[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you ruin a perfect relationship because you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: fuck.jpg (391KB, 2587x1704px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
391KB, 2587x1704px
>tfw you ruin a perfect relationship because you're mentally ill
>>
Fuck off normie scum, I would execute you without hesitation if I had the chance
>>
File: sigh2.png (225KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sigh2.png
225KB, 2048x2048px
>tfw can't even have basic relationships because of mental illness

What's it like to have friends?
>>
>>35440133
its shitty because they just leave
>>
>not realizing she had friendzoned you and doesn't even want to touch you anymore

This is your fault for not realizing she would do this to you in the first place.
>>
File: alexjones.jpg (79KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
alexjones.jpg
79KB, 980x490px
>>35440129
>*he teleports behind OP*
>>
>>35440133
What illness do you have, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>35440168
at least it was nice for a while. i was really mean to her, my bpd had me lashing out whenever i perceived her to be doing shady shit, for all i know she could have been, there was evidence of it imo, but anyway i called her a whore and insulted her brown eyes comparing them to shit and would ignore her for days and she kept coming back and putting up with it, then eventually i just cut her off entirely and we dont talk for over a month, then we're "friends" and i sperg out and fuck that up too. she said loving me was hell and it was
>>
>>35440233
Major Depressive Disorder, Avoidant Personality Disorder, and Post Traumatic Stress.

Mom and sisters were pretty abusive (still are). And dad has always been out of the picture.
>>
>>35440251

Sounds like my relationship, let's regret how horrible we are together
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (72KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
72KB, 482x427px
>>35440280
i hate the feeling. the same girl who used to say all of those nice things to me in the OP pic now considers me a "stalker" and is afraid of me, and blocks any account i try to contact her with. oh the pain. tell me about your relationship
>>
>>35440251
>comparing her brown eyes to shit. Yikes. Someone needs to break up with chan.

Sorry tho, anon. Mental illness and relationships can be pretty scary. Wishing You the best mate.
>>
File: 2.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>35440375
yeap. she fuckin hates me and threatened to close her instagram account if i didnt stop messaging her. her insta is my only way of contacting her and if that goes away she's gone forever. it's pretty much a lose/lose but at least maybe i can contact her again in a month or two
>>
>>35440251
Are you fucking autistic? Your parents must not have spanked/beat you as a child because you cannot function around humans in general. I'm surprised she even talked to your retarded ass.
>>
File: d.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>35440425
actually my mom beat the fuck out of me with wooden back scrubbing brushes until they would break, she bent me over the bathtub and wailed on my ass. she let my stepdad kick the shit out of me too. and that's how i got borderline personality disorder and a mistrust of women
>>
>>35440448
Ah, it seems low skill beating have made you socially retarded.

If a women cheats in the first place it's not insanely bad. It's just a sign she could be lying about staying with you, which is something you need to be lucky on. and not overthink.

As for your behavior, you are acting autistic even if she is cheating. Stop chimping out and tell her your concerns straight up. You ignoring her and whatnot is just as bullshit as her cheating on you. She has to guess if you're a good mate or not. Finally don't ever say something like "I'll write a famous song for you," after you exploited her emotionally. You aren't a fifth grader.
>>
>>35440537
i've just been drinking the /r9k/ kool aid for too long. the women ive tried getting with actually turned out to be whores too, i ended up catfishing one of them who stayed on PoF all night while talking to me, got her to agree to meeting up and everything with the catfish account
>>
>>35440421
move on anon, she's gone
>>
>>35440251
>my bpd
sorry anon you're a fucking drain on humanity and don't deserve life
>>
>tfw bipolar and multiple personality disorder
>>
>>35440638
maybe not. either way nothing to lose so no harm in trying

>>35440683
that may be so

>>35440738
i know that feel
>>
>>35440117
Literally in the same exact boat as you buddy. happened less than 24 hours ago. It's okay, I know people make mistakes. I understand you.
>>
>>35440975
give me the story so i can feel with you
>>
>>35440448
>and that's how i got borderline personality disorder and a mistrust of women
Get some help instead of using your past as excuses
I got molested and fucked before I was 10, beaten on the reg at school and a myriad of emotionally abusive relationships. Grow up.
>>
>>35440975
>meet girl of dreams
>10/10 face, body. Beautiful taste in everything, all the same movies, bands, books. Same political views, just matching in every way.
>find out she likes me from my friend
whatthefuckingshit
>havent felt that good in years. First girlfriend since getting cheated on. she made me feel comfortable
>ask her out
I'm not going to fuck this up, I swear I am going to take it slow and im not going to get paranoid
>I take it too fast and get extremely paranoid
>She tells me about her friends, and I get EXTREMELY jealous out of no where
>Paranoid me fights with her every day over nothing
>I eventually get fed up and break up with her out of impulse

More shit happened after that, and I tried to get back with her, and she says she thinks its best if we stay friends, which I couldnt possibly accept. Im still in love with her and I cant bare to get cucked like that, so we just broke it off, but at least it officially ended clean last night. But she was still perfect, and she liked me, and I fucked it up.
>>
>>35441013
>>35441174
replied to the wrong one ooops im baked
>>
>>35441174
damn. yeah that sounds exactly like my situation. i'm almost certain she was flirting with other guys in mine though. she had orbiters for sure

i hate that this is how it happened but im glad im not alone in my feels. do you have a discord or something? if you chat and cheer each other up since we're in the same boat i'd be up for it
>>
>>35441242
if you want to*

original
>>
>>35440117
This is how I acted when I was 14. Are you 14?
>>
>>35441287
i'm 23 but i've never been in a relationship that lasted longer than like a month so i have no experience with it
>>
>>35441298
Get a hobby. Seriously. Round yourself out and it'll probably get easier to have relationships.
>>
>>35441242
Im just gonna give you some advice, leave her alone for a while. Youre only pushing her away more by annoying her like that, and yes thats all it is is annoying and hurtful to her, just think about that.

Sometimes you just need to take responsibility for your actions, we all fuck up, and some people cant forgive us for our fuck ups, but thats not important. Whats important is learning from your mistakes and not making them again in the future. Change is important sometimes.

So just leave her be for a while, as painful as it is. And when you feel like it's actually comfortable for both of you, then you message her again, and go from there.
>>
>>35441355
thanks for the advice. this is actually comforting
i dont wanna lose her forever. she's genuinely a good person and not like most of these whores nowadays and i would settle for being her friend just so i know she didnt get kidnapped by a fucking cartel on her way to school or something and was never heard from again
>>
>Send 20 messages to your gf with no response
>"Huh, I better send 50 more"

dumbass
>>
>>35440310

I'm physically abusive and emotionally abusive

Pretty much the classic wife beating shitbag
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.