[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tell a friend about my depression >well uhh maybe you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1468731492763.jpg (147KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468731492763.jpg
147KB, 766x960px
>tell a friend about my depression
>well uhh maybe you should talk to someone *goes back to looking at their phone and plays a video with loud gucci mane coming through the speaker*
>>
>>35441834
Maybe you should kill yourself.
That would show him.
>>
>>35441847
Take my upvote kind sir
>>
Wow, I never expected to get 4chan gold.
Thanks, everyone. XD
>>
stop pretending depression is real and stop bumming out your friends
>>
That monk looks very serious. Like the kind of guy who could copy books by hand for decades.
>>
This is so depressing when it happens. Some people just give a one word response as if they don't really give a fuck. It usually ends up driving me deeper into depression.
>>
File: ciggtre.png (40KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
ciggtre.png
40KB, 255x200px
>>35441834

No one gives a shit about your depression, anon. And I don't mean that in a mean way or anything. People simply don't care. Your friends don't care, your therapist doesn't care. Only on the internet will you find someone who can lend a bit of empathy to your situation.

Even then, every human faces the bleakness alone. You are alone.
>>
>>35441874
i care, i would drown myself in cold sewage water as long as i could take away a strangers depression. how can you even help it if it just creeps out in the back of your mind and eats you alive every day you wake up
>>
Don't have expectations of your friend. They aren't there to fix you.

Take care of yourself. Don't define yourself by mental illness either.
>>
>>35441902
You would do it because it would make YOU feel better. But, I'm not judging you. We're all the same whether we like it, admit it or not. Humans are innately selfish and all alone.
>>
File: IMG_1472.jpg (25KB, 319x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1472.jpg
25KB, 319x212px
>>35441834

Hey I just wanted to say, as someone currently contemplating suicide, that I care man. Nobody should have to go through this and even though I don't know you I'd take your burden if it meant at least one of us could be happy.
>>
>Smile once every day, it will make you feel better!
>Just remember how lucky you are compared to starving africans!!!
>>
>Have a friend
>Still be depressed

What's the point of having friends?
>>
File: 1475952702114s.jpg (2KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1475952702114s.jpg
2KB, 125x100px
>>35441834
https://youtu.be/wmGVIvf8Q6s

It's a shitty feeling. But if you're high school or college age, you need to understand alot of if not all of your peers, especially dudes, are just not going to be capable of dealing with that.

I told my best friend about my depression at that age and he was a super empathetic dude and just said 'that sucks man'.

Good luck op.
>>
File: 1489138248081s.jpg (5KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489138248081s.jpg
5KB, 208x250px
>MFW my doctor has clear evidence of me haing depression and my school ignores it so I have to do a part of the course over again even when I said I didn't want to do it this year
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.