[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point did you give up on trying to get a gf? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1478818356349.jpg (164KB, 551x491px) Image search: [Google]
1478818356349.jpg
164KB, 551x491px
At what point did you give up on trying to get a gf?

I'm 22, I have a good full time job, my own place, a car, and plenty of hobbies. But I am still so depressed from severe loneliness.

My work has me working graves, by myself, so I have almost no opportunity to meet girls.
I have tried all the dating sites, I talk to girls whenever possible, I don't even sperg out. I am able to put on as good of a charm as I possibly can, and yet I still get turned down every time.

I have almost no chances to meet girls, and none of them ever seem to show any interest in me, even if we hit it off well when I meet them...
I don't even ask them out unless I actually can get a comfortable conversation going with them, but I just get ghosted by every girl I talk to
>>
>>35442420
Most women actually don't care for men just because they can support them financially (Though that does come in to play later when u commit). What they want in the beginning is to have a loving equal relationship. To be cuddly and emotionally their for each other. This is why single mothers happen because guys will be sweet at first and cuddly, but not for long term commitment and only for sex or pride.
>>
>>35442884
This is just my experience
I am with a man that most see as overweight and lazy, and I hate that they can't see how he is a cuddle :3 been with him sense high school 15 yrs ago and love him more and more each day. We are always with each other to the point were when he is at work or gone I am to depressed to want to do things like game on my time off I will just wait til he gets home bc nothing is enjoyable without him, and he does the same with me. We animu and do anything together and can talk about anything. I can accept him no matter what, and I think that's what all women really seek if that explains it more for you. Just because he is to lazy to pick up his cans or brush his teeth everyday doesn't mean he isn't loving and caring. I am pretty sure I got my side of bullshit he has to deal with, you just got to learn to be fair and understanding
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.