[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else here so anxious from the prospect of the responsibility

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

Anybody else here so anxious from the prospect of the responsibility that comes with success, that you stagnate your life with pre-emptive self-doubt?

I wish I could just step outside the door and participate in the world without feeling wary of the human race all the time.
>>
I feel no stress when being watching by many people. I quite enjoy having an audience, the more the better.

It's the one on one events I suck at.
>>
File: 1455075012619.png (1MB, 987x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455075012619.png
1MB, 987x1000px
I feel you buddy
But if I had an answer for you, I would have an answer for myself, and likely wouldn't be here to begin with
Personally I'm rapidly spiraling down and tearing at the seams lately
Letting people in on the rot that festers in me. Speaking unironically of my rampant alcoholism and growing depression in front of my boss's boss.
No cure, no way out. Hoping to kill myself soon.
Just wanna hold someone's hand for a moment
>>
File: 1439077743300.jpg (114KB, 759x742px) Image search: [Google]
1439077743300.jpg
114KB, 759x742px
>>35441288
Also sick dubs. Kek is pleased with you at the moment
>>
>>35441410
>>35441454
You all say it's going to be fine and I believe you.

What I want to know is... when? When can I take crown?
>>
File: 1438926293109.gif (1MB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
1438926293109.gif
1MB, 500x561px
>>35441486
I don't know when it will work out. Or if it even will. Dip out now if you want. Take the gamble and ensure there will be no more pain for yourself. but also risk cutting out success.
Or continue. Risk further pain with the chance of becoming a stronger, successful human.
The call is yours. It's your gamble. Humans don't ask for permission to bring their children into this world, so you have a right to go. I hope you make the right choice, whichever it may be
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.