objectively better, Kikkoman is for plebs.
>>
>>35442584
I think she either must not have realized it was expired, or have not realized that expiration dates actually mean something?

I mean, I'll eat a cup of yogurt one or maybe two days expired, and I'd of course do the same with soda, but after a decade stuff gets rancid.

Then again, it was an advanced math course, and we all were likely annoying autists. Maybe she wanted to kill us all.
>>
>>35442607
That's because you eat 4500 calories a day fat ass
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.