[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been accused of sexual harassment. Today was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1488780531523.jpg (154KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
1488780531523.jpg
154KB, 900x601px
Have you ever been accused of sexual harassment.

Today was my second time for apparently staring at a girl, thing is I don't even know who it is and HR won't tell me so now I don't know who to avoid.
>>
>>35439732
Oi. That's shitty m8 I would just brush it off and act like nothing happened. Don't let some roastie make you paranoid at your workplace. Just go about your business. Don't trip, potatoe chip
>>
>>35439732
Never even remotely close. I'm always paranoid that women will think I'm creepy, so I go out of my way to be super respectful and avoidant to them.
>>
>>35439771
its the second time though, I'm pooping building material. I don't know who to trust.
>>
>>35440173
Look at it this way: how many women do you work with? How many of them do you interact with? How many of them do you interact with regularly? How many of them have you stared at?

Cut down the list in your mind, and narrow in on the most likely culprits.
>>
>>35440213
The one I suspect looks at me too.
>>
Stop staring down women for minutes on end and turning your head to follow them as they walk away in disgust, that should fix it.
>>
>>35440389
She's probably looking at you because she's uneasy around you, and wants to keep an eye on you.

It's her, anon. She's the one. Avoid her.
>>
>>35439777

That's what makes them think you're creepy, you retard.

>Outgoing and attractive
Not creepy
>Outgoing and unattractive
Usually not considered attractive
>Autistic and attractive
Not creepy
>Autistic and unattractive
Creepy
>Autistic, avoidant and unattractive
Game over, enjoy your rape charges you sick fuck
>>
>>35439732
>creeper problems
Stop being creepy.
>>
>>35440482
avoiding them is creepy? All I want is to be left in peace to do my work
>>
>>35440522

>Wow anon like never talks. He literally never says anything to a girl. I bet he's a serial killer.
>OMG yes
and from that point on anything you do will re-enforce it. "It's always the quiet ones" etc. They'll sense your schizoid beta qualities and either assume you're a murderer OR feel threatened by their lack of vaginal power and accuse you of rape to get you rekt.
>>
>>35440548
fucking rotten cunts
>>
>>35440482
>>35440548
Sweet soapbox you've got there, faggot. Unfortunately for you, I'm generally well-liked in a work capacity, and I've never once been called creepy. Girls have pointed out how quiet that I am, but they've never found it offputting, and usually just try to get me to talk.

Probably because I'm "autistic and attractive," though.
>>
I was on dance floor for scholarship event while back. Basically they have many events for students and do celebration dance each night at hotel. Events are music, academics, art, etc. Kid is wearing odd future hat on dance floor. Music is loud as hell. Reach out my arm to tap shoulder and tell him he has nice hat. Dumb bitch thinks I'm trying to grope her I did not notice when reaching out. Got dude's attention and he said thanks. Girl in way gives me stank face. Ignore her and feel awkward. I would never do that shit and girl was not that attractive.
>>
>>35440522
I blame the whole "quiet guys are probably serial killers" meme. Even though it's loud nig-nogs that are the most violent.
>>
>be me in high school
>at a statewide extracurricular club meet
>girl in front of the hotel ballroom giving me the look
>at this point i was a chad so i start playing it cool

>dance/rave comes around
>find her on the dancefloor with some other nerd from my school, she runs away whenever she sees me
>two girls who claim to be friends of hers tell me she's shy and actually wants to dance
>berate them and verify that they actually know her, they swear they do
>continue finding, no luck and go back to hotel room

>confirmed afterward with the guy she was with that she wasn't into him and he didn't know what the hell was wrong with her

>return to school the following week
>the three reported me for asking them about their panties
>coordinated their stories extremely well and claimed not to know each other
>the two friends went to a school halfway across the state from the other girl
>escaped suspension and subsequent suicide by swearing on the bible twice

It was at that point that I became a robot.
>>
>>35439732
>thats what 1'st world problems look like
>>
>>35440639
Are you Dutch by any original chance?
>>
Never once happened to me. Never been to worried about it.
>>
>>35439732
would eat that bitch's ass
>>
>>35439732
Was renting a room in a house. Landlady also lived there as well as another guy, but he lived downstairs and had the basement suite to himself so never really saw him. Landlady regularly had exchange students from the college stay with her because I guess the university paid for their housing (with their hugely inflated tuition fees).

