[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you rate my oneitis? I think she's an 8/10 for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: Cindy.jpg (137KB, 865x865px) Image search: [Google]
Cindy.jpg
137KB, 865x865px
How would you rate my oneitis? I think she's an 8/10 for me but I wanna know what you guys think
>>
>>35439917
Mexasian?

T.curiousfag
>>
What am I senpai?
>>
She looks fat
oregon
>>
>>35439917
She looks chubby from her face
>>35439934
Youre prettier than most other posters on this board
>>
6/10 would not date

You bet your ass this ain't original Roberto
>>
>>35439957
a 6/10 really isnt that bad desu. but its your opinion
>>35439953
>>35439944
she is a bit on the heavy side but i dont care
>>35439929
I don't actually know either. i only know her from the internet
>>
what happened to the no filipino gf guy is he still here in /r9k/
>>
I've run into her.
She's a fat, drug addicted social justice warrior and a total whore.
>>
File: girl.jpg (39KB, 739x739px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
39KB, 739x739px
Oneitis judgement thread? She's not a bitch, but she is out of my league.
>>
>>35439917
This might be biased because I don't think many asians are cute but 5.5/10

Her face is kinda shaped weird.
>>
>>35440158
You've actually met her?? Was she cute irl too?

I don't believe you about the drugs because she said she wouldnt go out clubbing and drinking. And if she's really a whore, why would she be a sjw??
>>
>>35440131
I'm the guy you're talking about. Why else would I make a thread for this beautiful imouto?
>>
>>35440300
>why would she be an sjw
to justify her actions
>>
Coal burning whore/10
>>
>>35439917
She looks cute, probably 7/10 depending on her body.

If you guys honestly consider her under 5/10 than I'm fucked cause I don't think I'm as cute.
>>
>>35440476
Are you fat?
She's pushing morbid obesity
>>
>>35440300
>And if she's really a whore, why would she be a sjw??
why WOULDN'T she be a sjw?
>>
>Cindyposting is making a comeback

>>35440476
>7/10 depending on her body
Flabby and saggy allover
>>
>>35439917
>Cindy
hahahahah oh jesus anon don't do this to yourself

cindy nguyen from melbourne?

steer ABSOLUTELY clear of this girl
>>
>>35440577
>steer ABSOLUTELY clear of this girl
Unless you're in Melbourne then pretty much anyone can fuck her.
>>
>>35440577
Spill the beans, I'm from Melb too.
>>
>>35440563
Oh man i love when another poor sap gets sucked into cindyposting

I ran into her in like 2012 on /soc/, had a thing

talked to another girl and a guy she talked to mentioned someone like her that he "cybered" with and she put two and two together. She tried to leech attention from me quite a few times, was hilarious shit when i toyed with her.

>>35440630
She'd prob a take a dicking from anyone willing to go to her

>>35440637
What do you want to know? I'm sure a few anon's will pop up that know all about her from more recent time than me.
>>
File: cindy3.jpg (50KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cindy3.jpg
50KB, 576x1024px
>>35440563
>>35440577
>>35440650

Why the fuck do you guys hate her so much?? It doesn't matter if you had a fling with her before, it's not unnatural. She's an adult

Who cares about her fucking weight dude? Some like big girls some like small girls. For all I know, you guys got rejected and now upset at her for it enough to hate her
>>
>>35440491
Eh, I've been called thicc but that might just be the polite way of saying fat. I'm around 95-100lbs but I'm only 4'9" so I'm probably a bit overweight.
>>
>>35440734
She's a serial cheater. I've known about half a dozen guys she was doing "stuff" with or being in relationship with in the same periods

she's been found grabbing guys from all over the place

/soc/ at first
/jp/
/b/
/r9k/, through regular posts and even using those neet/shut-in threads/site just to exploit poor suckers like you for shit

she had a tumblr that was daddy little girl fetishists dream come true. and openly talked about, in explicit detail, more than i would ever want to know about someone's sexual endeavors

disgusting shit.

you can do you want but you have your warning buddy
>>
>>35440734
> it's not unnatural. She's an adult
also she started this when she was 14-15 on /soc/

and she continues to do it into her 20's.

If you know her personally and she hasn't told you about her VERY serious mental issues than she it manipulating the fuck out of you.

and if she's told you about them then you're a trooper for sticking around lmfao
>>
>>35440637
Mentally ruined slut. Used to spend all day leading people on online and making them her """bf""" while collecting more people to cyber with and taking any dick thrown at her irl. Was a living "emotional and physical bf" except online and with multiple people.

