[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here have a /r9k/ gf (female)? I met mine on here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: 1488564091798.jpg (129KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488564091798.jpg
129KB, 960x1280px
Does anyone here have a /r9k/ gf (female)?

I met mine on here about two and a half weeks ago. We talked in a thread and I ended up getting her skype info. After a few days of flirting we started voice chatting, then after a while swapping nudes.

I think there are more fembots on this board than many of would choose to believe. Why don't you guys just get a NEET /r9k/ gf to fill that hole in your chest that no one else wants to? It's nice to have someone to talk to about autist stuff, and I've never heard a girl moan my name until a few days ago. It was pretty nice, you should try it out.
>>
>>35438279
>We talked in a thread and I ended up getting her skype info. After a few days of flirting we started voice chatting, then after a while swapping nudes.

>he thinks he's talking to an actual girl

keep kidding yourself bro
>>
>>35438279
>she gives out nudes within a week or couple weeks of talking
>"fembot"

You are very sadly mistaken about who you're talking to. If she's done that with you with relatively little effort, she does that to everyone she talks to on Skype. You aren't special, you're a flavor of the week to her and you'll be dropped as easily as you were picked up.

>inb4 le you're just a jealous bitter virgin remarks
-t. Actual non-attention-whore fembot.
>>
>>35438279
my bf browses here from time to time and we have discussed that the key reason robots shouldnt and hopefully wont date r9k women is because it will most likely be an extremely fucked up and toxic relationship between two fucked up and toxic people
>>
>>35438279
I would, but none of them are actually interested ... or exist
>>
>>35438326
how did you guys meet up then?
>>
File: 1444299464929.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1444299464929.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>>35438323
>Actual non-attention-whore fembot.
>>
>>35438323
You sound like the kind of person I'd want to talk to. What's your Skype?
>>
Why the fuck would you want a gf from 4chan of all places , their nothing but weebos or traps
>>
>>35438430
>implying those aren't the exact reasons why we look for gfs here
>>
File: 1488601566383.jpg (58KB, 400x711px) Image search: [Google]
1488601566383.jpg
58KB, 400x711px
>>35438308
>I have literally made her snapchat me her pussy as she masturbates

For a while we joked about her being a trap.

>>35438323
I would have said the same thing before meeting her desu. She is shy as fuck and socially retarded. After talking to someone for a while you can usually tell when they are being honest about this sort of thing. But nothing I am going to say is going to change your mind.

>>35438326
I guess you are right. Most people are here for a reason, and maybe they shouldn't mix.

>>35438430
>thinking I can get a gf anywhere else
I dunno m8, I am not very good at talking with people in real life.
>>
Qt Fembots can add my Kik if they want. Or any reg bots if they wanna talk I guess.

Ctrl11
>>
>>35438470

>For a while we joked about her being a trap.

Im not talk about it being a trap, I'm talking about her catfishing you, saying her personality, and everything about her isn't real.
>>
>>35438397
tinder, it was a complete shock to actually find someone i cared about there. he was the first and only one i ever met up with.
>>35438470
under most circumstances they absolutely should not mix, i know a thing or two about fucked up relationships and the most prominent thing that will happen on the off chance that there is some degree of equality it is created though the push-pull of a codependent relationship in which both parties unintentionally recreate their own trauma
>>
Would never want my GF to browse 4chan. Would be a shame if she recognized my cock from all those dick humiliation threads on /b/
>>
File: 1487064532666.jpg (646KB, 1242x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1487064532666.jpg
646KB, 1242x1656px
>>35438553
>Send me multiple personalized pictures over snapchat seconds after I ask for them.
>Voice chat everyday
>Play vidya and shit together

If she is lying about anything it would have to be her situation/personality, and I find it hard to believe someone would put that much effort (Talk literally every day for hours) just to what? Get some random nerds nudes? Nigga you could do that with a couple hours effort at best.
>>
>>35438639
How big are you anon? Why do you like posting in those threads?
>>
>>35438470
>I would have said the same thing before meeting her
You will say the same thing after she's dropped you. She is pretending. You have to be doing some serious mental gymnastics to convince yourself that she's actually shy if she's just handing out nudes to people she JUST met on the internet.

She puts on an act of being shy and "socially retarded" because that's what the attention whore females on this board do. They know it will get them the most attention. You aren't the only one she's sending nudes to, I believe that 100%.
>>
>>35438889
You have some pretty strong feeling about a person you have never met anon.
>>
>>35438946
I don't particularly care, you seem like you're not apt to take anyone's advice on the matter, but I just want you to know the truth about girls like that.
"Shy" girls don't hand out nudes two weeks into knowing someone. This should be a huge red flag for you, but by all means, keep on getting cucked by a camwhore.
>>
>>35439086
Thanks for the advice internet brother, I will take it to heart and dump this slut.
>>
>>35438705
I think Anon means for your money, if you have any. As well as that, some of the more devious lot like to use nudes as a form of blackmail after they've obtained them.
>>
Goddammitt post more of that girl op. Its amazing
>>
File: 1479730727974.jpg (56KB, 597x476px) Image search: [Google]
1479730727974.jpg
56KB, 597x476px
tfwn qt freckled naked gardening gf
>>
>>35439127
Well if she is going after the money she picked the wrong virgin retard. At best she is getting my fucking birthday money. The amount of effort and time isn't worth the payoff. When it comes to blackmail I can't see a situation where I wouldn't be able to blackmail her back I guess? I am not being catfished because I'm not that much of a retard. If she was doing all of this just to fuck with some random loser then I gotta hand it to her to be honest, she would have to be completely heartless and an amazing actress.