Enter japanese exchange student who the only interaction I had with her was carrying her luggage to her room because she was too weak to pick it up, when she came into MY room needing me to help her connect her laptop to the wifi, and offering her some food I was making for dinner.

Two days later there was someone from the university there to investigate me for sexually harassing her and making her feel unsafe. At least my landlady stood up for me.
>>
>>35442518
In these sort of situations I think the best thing to do is violently rape the girl. She clearly deserves it
>>
>>35442611
She was pretty fucking homely, plus I'm pretty sure she came from some rich family where she always go her way. The way she asked me to get the wifi on her laptop was like she was telling her servant to do it for her, like it was a total inconvenience than I hadn't done it already. The food I offered her to accepted, no thank you or anything and just took it to her room by herself.

My landlady also said that the girl demanded she chauffeur her around town and drive her to school every morning and got really upset (like crying and stamping her feet level upset) when my landlady told her that wasn't happening and that she'd have to take the bus.

Landlady suspected the sexual harassment claims were just her trying to get the college to relocate her close to the college, or at least to some place where (she hoped) her host would be her servant and chauffeur. The fact that she didn't even consider what effect accusing me of being a sexual predator might have made me consider taking legal action against her for harassment and libel.
>>
File: giphy.gif (793KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
793KB, 320x240px
>in with friend
>his friend and that friend's girlfriend also there
>she sits in the middle and im on the right side while my friend is on the other side
>im really intoxicated and go to get something out of my pocket in the cramped back seat and end up poking her boob with my elbow? I dont even know
>get dropped off at home
>later friend comes over and says crazy bitch was saying I sexually harassed her
woman are so cowardly
they let men do shit and not speak up
if she wouldve said something I couldve apologized and explained wtf I was doing
>>
>>35439732
Not sexual harassment, but regular harassment. At least half a dozen (possibly more) women at my work reported me for rude and inappropriate emails. Despite all the people complaining about this email correspondence, none of them had any evidence nor were willing to fwd the emails to my boss after they reported me. All the named females sat next to each other in a department far away from mine at work. They continued to report me and continued to refuse to fwd the harassing emails. Glad I don't work there anymore. Some people are just evil, namely women.
>>
>>35440457
>>35440389
No anon, don't avoid her

make it sexual assault
>>
>ftw constantly flirty with coworkers
>tfw regularly has sex at work
>>
>>35443417
>tfw I fucked my supervisor less than a month after she got married.
>tfw it was a threesome with another female coworker
>tfw it was at the workplace

Feels John fucking Goodman
>>
>>35443464

> check the post
> check the board

something doesn't add up
>>
>>35439732
was at a bar listening to some shit band, all my attention was into the band. and then some girl came from behind me and started yelling at me for creeping on her. literally didnt even notice her kek. luckily 3 other people saw it all and backed me up.

turns out she was a cokehead.
>>
i want to sexually harass her
>>
>>35441346
LOL you got picked by two sociopathic teenage girls for their little game
>>
>>35442188
Nope, not even from Europe.
>>
>>35439732
I was accused in a job training program of it. Also once in high school by these fat fucks.
>>
>>35440438
Today while walking I saw a hottie with a nice ass.
She was just standing at the fence and looked at the lake, so of course I was staring at her ass as I walked by. Wish I had taken a pic.
>>
my gf has joked about hitting herself and saying i did it and calling me while drinking alone to guilt trip me because i was sick and couldnt to anything and she thought i was cheating on her. i wouldnt be surprised if that happened too. i might want off this ride
>>
>>35443464

Meanwhile the girls at my work won't even add me on facebook.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.