[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gets bullied everyday at school >years later, he decides

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

>gets bullied everyday at school
>years later, he decides to kill random people just for being normal

Why didn't he just kill the people who bullied him?
>>
>>35439689
....cause he was a fucking idiot?
>>
>>35439689
Elliot wasn't bullied, he was rejected. He got exhausted of being rejected not only by girls but by everyone.
>>
>Gets stopped by a wooden door
>Kills random people instead
>4 of them were his 4 asian robot room mates while they slept
>Still worshiped on here despite being a massive failure
>>
>>35439841
He wouldn't be worshipped if he wasn't a failure Anon
>>
>>35439841
>>Still worshiped on here despite being a massive failure

That's exactly the reason. He failed the way only a robot could.
>>
>>35439689
>decides to kill random people

>confused why he doesn't act rationally
>>
Kid thought too highly of himself. Easy mistake to make when you're young. Sucks when you think you're so attractive that women should come easy, and they don't.
>>
>>35439841
>Still worshiped on here despite being a massive failure

exactly. he's /oneofus/
>>
>>35439763
he wasn't rejected either, he never talked to anyone
>>
>>35439900
He legitimately had mental issues (one of them being narcissism). Doesn't excuse what he did, but it does explain why he did it
>>
>>35439689
Because he saw a problem not in his highschool, but in humanity. He couldn't live in a world filled with such degeneracy, and he wasn't going to leave it without taking a few stacys with him.
>>
>>35440022
>Doesn't excuse what he did

Why not? People are just animals who do what their programming tells them. His was damaged so it had bad results.
>>
>>35440071

Don't act like we can't talk down our own programming. If I went by my programming I'd eat a sheet cake with vanilla icing every day, but I don't.
>>
>>35439763
He talks about being bullied horribly in his manifesto...
>>
Because the vast majority of these shooters aren't normal people who were treated unfairly. If that were the case, they'd try to get back at those who have wronged them specifically.

No, they tend to have legitimate mental issues. Eric and Dylan were bullied, but they were also bullies. They don't think in rational terms like that, they'll make the world pay and take their own lives.
>>
>>35440092
That's just because another part of your programming tells you that you ought to be a person with self control and not eat cakes. It's also a part of your programming that you think cakes are treats and they will make you happy. All of it is programming. There is no ghost in the machine.
>>
>>35439689
He used to be bullied at school when he was a lot younger, mainly at high school. Before that, he used to be teased, according to his own words. Obviously, he could not reach those people anymore. Getting to be bullied was not his main reason to kill, but the fact he (felt he) became both socially and sexually rejected, by EVERYONE. That is why he wanted to kill EVERYONE.
>>
I go to the community college Elliot went to (SBCC)

Sometimes in the college library I fear that another Elliot will just come up to me and shoot me.
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(28).jpg (71KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(28).jpg
71KB, 960x717px
>>35440831
Sounds kind of nasty. But I've had similar feelings, even if I live on the other side of the planet. I'm afraid that Karma will get me and someone shoots me on my way to my corner shop, just because I'm obsessed with a mass murderer... Also I have a nasty feeling I'm being followed by the law enforcement, and that they will arrange something scary for me one day, just to make me less obsessed and feeling less tempted to follow his footsteps (even if I am not going to).
>>
>>35440964
You sound over paranoid kek
>>
>>35440964
For me, it's more to do with the fact that I look and dress like a normie (skinny jeans, denim/leather jacket, wear sunglasses and normie haircut) and a hypothetical Elliot might confuse me for an actual normie.
>>
>>35440964
people can sense your weakness
>>
>>35439689
Has a 4 inch dick
Wants to kill stacies
Kek
>>
>>35441171
Elliot wore sunglasses too, and some designer jeans and shirts too. Altho his style was more like the basic style of a grown man, not a fashion conscious young adult. I don't think your style of wearing has any kind of impact on anything if another Elliot pops up tho. It's the case with most mass murderers, that they tend to dehumanize all people existing when the process of growing hatred has started. They do not really see people when they randomly shoot around, only targets to put down to achieve their own goal.

>>35441136
It's possible I have Schizotypal Personality Disorder, just like Elliot did.
>>
>>35439763
He was bullied as fuck and never talked to a girl. Read the fucking festo
>>
>>35441541
I remember reading something about him being at a party and trying to talk to some girls, but they laughed at him/turned him down. They were on top of a ledge or some kinda balcony that was 10 feet high. After being rejected he tried to push at least one girl off the ledge but failed; the other dudes at the party saw this and threw him off the ledge, and he hurt his ankle.

I think this incident was the last straw before he decided to do the rampage.
>>
>>35441685
"Eventually, some partiers climbed up onto the ledge. They were all obnoxious, rowdy boys whom I've always despised. A couple of pretty girls came up and talked to them, but not to me. They all started socializing right next to me, and none of the girls paid any attention to me. I rose from my chair and tried to act arrogant and cocky toward them, throwing insults at everyone. They only laughed at me and started insulting me back. That was the last straw, I had taken enough insults that night. A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge. My main target was the girls. I wanted to punish them for talking to the obnoxious boys instead of me. It was one of the most foolish and rash things I ever did, and I almost risked everything in doing it, but I was so drunk with rage that I didn't care. I failed to push any of them from the ledge, and the boys started to push me, which resulted in me being the one to fall onto the street."