>>35439174
Wish I had more anon.
>>
>>35439248
>blackmail her back I guess
That's assuming it's actually her, and it wouldn't be if she was cat fishing you, obviously. It's not like all pictures of girls are a reverse image search away. Good luck with it, though. Hopefully it works itself out.
>>
>>35438566
Why shouldn't people with similar mindsets mingle? They could finally understand each other and maybe sort their issues out together. I would die to have any kind of relationship compared to being alone.

Also why are relationships with stacies and abusive chads better than with robots?
>>
Aren't any living close by.
>>
>>35439305
There is zero chance someone would be able to send me very specific photos/video as per my request over snapchat, within seconds, if she wasn't the person sending them.

>>35439312
I like talking to this girl because she has gone through a lot of the same stuff as I (Depression, bullying, social anxiety/retardation, etc.) and we bond over it.

>>35439323
This femanon is 7000km away from me, but we find a way to make it work. We don't have any money atm but we will hopefully be able to save up enough to buy a plane ticket and meet up in the future.
>>
>>35439750
>This femanon is 7000km away from me
where is she from?
>>
>>35439795
L O N D O N

originelo
>>
>>35439750
I wish I could meet such a girl. All of them were whores or normies(or both).

I moved to a whole other country and its the same.
>>
>>35439248
Why are you getting so hostile, virgin?
>>
>>35440079
I wish you the best of luck anon.

>>35440121
>virgin
mate you are on /r9k/, that goes without saying.
>>
File: crying_wojak.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
crying_wojak.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
I just want a gf who wants actual love instead of attention or sex after a week of meeting.
>>
>>35438279
If you post her nudes on here I guarantee someone else will come forth wih nudes of the same whore
>>
>>35440178
How did you exchange contacts?
Was it in an anonymous thread? If yes, what was it about?
What did you post that caught here attention?
>>
>>35438946
ironic wouldn't you say?
>>
>>35440214
I don't have any nudes saved, we just send shit over snapchat anon. If I did have stuff saved I wouldn't post it here without asking her first (she is alseep).

>>35440234
She posted in a thread where people were posting their hair. She had a before/after photo of her with short hair and then (mostly) bald. She didn't get many(any?) (you)s and I asked her why she shaved her head. We chatted a bit and I ended up asking for her skype info which I was surprised she handed over to me. We were just chatting about school and our social situation and that sort of thing for a while.

>>35440320
ayyy yeah I see what you mean. I am pretty comfortable with "meeting" people online and getting to know them. I would say a lot of the people I have only talked to over the internet are better friends than some of my (few) irl friends.
>>
>>35440362
>She posted in a thread where people were posting their hair.
>hair thread
>hair
Sounds very boring, so a place where females would post
>>
>>35440422
It was mostly male anons posting. It was a little more interesting than I made it out to be, i forget exactly what the thread was about, just remember people were posting hair.
>>
>>35438889
>She puts on an act of being shy and "socially retarded" because that's what the attention whore females on this board do.
Not to mention pretending to be completely brainless airheads, forgetting about the capitals and punctuation marks in their writing and mispelling every second word. :) And I agree on the the shyness thing, she does not sound like a shy girl to me. Who knows maybe she films herself while "moaning" to a robot, and then puts it into the internet.
>>
If her name starts with an A... well, sorry anon.
>>
>>35440664
Yeah maybe

>>35440723
Nope
>>
>>35438470

I'm not sure if you literally meant this, as it is in greentext, but if that is what she agreed to do, to film her cunt while masturbating to you after knowing you in the internet for couple of weeks, there is NOTHING shy about her. She might be a genuine female, but she is not the kind of female she pretends to be. You are making a fool of yourself if you believe her story of her being shy or socially retarded. Well, whatever. Just can't believe how blind people are.
>>
>>35438279
is that armpit hair
>>
>>35440933
Yep... and to think I almost saved this picture.
>>
>>35440954
This is why you'll be alone forever. You people act like little kids.
>>
>>35440954
thats the reason i saved it actually
>>
>>35438279
Who is this slut
Asking for a friend
>>
>>35440980
It's not an act anon. They are mostly 16-21, basically little kids.
>>
File: 1448855127338.jpg (174KB, 769x437px) Image search: [Google]
1448855127338.jpg
174KB, 769x437px
>>35440992
THat may be heresy, but I'll let it slide this time.
>>
whats her name anon, does it start with an E?
>>
>haha I'm totes a fembot XDDD

>No wayyyy I'm like a robot!
>>
>>35438279
Got anymore pics like this? Oreganalgo
>>
id like to meet girls on here but none ever live near me
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.