/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a chance with a girl >sperg out and get philosophical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Schopenhauer.jpg (127KB, 576x635px) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
127KB, 576x635px
>have a chance with a girl
>sperg out and get philosophical while texting her
>she understands nothing
>chance lost
I DO THIS EVERY FUCKING TIME
WHY CAN'T A JUST FIND A QT SMART GIRL
>>
Stop it scoop. I know you made this thread
>>
>>35441081
>have a chance
>sperg out
No you didn't.
>>
>>35441465
Well I mean sometimes it goes like this
>Have a chance
> Sperg out
> Have an even better chance
>>
>>35441081
please stop
philosophy is a useful tool to seem intelligent without having put any work in

you didn't lose your chance because you were too intelligent or because she didn't understand anything; you lost your chance because you're a cringy pseude
>>
If you read translations of Schopenhauer, you don't know shit either. So keep your mouth closed and just talk about the plebeian shit you actually know.
>>
>>35441081
Why do you feel like you have to get philosophical OVER TEXT? Stay light and casual, dude.
>>
>>35441524
>>35441535
Non of this is true
Please stop trying to make people insecure
>>
>>35441434
>Stop it scoop. I know you made this thread
i warned you about philosophy bro
>>
>>35441535
>If you read translations of Schopenhauer, you don't know shit either.
Schopenhauer is a hack, I just used the Wojak cause it's the only relevant one I have.
>>
>>35441564
What? Fuck I got happy because I thought you liked him
>>
>>35441554
im not, he's full dunning-kruger

the second OP realizes this is the second he can actually get a girlfriend
>>
>>35441524

Anti-intellectual shills GET OUT.
>>
>>35441606
I got a gf by saying philosophical shit. Hell I almost got to bang my cousin because of it.
>>
>>35441644
actually me too anon, she was completely brain dead though so there's that
>>
>>35441712
Yeah, also my ex was schizophrenic and bipolar also cousin was a trouble maker. Those are the only two type of girls it works on really
>>
File: look.jpg (110KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
look.jpg
110KB, 500x366px
>>35441081
>sperg out and get philosophical while texting her
you mean
>rephrase some garbage i read on /lit/ and /pol/
pic very related, just replace fabulous with intellectual
>>
>>35441778
>Implying /lit/ and /pol/ are garbage
Get a life
>>
File: 123123223.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
123123223.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>35441778
>this is what sub 100 IQ brainlets actually believe
>>
>>35441742
lol

godspeed anon
>>
File: pseudo-intellectual.png (9KB, 126x19px) Image search: [Google]
pseudo-intellectual.png
9KB, 126x19px
>>35441081
>Acts like a pretentious twat
>I am too le smart and philosophical for these plebs. I bet they don't even read Dawkins.
Anon, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>35441939
Don't post to him like that
>>
the "smart gf" meme is a trap. you'll be happier with an average but interesting/kind gf.
>>
>>35441564

>Schopenhauer
>A hack

Fuck off
>>
>>35441969
What are you gonna do, call the mods?
>>
>>35441081
Show screencaps so we know its real
>>
>>35442060
No, even if I did it wouldn't do much. I don't want you hurting him by saying hurtful things.
>>
>>35442100
Life is hurtful, why should the internet be any different?
>>
>>35442120
We're all just animals. Why shouldn't we just roll around in the mud fucking and killing each other?
>>
>>35442120
>why should the internet be any different?
That's just an excuse. You mean "why should I* be any different". I'm not asking you to be different. I'm not asking you to do anything. I'm saying don't say hurtful things. It's mean and I don't like it.
>>
>>35442186
Is this not exactly what we're already doing?
>>
>>35442216
You can't confuse normative and positive statements. There is a difference between what is and what ought to be. Accepting the fact of one doesn't refute the desirability of the other.
>>
>>35442251
The 'other' you speak of, was never mentioned. Your point was 'why don't we just fuck and kill each other willy-nily', and my point was that, actually, we already do.
>>
>>35441081
Because theres no such thing.

All girls list "netflix" as a hobby. They know nothing about technology. They jsut bumble through life with their head in the clouds being nothing except "bored" and "hungry" and "sick" all the time.
>>
>>35442305
I'm sorry, I thought it was implied that the alternative was not doing that.
>>
File: d70.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
d70.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>have a chance with a girl
>sperg out and get fascist while texting her
>she understands nothing
>chance lost
I DO THIS EVERY FUCKING TIME
WHY CAN'T A JUST FIND A QT WHITE NATIONALIST GIRL
>>
>>35441081
Why would you even want to stay with her if she's so simple minded?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.