You could go to nearly any /soc/, /r9k/, /b/, and even a few /jp/ groups and find her, she'd pick the people she thought would be easy to lead on and then cam with the guys that were attractive to her. I was in that shut-in network meme thing for a while and for the maybe 4 months I was in there, she probably had like 13 guys who she'd lead on. It was obvious who it was as well because she'd type all cute when talking to them while deadpanning the other orbiters. She'd say she was attracted to the type of person she was talking to, she'd be into 700lb guys if she was talking to one she wanted as an orbiter.

She's still one of the biggest attentionwhores I've ever met. She'd have massive fits to the orbiters and cry and make them listen to all her problems for an hour, then go cyber with people she picked off /soc/ for a couple of hours and then go say goodnight to the orbiters. Mental breakdowns were a daily occurrence, massive daddy issues AND brother issues. You could tell if you were one to cyber with her or an emotional tampon because she'd use a loli voice if it meant she was attracted to you.

>>35440743
>95-100lbs
>4'9"
Depends a lot on muscle/fat ratio and all that. You're most likely actually thicc though at that weight.
>>
>>35440865
I'm not very muscular, I could definitely use getting a bit more tone.
>>
File: 1475205068140.png (539KB, 425x741px) Image search: [Google]
1475205068140.png
539KB, 425x741px
>>35440898
desu if it's close to this then you're fine
>>
>>35440743
>>35440898
Yeah depends on your build, I knew a girl who was 4'9 that was 89 and she was pretty damn skinny, I can't imagine 10 pounds would be considered more than an average build.

>>35440865
This dude knows what I'm talking about.

Also a tell tale sign that I've heard from multiple victims is they way she moves around. She goes around telling people that she often suddenly gets in the mood of not wanting to talk to ANYONE, just wanting be alone for a bit.

What that actually is an excuse to stop talking to you, you can tell she gets slightly distracted ahead of time period she would literally jump straight into a skype call or something with some guy, cyber, and then call the emotional tampon back.

like that's some fucked up shit hahahaha
>>
>>35440865
This sounds like a few people I've met on here, right down to the loli voice.
>>
File: cindy2.png (326KB, 562x552px) Image search: [Google]
cindy2.png
326KB, 562x552px
Look, I appreciate the "warning" but I think it's just a big game in trying to make her feel bad just because you got rejected

Do you people have any proof that this occurred?
>>
File: img_178.jpg (57KB, 177x398px) Image search: [Google]
img_178.jpg
57KB, 177x398px
>>35440932
I'm not that tone.

>>35440948
Oops, I just checked, I'm more like 104. 10-15 pounds can make a big difference on a small frame.
>>
>>35440948
>She goes around telling people that she often suddenly gets in the mood of not wanting to talk to ANYONE, just wanting be alone for a bit
>you can tell she gets slightly distracted ahead of time period she would literally jump straight into a skype call or something with some guy, cyber, and then call the emotional tampon back.
Both correct desu, it's usually around like 7-10pm her time. She'll spend this time cybering, then come back to the orbiter and make them sit in a call with her while she falls asleep.

>>35440965
>This sounds like a few people I've met on here, right down to the loli voice.
Not surprising in the slightest seeing as there's literally a skype group where guys can go to fight for a girls attention around right now, plus the pussy/women obsession in general. Women who only want attention are at home here. Everyone's a pathetic orbiter.
>>
>>35441061
Please give me proof to these claims. I'm fucking starting to cry about this and I just want to make sure this is all fake. Please

From the Cindy I know, she has been hurt. But she is a sweet, kind girl and is supportive of me. For all I know, this was all just either a misunderstanding, entirely false or something that she'd done in her past and regrets it now that she's a grown woman.
>>
>>35441061
Also to add to this, you can dig back through the /r9k/ archives and find a yandere general thread where some guy talked about one of his ex-ldr gfs was on the site and a serial slut. He didn't even name her or the name of her account but two other people both knew what account he was talking about and who she was, by the end there was probably 12-15 people who knew her and had identical experiences.

She stayed on the site, in the threads, and on the irc under a different name, even lead the site admin on for a bit because he didn't believe anyone.