And then:

"The highly unjust experience of being beaten and humiliated in front of everyone in Isla Vista, and their subsequent lack of concern for my well-being, was the last and final straw. I actually gave them all one last chance to accept me, to give me a reason not to hate them, and they devastatingly blew it back in my face. I gave the world too many chances. It was time for Retribution."
>>
>>35439689
I liked the part where Chad was plunging into his sister.
>>
File: 1488501792220.png (68KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488501792220.png
68KB, 400x400px
>>35439689
>wants to kill women
>kills mostly men.
Elliot had one chance, and he fucked it up.
>>
>>35440092

>If I went by my programming I'd eat a sheet cake with vanilla icing every day, but I don't.

Why? Is it that you care about your health?
>>
>>35441970
>tries to break into sorority house
>gives up when he finds it locked
it's like a satire or something
>>
File: Marclepine.jpg (13KB, 159x200px) Image search: [Google]
Marclepine.jpg
13KB, 159x200px
>>35442001
For those on this board who praise these killers. The one you should praise is this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89cole_Polytechnique_massacre
>>
>>35440051
He didn't take any Stacies at all though

He was cucked by a door and instead decided to shoot a random guy on a bike
>>
>wrote a detailed plan of how when and where he would kill his victims
>"it must be perfect" he wrote
>he proceeds to goes on a unorganized sperg rage and gets a pitiful score of 6

Lived as a cuck, died as a cuck
>>
>>35442075
>He was cucked by a door and instead decided to shoot a random guy on a bike
Would you please read this first, and THEN go on with that door crap.

http://www.sbsheriff.us/documents/ISLAVISTAINVESTIGATIVESUMMARY.pdf

The image added was taken on 8th of April in 2014, two and a half weeks before he was originally going to commit the mass murder. I guess that that explains his apathetic expression on his face, even if he was spending some time in a beuatiful place like Saddle Peak Lodge in Calabasas, in a lovely spring day. He could not enjoy the beauty of the world anymore.
>>
>>35439689
He was a pussy ass faggot. He's the reflection of everything wrong with millenials. Expecting things by default because they were born and they see other people have. You have to work, you faggots. Also, other people are a poor reference point for you. Think for you stupid ass, don't let other people decide what YOU want.
>Oh, but I am not getting laid and Chad is
Fuck you.
>Oh, but I can't make any money because my parents are poor.
You're supposed to be making your own money, snowflakes.
>But, but job market is in ruins.
It's your fault for being useless cunts, not wanting to work hard.
Fuck you millenials, you're literally the worst generation since baroque in Europe.
>>
>>35441889
>I rose from my chair and tried to act arrogant and cocky toward them, throwing insults at everyone. They only laughed at me and started insulting me back. That was the last straw, I had taken enough insults that night.

So he started insulting people and was upset they made fun of him instead. Not to mention he called it unjust he failed to push a girl off the balcony, and he was just thrown off instead. I really don't get how or why people worship him here, it just sounds like people avoided him because he was a prick. Every "unjust action" taken against him was just a copy of whatever he was trying to do.
>>
File: ChoSh.jpg (12KB, 423x186px) Image search: [Google]
ChoSh.jpg
12KB, 423x186px
>>35439841
>not worshipping the true king of robots
>>
>>35439689
maybe he enjoyed the bullying and had sexual fantasies about his bullies.
like most people here do.
>>
>>35440092
>Don't act like we can't talk down our own programming.
Women can't.
>>
>>35442547
>obnoxious, rowdy boys
He felt insulted because none of the girls paid attention to him but instead talked to the obnoxious, rowdy boys. He saw that as an insult, that needed to be paid back. And it kind of was, as is, an insult to ignore those who are less noisy and rowdy. Altho the case with these people might have been that they already knew each others somehow and that is why they naturally started to socialize with one another.

I can not really explain it to you why people worship him around here. Maybe it's the part that they can relate to him so well, as he was a kissless virgin. Me, I do not worship him for what he did, I am only fascinated by him and impressed by his courage, aside from being able to relate to him to some point.
>>
>>35442638
>And it kind of was, as is, an insult to ignore those who are less noisy and rowdy.
People don't notice wallflowers. I say this as one myself. It sucks but it's hardly an insult. If you don't look like you want to talk, no one is going to approach you to well, talk. Not to mention he literally tried to push someone down a potentially lethal height, so his perspective is probably incredibly fucked anyways.
>>
>>35442672
>People don't notice wallflowers.
It's still seriously rude to ignore someone who is sitting in the same small space like a balcony with you and talk to everyone else instead. But that happens all of the time. Especially in a culture where people are outgoing and noisy, like USA, and esp. among younger people who do not yet know how to take responsibility of all of their actions. I can imagine they literally acted as if he did not exist, and that probably hurt him most.
>>
>>35442465
Millennials live in a different reality than their parents, the generation X. They can't really adopt their parents' view of the world, as little as their parents can adopt their parents' view. Remember the times when your own parents told you how you got it so easy and how it was so different when they were young and had to start working full day and making babies when they hit 18-20.
>>
>>35442465
>le wrong generation
Get over yourself.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.