[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that looks and height were the most important

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0667.jpg (85KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
85KB, 767x1024px
When did you realize that looks and height were the most important qualities a man can have to be respected and desired by all people? When did you realize that your genetics pull the trigger to your treatment in life?
>>
>>35439561
How does he have the face of a 80 year old and the body of a 1 ?
>>
>>35439561
since I was a child because i'm not a retard
>>
>>35439561
looks dont even matter if you don't have the height. Its all women see or care about when finding a partner. i've known complete ogres who girls think are attractive just because of their height. I guess I realized it 3-4 years ago in college when whores straight up told me they don't date short guys. One even told me to my face I was too short to date (I'm 5'8") and this was after we had fucked a few times. If I was 4" taller I would be a legitimate god tier chad who wouldn't have even given those bitches the time of day. Now I do that regardless. I haven't pursued women since then because most are like that. They all think the same. Do not believe the whores who tell you otherwise. Fuck women I seriously wish I was gay.
>>
>when you realize you have both but are still too fucked to make shit work
at least you have an excuse
>>
>>35440037
you could get leg lengthening which would safely put you at 5'11

however since you went to college I assume you have no money and massive debts and probably couldn't afford the procedure
>>
>>35441340
I quickly dropped out after realizing it was a meme so I luckily only owed a couple thousand in loans. but even if I get to 5'11" that would still fall short. Besides I was serious when I said I no longer pursue females. I genuinely think most females are whores and bad people.
>>
the way you will look mostly depends on how you treat your body about 80%
and 20% is determined by genetics
>>
>>35441340
I hope you're kidding with the leg legthening. 80% (!) of people who did it suffer from back/leg complaints, also long recovery and very expensive.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.