[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW I caught an 8.5/10 Stacy looking at me repeatedly on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Finn in the rain.gif (710KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Finn in the rain.gif
710KB, 500x363px
>TFW I caught an 8.5/10 Stacy looking at me repeatedly on and off with lust
>She didn't think I noticed

We're all gonna make it
>>
>qt3,1415 approches me
>start talking
>I fuck everything up
>she leaves

Just lost my single chance.
>>
>qt azn with huge tits approaches me in visual novel
>she's a little awkward, but we hit it off
>still going strong to this day

living the dream lads
>>
>>35439458
I know this going to sound normalfag of me, but my situation happened in real life, not in a visual novel.

Though I do play visual novels so I know what you mean.
>>
File: 1478347411391.jpg (26KB, 395x459px) Image search: [Google]
1478347411391.jpg
26KB, 395x459px
>>35439374
>girl looks in your direction
>"she totally wants me dick!! gotta post this on 4chan tonight"
>>
>>35439483
>real life

what is that, some kind of mobile game
>>
>>35439517
Well you tell me why a qt 8.5 Stacy would look at me? I usually don't get looks from them, especially not ones that attractive.

Also why would she stare at me multiple times? Not saying she wanted my dick but she must have found me SOMEWHAT attractive, no need to be jealous, faggot.
>>
>>35439563
She probably thought you were creepy and had to keep taking double takes
>>
>>35439525
>haha guys I made le funny xdxd

kys
>>
>>35439678
That's a retarded theory, I've never heard of a girl staring and taking double takes at a guy they find ugly. Usually if you find someone ugly you don't stare at them constantly, I know I don't. If I see an ugly girl I look at them once and that's it, this girl made constantly glances at me.

I'm not saying I'm super attractive, but I seriously doubt she was looking at me because I was creepy/ugly looking. I wasn't even dressed creepy, nor do I really consider myself to look creepy.
>>
>>35439374
Are you physically attractive?
If yes please remove yourself from this board.
>>
>>35439722
It happens all the time retard. Even I do it as a dude. I will keep looking at a dude while trying not to and think "how can someone be this much of a fucking autist?"

You are clearly next level if she kept looking at you.
>>
>>35439813
To some people I'm a 5 and to others I'm a STRONG 6, of course I'd personally rate myself as like a 7.5/10 or so.

>>35439843
>Canada

Your opinion is no longer valid, not like it was to begin with but now it clearly isn't.
>>
>>35439875
>brags about being a 5, STRONG 6
>Im the one whos fucked
She was staring at you cause you look weird you mong. Accept it and move on with your life.
>>
File: 1489182180118.jpg (84KB, 600x644px) Image search: [Google]
1489182180118.jpg
84KB, 600x644px
Kids always look at me when i'm out in public shopping and stuff

like they just stare right at me and even when i look at them they dont stop

what the fuck does it mean, it makes me so insecure i fucking hate kids hoily shit am i really that fuck ugly that a kid cant believe it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.