[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about alcohol that makes normies violent or act stupid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 14818544.png (774KB, 857x746px) Image search: [Google]
14818544.png
774KB, 857x746px
What is it about alcohol that makes normies violent or act stupid?

I'm an alcoholic and was recommended to go to an AA type shit. I went for the hell of it and everyone there had issues with anger, losing family/friends, losing jobs, etc. All the while I'm just your typical NEET that shitposts and plays vidya all day and drinks. I had nothing in common with anyone there.
>>
everyone is different when they're drunk.
my dad would get really loud and annoying, and my mom would get more laid back and forgetful.
>>
I feel ya. Life fucking sucks I only drink out of a lack of something better to do.
>>
Alcohol makes you confident, depends what type of friends you have, when you're drunk you don't really give a shit what you do just to have fun.

I am like that, or at least I was when I had friends, now I just drink in front of my pc on my own every night.
>>
>>35438405
do it go to bar and get blitzed see how you act?

pro tip i fought a normie when i did it just started calling all the guys 'pussies' and stuff like that most were just laughing it off but finally this mexican guy with an accent was like 'ayy pinche jueto you talkng a shit for no reason? motherfucker' BOOM i cracked his ass right in the nose and hte fight was on.

good times.
>>
>>35438405
The type of people who abuse alcohol to the point of ruining their lives already had issues with anger/selfishness/stupidity/etc in the first place. The alcohol didn't make them that way, it just accentuated their shit personalities. Of course everyone will want to feed you the narative "you're not a bad person, alcohol makes you do bad things!" But it's bullshit.
>>
I get rekt every night on gin. I can get through a handle in just a few nights. I never call/text anyone or do anything stupid though. I just sit around and shitpost and usually don't get remember the night before and know that I"m slowly dieing in my 20's
>>
>>35438405
They haven't accepted that they're pathetic and life is over, you have
>>
File: 1472426360873.jpg (37KB, 425x748px) Image search: [Google]
1472426360873.jpg
37KB, 425x748px
>>35438405
t. Grandmaster generalizer

I went to aa for a few months when I hit a low with my drinking. Only like 2 out of 30+ people I heard speak about their shit had been violent.

Lots of people push away family and friends when they become drunks but it's mostly from the shame or self hate.

Sure some normies get drunk and beat their girlfriends or get in bar fights, but that does not equate whatever your claiming. Dunno what crazy ass group session you went to.
>>
File: elsie.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
elsie.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>35438405
I'm too afraid to try therapy again for a similar reason since none of my problems align with the typical normie. The therapist would probably have no fucking clue what to do with me. In fact my parents/teachers made me go to therapy once as a kid and the lady quickly decided that she couldn't work with me.

tl;dr
therapy only helps normalfags
normalfags will tell you otherwise but it's true
>>
>>35438405
>What is it about alcohol that makes normies violent or act stupid?
>I'm an alcoholic and was recommended to go to an AA type shit. I went for the hell of it and everyone there had issues with anger, losing family/friends, losing jobs, etc.
>Normies are violent drunks whose addiction makes them lose their jobs and destroy their relationships

Anon you are the normie here.
>>
>>35438978

Therapy seems like it's for retards that lack self awareness or any critical thought. I went to therapy a couple of times and it always ends up going into a circle. Like yeah, I know this shit is bad for me. I know why I drink. I know the consequences. I know why I feel this way. etc etc ... You can't help someone that has given up. If I were to be completely honest, I would like to euthanize myself. To die peacefully and donate my organs. But you know what happens when you start being honest. You're held against your will, treated like a criminal, etc. I could be given a billion dollars and I would still be an addict.
>>
>>35438405
I don't know about the alcohol thing but I am violent and angry even when sober. So I guess some people are different from other people. Shocker
>>
File: IMG_0655.jpg (39KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0655.jpg
39KB, 225x225px
I'm at a house party drinking browsing the chan right now. It's not worth it. Love you bots
>>
>>35438405
When you have a connection to other people with care from you to them and visversa your mind operates on a higher more sphychic level.
This higherr level is also a more fragile mind-level and emotion has way more of an effect on you than you can feel right now.
And so there anger issues and what not appear.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.