[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best friends are manlet and obese >I am neither >they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1487358454678.jpg (23KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1487358454678.jpg
23KB, 326x326px
>best friends are manlet and obese
>I am neither
>they aren't virgins
>I am

this triggers the looks memers
>>
>literally every person you know 14+ isn't a virgin
I wish I could kill myself
>>
Do you know what a bell curve is, anon?
>>
>>35439065
yes
what of it?

orgiinbnwa
>>
>>35439074
looks are distributed like that, very few people are very hot or very ugly, the majority of the population are fairly close together in attractiveness.

As long as you are near average you dont have to compensate for your looks much to get ahead of a lot of others, if you are in the bottom 10% good luck compensating for that and they matter an obscene amount.

basically there are always exceptions and it's about averages you dumb nigger.
>>
>>35439416
but that doesn't contradict my point at all
>>
>>35439606
I think looks matter, im what you would call a looks memer but im not triggered by your post because of what i just explained, they probably werent that bad and made up for it in other ways.
>>
>>35439691
ah see
my point wasn't supposed to be that looks don't matter at all, only that they are not the main thing
>>
>>35439712
they are pretty much the main thing if you are in the bottom 10%
>>
>>35439757
well damn

my other friend would seem to be in the bottom ten and he does fine. his personality is mega-alpha though.
>>
>>35440000
still it's the main thing that he had to overcome or compensate for (by being mega alpha) to get laid, if he was only a little alpha it wouldn't have been enough, im starting to think that is you im the image autismboy, it's not a hard concept.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.