>>35441055
Your thighs say you're thicc, you'd get a bf easy

>>35441139
You've posted this thread 100 times before, I know you're just shitposting about her at this point
>>
>>35441162
last I heard about the bitch she was with spooks and from what im reading, theyre done now?

do you know where she is now?
>>
>>35441197
I thought that was the reason Spooks deleted the site? Because she cut him off or he found out she's in everyone's pants, on or offline.
>>
>>35441162
>You've posted this thread 100 times before, I know you're just shitposting about her at this point

I swear to God that I never shitposted about posting her. Sometimes yes, I would joke around in some threads but it really was because I couldn't be able to take in the things people would say about her. And honestly, I still can't. No matter how hard I try, my perception of her is different and she will always be the sweet woman I know
>>
>>35441231
i thought spooks knew about her fucking other people but he didnt care? i didnt know the site was gone now though
>>
>>35441162
>Your thighs say you're thicc, you'd get a bf easy
Ok thanks, most robots on here say thicc but they could just be acting nice.
>>
>>35441239
Still don't believe you're actually interested in her.
In my head you're just trying to get her face known as the person she is.

>>35441258
Not too sure, I stopped going to the threads much after I posted MaleYanderes DeviantArt and only occasionally checked in.

All I know is there was a fucking huge amount of drama at one point because he was reading peoples PM's on the site and sharing them with others, but this happened way before the site was deleted. I think I can vaguely remember someone saying something about Cindy leaving him though. Might be wrong.
>>
>>35441162
>/r9k/ archives and find a yandere general thread where some guy talked about one of his ex-ldr gfs

hahahaha man i remember that thread, I was the one that pointed out that it was cindy.

it was so great to see so many people pop up that had gone through dealing with her.

it's all fun and jokes to me but for these people she's actually toying with, it must feel like utter shit when you realize all that shit about her.

>>35441139
don't be delusional my dude. I bet if you literally show her this thread she'll break down in tears and start crying and apologizing and do ANYTHING in her power to make you feel bad for her, and say she's done all this shit wrong and wants to be a better person

then 10 minutes later be somewhere else looking for dick to cyber with.
>>
File: 1479141836586.png (175KB, 619x373px) Image search: [Google]
1479141836586.png
175KB, 619x373px
>>35441384
>it's all fun and jokes to me but for these people she's actually toying with
Yeah, it was really depressing seeing all the people she was using for validation when they were just sad people who thought someone finally liked them. The worst part was I couldn't call her out on it or warn them because she was a girl and everyone would take her side no matter what.

The only reason I can confirm this shit is because she tried pulling it on me, but I realized after a week what was going on and distanced myself quick which lead to her sending me nudes to try rope me back in.

>I bet if you literally show her this thread she'll break down in tears and start crying and apologizing and do ANYTHING in her power to make you feel bad for her, and say she's done all this shit wrong and wants to be a better person
Half right, she'd have a breakdown but she'd deny it and try spin it in a way that makes it seem like she has a hate group that will do everything in their power to slander her and that she hasn't done anything wrong.
>>
>>35441384
pls link to the archive desu senpai. i tried finding it but i dont know what to search for
>>
one of the better threads on /r9k/ in a good while honestly

this makes me hate women even more
>>
>>35439917
4/10 but still somewhat cute. I also like underrated chicks because it means less competition from chads
>>
>>35441555
musta changed her tactics, but might've just been that way because i caught her and had pretty legit proof.

also probably didn't want to get me pissed since this was very early on, gave me her full name, address, school, etc. considered tryin to fuck with her life so she'd stop her shit but i didn't really care enough to deal with it

>>35441610
desuarchive seems fucked and archived.moe doesn't have searches turned on, dunno how i'd find it

it was probably a while ago too, i think most stuff before mid 2016 was lost.
>>
>>35441610
I'm pretty sure it happened in a thread that you actually made,

This isn't THE thread but it was similar, to a lesser extent. https://4archive.org/board/r9k/thread/26902401#p26902663

you also started this thread

lmfao.
>>
>>35441704
>it was probably a while ago too
It was like 2014-ish wasn't it? So yeah, it's probably lost now with all the archive stuff that happens.

Managed to find this, but that's all
https://yuki.la/soc/23202711#p23206540
still kek
>>
>>35439917
like a 4 imo
sadly she seems like she's into dudes way over her paygrade, and she can probably get them too because she can fake it with that makeup
>>
>>35441895
wot

i didnt start this thread retard. im one of the posters who called her fat
>>
>>35441915
ah, thought you were OP

if you look through archives, you'll see he makes threads like this very often, for the past year or so. and somehow stirs by claiming she loves her and she's a good girl now but this just keeps on happening to him
>>
>>35441941
dont worry its all good. i guess i can see why you thought so if the guy made a ton of threads bout her in the past

i think its pretty pathetic desu
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.